It looks like, there will be no Palestinian left

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
What it looks to me, Israel just wanted "an excuse" to fulfill the plan shown by Nathan Yahu in the General Assembly. Now they have it, they will kill every Palestinian, "in trying " to kill every Hamas leader. I think, they would not stop until every Palestinian is either killed or pushed out. They have America, UK and EU fully backing it. All Muslim countries are scared and sitting in their rat hole.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What it looks to me, Israel just wanted "an excuse" to fulfill the plan shown by Nathan Yahu in the General Assembly. Now they have it, they will kill every Palestinian, "in trying " to kill every Hamas leader. I think, they would not stop until every Palestinian is either killed or pushed out. They have America, UK and EU fully backing it. All Muslim countries are scared and sitting in their rat hole.
muslim countries bi ab sirf nam ki muslim.countries hein.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اللّٰہ ہمارے اعمال کی سزا بیچارے فلسطینیوں کو نہ دینا آج سب مسلمان حکمران کفار کے غلام بنے بیٹھے ہیں اور اُن کی عوام چاہ کر بھی اپنے بھائیوں کی مدد کرناے سے قاصر ہیں یاں کسی نہ کسی طرح وہ بھی کفار کے زہنی غلام بن چکے ہیں یا اللّٰہ تو اپنے ابابیلوں سے ہی بےچارے فلسطینیوں کی مدد فرما 🥹💔 یا اللّٰہ ہمیں حقیقی مسلمان حکمران عطا فرما جو تیرے بندوں کی حفاظت کر سکیں یا اللّٰہ ہماری صفوں میں چھپے کفار کے یاروں مسلم قوم کے غداروں کو نست ونابود فرما یا اللّٰہ فلسطینیوں کو اپنے حفظ و امان میں رکھ انہیں یہود کے شکنجے سے نجات عطا فرما آمین یا رب العالمین۔

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
Israel has already called its embassy staff from 5 Muslims countries. UK , EU and USA have asked their citizen to leave lebanon.

So they are definitely going to start ground invasion.

As they have,they don't give a damn about civilian, hospital , mosque churches.

The western world will fully support it. General sisi is just talk, he will not open his border, even though US asked him.

As a Pakistani, what we can learn is, Muslim brother hood and international. Community support are only look good but in reality you have defend yourself.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Israel wants to take over all of GaZa and West Bank and throw the Palestinian into Sinai desert in Egypt. This is their strategy and that is the final outcome they r working towards.

Next up will be Kashmir. If we r quiet for Palestine, no one will move a finger for Kashmir. Muneera pig’s hifz of Quran will not save Pakistan. Pakistan needs to hang military men on its streets.

Rambler

Ok so after this public service announcement what are we and you supposed to do ?

Respect

Israel wants to take over all of GaZa and West Bank and throw the Palestinian into Sinai desert in Egypt. This is their strategy and that is the final outcome they r working towards.

Next up will be Kashmir. If we r quiet for Palestine, no one will move a finger for Kashmir. Muneera pig’s hifz of Quran will not save Pakistan. Pakistan needs to hang military men on its streets.
Not sure whether Kashmir people give a crap about Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The problem is you people think this has happened for the first time and this is something new. It's not this happens every few years, look up operation Cast Lead, Look up operation Protective Edge and so many others I don't even remember the name of anymore.

Read my posts from day 1. This is why I was so angry at Hamas from the start, because those you who were not in your nappies 5 to 6 years back remember every time that Hamas does this, Israel responds with an brutal iron hand which is followed by massive death and destruction and that is exactly what I said was going to happen and now it's happen. That is why I was and am pissed off at Hamas. It just seems they go looking for mass destruction and death of their people every few years.

The pictures from 2008 and 2014 are still fresh in my mind and I honestly cannot look at any from this conflict so I have made conscious decision not to. With what all is going on in Pakistan and now this, it takes a toll on a person physically and mentally.

There is absolutely no justification to what Israel doing, but like it or not there was also no justification for what Hamas did that brought on this death and destruction.

