Israeli Television: Gaddafi is a >>>JEW<<<<<

hans

Banned
Israeli Television: Gaddafi is a Jew..

Exclusive: Israeli television interviewed close members of Gaddafis family and announced that Muammar Gaddafi is a Jew.

ac-gaddafi.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Actual TV Clip but its in Hebrew[/FONT]

Israel Today Reports, that the Israeli channel 2 interviewed Rachel Saada, and Guita Brown, Gaddafis cousins, about Gaddafis Jewish roots. The television host asked Muammar Gaddafis Saada when she found out that Gaddafis mother and father were Jewish.

Rachel Saada answered: The story goes that Gaddafis grandmother, herself a Jewess, was married to a Jewish man at first. But he treated her badly, so she ran away and married a Muslim sheikh. Their child was the mother of Gaddafi.

The host asked whether his mother became Muslim which she did. But, the host then reminded the viewers that according to religious law she was still ethnically Jewish. He then said: So, the point is that Gaddafi doesnt just have Jewish relatives, he is Jewish.

Israel Today Magazine stated: If the story told by Brown and Saada is true, Gaddafi is entitled to immigrate to Israel as a Jew under Israels Law of Return. Even if every other country on earth refused him entry, Israel would be obligated by its own laws to take Gaddafi in.

Source: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/

Now my mind is buzzing off with thoughts ... may be Saudi king also from the same family. ;)

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو شخص اپنی زبان سے توحید کا کلمہ پڑھ لے اس کا تو کوئی اعتبار نہیں
مگر یہودی جو که دیں اس پر ایسا ایمان کہ دنیا بھر میں ڈھنڈورا
واہ رے ہماری مسلمانی
جب تک ان یہودیوں ، عیسائیوں اور ہنود کو قدموں میں پڑے رہیں گے
دنیا میں جوتے کھاتے رہیں گے

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Tomorrow NDTV or DOORDARSHAN TV will break news that ALL PAKISTANIS ancestors were HINDU at one time.. So what you say about it.. SO WHAT WE ARE NOW..
Foolish news & propaganda. If you want to curse Gaddafi for his atrocities, it is other thing but this is WAY TOO LOW..

QaiserMirza

Now my mind is buzzing off with thoughts ... may be Saudi king also from the same family. ;)

آج برصغیر میں موجود ہم تمام مسلمانوں کے ابا و اجداد ہندو یا اس زمین پر بسنے والے کسی اور مذہب کے پروکار تھے
الله نے ہمارے آباو اجداد کو ہدایت دی اور وہ توحید کے علم بردار بن گیے
بھائی دوسروں کے خاندان کو برا کہنا اور کلمہ گو کو یہودی ثابت کرنے سے آپ کو کتنا ثواب مل رہا ہے
چلتے چلتے یہ بھی بتا دیں که آپ کس خاندان سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں
کیا آپ کے آبا و اجداد شودر ہندو تھے یا کوئی اور کفر

میری بات یقینا ناگوار گزر رہی ہو گی
اپنے آپ کو ان کی جگہ پر رکھ کر سونچیں جن پر آپ الزام لگا رہے ہیں بغیر ثبوت کے

ایک بار پھر معافی کا درخواست گزر ہوں

hans

Banned
Assalam-o-alaikum
Tomorrow NDTV or DOORDARSHAN TV will break news that ALL PAKISTANIS ancestors were HINDU at one time.. So what you say about it.. SO WHAT WE ARE NOW..
Foolish news & propaganda. If you want to curse Gaddafi for his atrocities, it is other thing but this is WAY TOO LOW..

Are you getting my point ......

TV show is not pointing too 2nd or 5th Generation Non Muslim But his Real 100% MOTHER.

Further, if you read Israel Law bides that Son and Daughters of Jews Parents are Jew.

(p.s I did not knew lineage of jews were through mother only.. thanks for the information...shall pay a visit to one of the local Synagogue and double check on this. Before I go for my Friday prayers...LOL [hilar][hilar][hilar]!!!!!!)

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Bhai Q.Mirza... I am not going against any one, its just that Allah (SWT) has given me logic and brains to judge when I see or smell Smoke I know there is fire.

There is nothing non Islamic to ponder on people who have or are plundering public wealth or abusing Public power. What ever he stands for.

Is it clear?

As for my lineage, that I have replied in many of my post ... on more than one place. People become upset based on what I say, but remember I have never drawn first blood... if you want I can go very hard and very dry with my lines. and then don't cry.. and hide under a singular Tree.

It would be better for now, I feed you.. with some pebbles of reasoning

Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever. (Quran V.2:81,82)

Bhai Q.M. do you get my lineage now? or want more proof.

