It is not written in Quran to live in Pakistan

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most pious and educated Pakistanis like me understood decades ago that remnants of east India Company ran Pakistan.
Now the decision could have been to fight and die like in 1857 or follow what Mughals did to emigrate out.
I always recommend people to move to other countries as this world belongs to Allah and He has not asked us to reside in Pakistan.

If you like to live in Pakistan then you have to go through secession to have a honorable place to live. It is not an easy solution as millions may die and you are against an army like how the Mughals were against the British East India company.

It is your own choice! Allah wants us to be light on ourselves. We don't need to be Pakistanis to please Allah. There is no concept of Pakistan or Turkmenistan in Islam.

Raiwind-Destroyer

If you ever been in Punjab or lahore there are two nations there one is defence aksari community owned by napak fouj other is poor community and those do not get the chance to go out the only way out is die trying like the incident in Greece

Pakistan napak fouj thrives on these poor people and take advantage of them and sell them to the world and get dollars and have made them slaves for life and overseas Pakistani are used to buy napak fouj housing schemes so they can keep flourishing

mughals

If you ever been in Punjab or lahore there are two nations there one is defence aksari community owned by napak fouj other is poor community and those do not get the chance to go out the only way out is die trying like the incident in Greece

Pakistan napak fouj thrives on these poor people and take advantage of them and sell them to the world and get dollars and have made them slaves for life and overseas Pakistani are used to buy napak fouj housing schemes so they can keep flourishing

well it is their choice. they could act like Bangladeshis or just burn themselves with anger

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
islamic Republic of Pakistan is neither islamic, nor republic and never Paki stan. It is a kleptocratic dispensation made for sole purpose of serving imperial powers. The solution is is to break into natural and historical entities .

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
us overseas pakistanis can't just turn our face away because we live in a better countery. These are our people and we have to fight with them and for them.

What selfish cunt you are

mughals

islamic Republic of Pakistan is neither islamic, nor republic and never Paki stan. It is a kleptocratic dispensation made for sole purpose of serving imperial powers. The solution is is to break into natural and historical entities .
call me if you end up reviving the mughal empire

mughals

us overseas pakistanis can't just turn our face away because we live in a better countery. These are our people and we have to fight with them and for them.

What selfish cunt you are
nobody is turning away from them. Overseas Pakistanis are the one keeping lights on. But one has to live in the reality and think of the options.

Captain Safdar

Pakistan say muhabbat middle class or lower class ka issue hay...
Elite to sirf apna mufaad daikhtee hay... un kay liay UK, Europe, USA, Middle East options hain..

Gul Sher Malik

MPA (400+ posts)
Dookh abhi taza hay, its OK !

soon Mr. Niazi will start eating jail food and become a good friend with his prison chipkali. You see, time is the best Anti Depressant and you will be cured too ....I promise!

MPA (400+ posts)
Most pious and educated Pakistanis like me understood decades ago that remnants of east India Company ran Pakistan.
Now the decision could have been to fight and die like in 1857 or follow what Mughals did to emigrate out.
I always recommend people to move to other countries as this world belongs to Allah and He has not asked us to reside in Pakistan.

If you like to live in Pakistan then you have to go through secession to have a honorable place to live. It is not an easy solution as millions may die and you are against an army like how the Mughals were against the British East India company.

It is your own choice! Allah wants us to be light on ourselves. We don't need to be Pakistanis to please Allah. There is no concept of Pakistan or Turkmenistan in Islam.
You have your own point of view but here's the thing. What has pious and educated got to do with anything? Many corrupts emigrated abroad. It's got to do with money. Many educated live in Pak. So unless you moved to KSA to sweep Kaaba's floors for free, better not cite 'pious' as a reason for emigration. And about that, people like Tipu fought for their people and died in battle leading from front. Sure they knew that easier life options existed but they were not commoners. They were leaders. Perhaps some mughals fought too but majority either got caught or fled. No sin. But no emigration either. Leaders/rulers who leave their people to fend for themselves in battle and war or in times of need are called deserters. Or mini nawaz sharifs. Absolutely dishonorable. Rightly punishable.
But agreed that the whole world is Allah's land and it's not a must to live in Pakistan. If only the poor kids who drowned on ferries or got shot on Iran border trying to leave Pakistan out of desperation but did not succeed were more educated. And pious.

MPA (400+ posts)
Kisi ney kya khoob kaha tha

..Kitna hai badnaseeb Zafar qabr ke liye
Do gaz zameen bhi na mili kooye yaar main..

Kisi ne kya, aakhri mughal badshah Bahadur Shah Zafar ne kaha tha.

Mughal emigration?

mughals

You have your own point of view but here's the thing. What has pious and educated got to do with anything? Many corrupts emigrated abroad. It's got to do with money. Many educated live in Pak. So unless you moved to KSA to sweep Kaaba's floors for free, better not cite 'pious' as a reason for emigration. And about that, people like Tipu fought for their people and died in battle leading from front. Sure they knew that easier life options existed but they were not commoners. They were leaders. Perhaps some mughals fought too but majority either got caught or fled. No sin. But no emigration either. Leaders/rulers who leave their people to fend for themselves in battle and war or in times of need are called deserters. Or mini nawaz sharifs. Absolutely dishonorable. Rightly punishable.
But agreed that the whole world is Allah's land and it's not a must to live in Pakistan. If only the poor kids who drowned on ferries or got shot on Iran border trying to leave Pakistan out of desperation but did not succeed were more educated. And pious.
kya aaj kisi say larai karkay arahay ho. I have written my point of view. what is your problem?
I have written it clearly that the situation should be cooled down or else things will go out of control. Agar aap ko samajh naheen aata tu main kya karoon.
Now if some Pakistanis are in deep shit then what should I tell them to do? Enjoy lives like a sheep and that they should kill themselves. Of course not, I want them to be able to live a filled life with their families

mughals

Kisi ney kya khoob kaha tha

..Kitna hai badnaseeb Zafar qabr ke liye
Do gaz zameen bhi na mili kooye yaar main..

Kisi ne kya, aakhri mughal badshah Bahadur Shah Zafar ne kaha tha.

Mughal emigration?
Bahadur Shah Zafar did his job. And all mughals understood his message and ran away from east India company remnants

MPA (400+ posts)
kya aaj kisi say larai karkay arahay ho. I have written my point of view. what is your problem?
I have written it clearly that the situation should be cooled down or else things will go out of control. Agar aap ko samajh naheen aata tu main kya karoon.
Now if some Pakistanis are in deep shit then what should I tell them to do? Enjoy lives like a sheep and that they should kill themselves. Of course not, I want them to be able to live a filled life with their families
You clearly haven't read, educated one.
The problem is you calling yourself educated & pious for 'emigrating'. Or implying that your ancestors were 'emigrating' when they were either fleeing for their lives or pining to go back home when caught and exiled.
Stop tweaking history.

MPA (400+ posts)
pious nay bohat tappa dia hai tujhay. aur jalo
Jo larkay bachay bahir janay ki koshish main boats main, Iran border par maaray jatay hain ghareeb honay ki wjeh se, woh pious naheen hain, paisay walay nikal jatay hain woh pious hain. Apni ghalat baat pe ghaur karo.