ISPR unofficially releases a video about Imran Khan through their tout

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not much wrong with the video

worth listening to, this is very close to how pti was hyped, how people were misled and galee galoch culture bought in and how and how pti came down
The mentality like yours (keeping things status quo) is what has messed up Pakistan.

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)
غلیزہ فروکی کے فلسفے پر چلیں تو بیٹ کی شکل کسی جنگلی جانور کے ہتھیار سے ملتی جلتی ہے اسلئے اسکو بینڈ کرنا ضروری تھا اور پاکستان میں کرکٹ پر کسی وقت بھی پابندی لگ سکتی ہے کیونکہ اس میں با لر اپنی گیند کو تھوک لگا کر اس کے ساتھ نہایت ہی غیر شرعی حرکتیں کرتا ہے جس سے لوگوں کے مذہبی جذبات مجروح ہوتے ہیں
Challenge Cricket GIF by Mumbai Indians

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
WTF… how can u believe such rubbish, when u r comparing with Nawazoo

Let me summarize the video for people who do not want to support the maker / poster of this crap

This video is made by Nawazoo media cell. It portrays IK as a flamboyant player who was brought in by the Establishment and Nawazoo as the statesman who was removed on false charges….
thank you for the summary. I did not want to waste time clicking on this rubbish so you saved me the hassle.

Pracha

These duffers are hilariously dumb. There days are numbered and hence are panic stricken.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)

worth listening to, this is very close to how pti was hyped, how people were misled and galee galoch culture bought in and how and how pti came down
So why Nawaz and Asim are not letting IK compete through free/fair elections?
What's the fear?

Islamabadiya

So why Nawaz and Asim are not letting IK compete through free/fair elections?
What's the fear?

What goes around comes around

I am against keeping khan in jail, but the counter point is 9th May and the mutiny he tried to instigate

Khan during his term did his best to alienate civilians and kept himself in Bajwa Lap

We can’t progress until all civilians are on same page not the Bajwa Same page

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)

Never heard a word from you when women and kids been abducted from homes, that I believe nothing infront you. Naked flyers dropped from helicopters of Benazir. 200 plus Papa John's owned by one general family.
Dude please just post only, Meri Jind meri jaan General Asimmm Muneer. Lun.

Hate_Nooras

Yes, before IK it was great. Remember all the cases of NS against BB, and vice verse, Remember the fake cases against Jemima? Remember the Nusrat and BB pics. What you haraamis have failed to grasp is that social media has changed PK and no one gives a fuck whether Najam Sethi or Hamid mir suck you dicks. The Youth bulge means that most of PKs think NS, like you and your ilk are total wankers and his touts like Isa and Munir are bigger wankers. You have neve won any elections without the help of the Generals and the Isa decision shows that you can't win one with 10% of support. The Generals and Isa and all haraamis will go, and history will show that with them will go the Sharifs

Hate_Nooras

What goes around comes around

I am against keeping khan in jail, but the counter point is 9th May and the mutiny he tried to instigate

Khan during his term did his best to alienate civilians and kept himself in Bajwa Lap

We can’t progress until all civilians are on same page not the Bajwa Same page
Haraami there was no mutiny. They demonstrated and the Lahore commander house showed that it was planned. The bitch they put up as their spokeswoman couldn't explain where the police had gone

Islamabadiya

Never heard a word from you when women and kids been abducted from homes, that I believe nothing infront you. Naked flyers dropped from helicopters of Benazir. 200 plus Papa John's owned by one general family.
Dude please just post only, Meri Jind meri jaan General Asimmm Muneer. Lun.

if you werent here when i criticised noon and ppp, not my fault, to me those two parties are worthless and if they are coming back in power, thats because of khan sb's dumb politics

for papa johns, dont forget when we spoke against khan sitting bajwa lap one page, you would call us traitors, so pls

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
if you werent here when i criticised noon and ppp, not my fault, to me those two parties are worthless and if they are coming back in power, thats because of khan sb's dumb politics

for papa johns, dont forget when we spoke against khan sitting bajwa lap one page, you would call us traitors, so pls
This country is made for civilians, Boots should be on borders. Let evolution take please, strong judiciry, strong beaucray is the only option for progressive Pakistan. Whole industry owned by Army must be returned back to country.
If you they have issue doing above than your words are useless.

Islamabadiya

This country is made for civilians, Boots should be on borders. Let evolution take please, strong judiciry, strong beaucray is the only option for progressive Pakistan. Whole industry owned by Army must be returned back to country.
If you they have issue doing above than your words are useless.

No issues with above
I just lament the golden chance of civilian supremacy missed by khan