Dont cry.. I be back.... !!!

آج برصغیر میں موجود ہم تمام مسلمانوں کے ابا و اجداد ہندو یا اس زمین پر بسنے والے کسی اور مذہب کے پروکار تھے
الله نے ہمارے آباو اجداد کو ہدایت دی اور وہ توحید کے علم بردار بن گیے
بھائی دوسروں کے خاندان کو برا کہنا اور کلمہ گو کو یہودی ثابت کرنے سے آپ کو کتنا ثواب مل رہا ہے
چلتے چلتے یہ بھی بتا دیں که آپ کس خاندان سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں
کیا آپ کے آبا و اجداد شودر ہندو تھے یا کوئی اور کفر

میری بات یقینا ناگوار گزر رہی ہو گی
اپنے آپ کو ان کی جگہ پر رکھ کر سونچیں جن پر آپ الزام لگا رہے ہیں بغیر ثبوت کے

ایک بار پھر معافی کا درخواست گزر ہوں

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
muslims generation goes ahead from father & jewish generation goes from mother so in this way jewish are denying the fact that his mother converted to muslim even after that they are claiming her ethnically jewish so the child is according to their stupid logic is jewish. once person doesnt claim one religion so how can u associate him with that.

(my comments are not againts the thread starter HANS )

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Israeli Television: Gaddafi is a Jew..

Exclusive: Israeli television interviewed close members of Gaddafis family and announced that Muammar Gaddafi is a Jew.

ac-gaddafi.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Actual TV Clip but its in Hebrew[/FONT]

Israel Today Reports, that the Israeli channel 2 interviewed Rachel Saada, and Guita Brown, Gaddafis cousins, about Gaddafis Jewish roots. The television host asked Muammar Gaddafis Saada when she found out that Gaddafis mother and father were Jewish.

Rachel Saada answered: The story goes that Gaddafis grandmother, herself a Jewess, was married to a Jewish man at first. But he treated her badly, so she ran away and married a Muslim sheikh. Their child was the mother of Gaddafi.

The host asked whether his mother became Muslim which she did. But, the host then reminded the viewers that according to religious law she was still ethnically Jewish. He then said: So, the point is that Gaddafi doesnt just have Jewish relatives, he is Jewish.

Israel Today Magazine stated: If the story told by Brown and Saada is true, Gaddafi is entitled to immigrate to Israel as a Jew under Israels Law of Return. Even if every other country on earth refused him entry, Israel would be obligated by its own laws to take Gaddafi in.

Source: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/

How ridiculous!Why such "truth" was never made public since past 42 years? Muammar Gaddafi is in power since this period and World knows he is deadly against Jews & Americans. Who else was funding PLO for decades? End result of heavy support was NIL. Ignore such "Breaking News" in self interest. Sheer wastage of TIME and energy!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How ridiculous!Why such "truth" was never made public since past 42 years? Muammar Gaddafi is in power since this period and World knows he is deadly against Jews & Americans. Who else was funding PLO for decades? End result of heavy support was NIL. Ignore such "Breaking News" in self interest. Sheer wastage of TIME and energy!

This is a fabricated story. If this were true, Jews would have made a big deal out of it in 70's when qaddafi ws on his peak

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum

جو شخص اپنی زبان سے توحید کا کلمہ پڑھ لے اس کا تو کوئی اعتبار نہیں
مگر یہودی جو که دیں اس پر ایسا ایمان کہ دنیا بھر میں ڈھنڈورا
واہ رے ہماری مسلمانی
جب تک ان یہودیوں ، عیسائیوں اور ہنود کو قدموں میں پڑے رہیں گے
دنیا میں جوتے کھاتے رہیں گے

It is an age of fourth generation warfare. An age of deception and confusion. So the mental slaves of western media end up in ideological confusion. This is the success of Dajjal's facilitators.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
no matter story is true or false
what is point here.
being
ethnically Jewish
and
being
Religious Jewish
are two separate things.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you getting my point ......

TV show is not pointing too 2nd or 5th Generation Non Muslim But his Real 100% MOTHER.

Further, if you read Israel Law bides that Son and Daughters of Jews Parents are Jew.

(p.s I did not knew lineage of jews were through mother only.. thanks for the information...shall pay a visit to one of the local Synagogue and double check on this. Before I go for my Friday prayers...LOL [hilar][hilar][hilar]!!!!!!)

Lineage of jews are from mother side
that is bcz they do not want to include Ismael AS in brother hood of prophets among bani isreal.

Imranpak

Yes he could be Jewish at heart yet Muslim from the outside!. Similarly there are many Muslim's by name like Zardari who follow an outside agenda of their masters.