ISPR's Needless "Highly Political" Press Conference

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسی فوج نے مشرف کے نیچے ان کو این آر او دے کر سارے کیس ختم کیے تھے۔ اس کی صفائی بھی دیتے جائیں

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bajway aur Nadeem khusray nay urta teer
Swipe Up GIF
pichwaray lay liya hai ???​

mughals

not only that, it's time they have answer for their corruption as well.

Papa Johns, DHA, Malik Riyaaz etc
I don't endorse this. He has to address the people's demands and I see them very angry. It is his choice as I just don't want things to go out of control

mughals

Or do villagers from gojar khans etc better in understanding what was meant in the memo?

Overseas Pakistanis work their asses off to prevent Pakistan from defaulting. And who enjoys the benefits? Generals, Judges, Viceroys etc.

It is important that DG ISPR tells us the reason for moving from a one liner on Twitter to this briefing.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
انتہائی بے ہودہ پریس کانفرنس تھی .... جس میں بہت سے جھوٹ بڑے بھونڈے طریقے سے بولے گئے

١. باجوہ میں اور عمران میں بہت گرمجوشی کے تعلقات ہیں
٢. خط میں کسی سازش کا ذکر نہیں تھا
٣. فوج سیاست میں دخل نہیں دے رہی

اور اس کے علاوہ بھی کئی باتیں جن سے عوام کی آنکھوں میں دھول جھونکنے کی کوشش کی گئی

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Other than American orders, there was no rhyme or reason to topple IK government. It is indeed sad how much influence Americans have on our military. This also explains why they have allowed a corrupt political leadership to develop over years as it is easy to topple it as needed without public protesting fir the so called elected. This time the blunder was to allow IK to form government , as he was not corrupt and then when pushed him over all past suspicions have been confirmed. This also shows how Zardari has been in playing this game. Also why many analysts have deep suspicions against certain people in PTI like SMQ. If I were Suri or Ali Mohammad khan I would watch my back as their stock has risen suddenly.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way foreign funding case has resurfaced from nowhere and on top of that the funny thing is that courts have given 30 days to election commission for announcing the verdict. What BS? Are they trying to pressurize PTI by such tactics? Why announce in 30 days, why not this week or tomorrow? They will wait that how Khan and PTI reacts in coming days and if Khan names fouj or tries to spill their stinky role, then ban PTI using EC.
Yes, and they will say that PTI was getting funding from Israel

tahirmajid

Ager PTI ban hoti hay to phir mulk mein kuch or hi hoga, phir ye naam-nahaad jamhooriyat waghera kuch nahi rahey ga, or ye baat ye sub achi tarha jaantey hain

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
Why you talked about foreign policy and criticized Russian aggression and deep seated relation with US. This is no of your business. It means you are POLITICAL.