There needs to be peace now and a permanent solution needs to be found. And I really don't see anyone interested in that. Rest of the Arabs are also tired of this. I can see fatigue setting in them from this long drawn out conflict. As the net achievement has been 0 even after all this time, take one step forward two steps back. Camp David Accords, Oslo Accords etc etc at least in those days talks would take place regularly and there was always hope. Ever since Hamas came into the picture all of that has stopped.

I'm sorry to say if Gaza wants peace Hamas has got to go. Because once this war is over, Gaza has rebuilt enough of itself and people are just starting to forget the 2023 war, Hamas will get up and do something stupid again, so rinse and repeat.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not sure whether Kashmir people give a crap about Pakistan.
They don't, they don't want to or never have wanted to be a part of India or Pakistan they want an independent Kashmir. This is just propaganda like all the other propaganda that has been fed to Pakistanis over the years like we won the 65 war, we won the 71 war, we wanted to get rid of the Bengalis and that Kashmir was to become a part of Pakistan.

In fact we really want to look out for ourselves, we should forget all the crying about UN resolutions and that a referendum needs to be held in Kashmir. If a free and fair referendum takes place they will vote for an independent Kashmir and want all their land back. That basically means everything North of Sialkot all the way up to the Chinese border. So our new border will be just north of Sialkot with our new neighbouring country Kashmir. Declare the LOC an international border and be happy with what we got right now.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
They don't, they don't want to or never have wanted to be a part of India or Pakistan they want an independent Kashmir. This is just propaganda like all the other propaganda that has been fed to Pakistanis over the years like we won the 65 war, we won the 71 war, we wanted to get rid of the Bengalis and that Kashmir was to become a part of Pakistan.

In fact we really want to look out for ourselves, we should forget all the crying about UN resolutions and that a referendum needs to be held in Kashmir. If a free and fair referendum takes place they will vote for an independent Kashmir and want all their land back. That basically means everything North of Sialkot all the way up to the Chinese border. So our new border will be just north of Sialkot with our new neighbouring country Kashmir. Declare the LOC an international border and be happy with what we got right now.
couldn't agree with you more, there is a reason that nobody is pushing for a referendum, because it's logical that if there is a referendum, you can't just have options Pak/India, you must have an option, "What if they don't want to join any country"

Since India doesn't appear to be very keen on resolving it and the current anti-Muslim wave in India could be the beginning of India's ambitions of taking Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit

The sooner we can get LOC as an international border, the better it is for Pak. We don’t want to end up like Arabs, always chasing the tail hoping to get more and in the end, losing everything that we have got. Since India is flexing its muscles (Canada issue), because of its economic power. We need to resolve our internal issues ASAP and focus on the economy.

As far as Palestine is concerned, it’s a lost cause. You can only pray for a dying patient to make suffering easy. I have no doubt that Hamas is Israel’s B team and whatever is happening in this war, it's with the full backing of Saudis and timing is perfect for Israel with elections coming up in the UK/USA and everyone is trying to please the ringmaster i.e. Jewish lobby.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)

Ok so after this public service announcement what are we and you supposed to do ?
The purpose of this public service message is to learn from current events, and have a discussion, to predict the direction of future events and prepare yourself better.

I know, this Palestinian suffering has been tough on every Muslim, I can see many people, mentally exhausted, so am I, because we have an option either close our eyes like a pigeon, and wait until cat is hungry again or learn from the events and face the reality.

Rambler

The purpose of this public service message is to learn from current events, and have a discussion, to predict the direction of future events and prepare yourself better.

I know, this Palestinian suffering has been tough on every Muslim, I can see many people, mentally exhausted, so am I, because we have an option either close our eyes like a pigeon, and wait until cat is hungry again or learn from the events and face the reality.

Ok who is this 'we' and what do 'we' need to do with the eyes you have just facilitated in opening by posting this thread???

Rambler

couldn't agree with you more, there is a reason that nobody is pushing for a referendum, because it's logical that if there is a referendum, you can't just have options Pak/India, you must have an option, "What if they don't want to join any country"

Since India doesn't appear to be very keen on resolving it and the current anti-Muslim wave in India could be the beginning of India's ambitions of taking Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit

The sooner we can get LOC as an international border, the better it is for Pak. We don’t want to end up like Arabs, always chasing the tail hoping to get more and in the end, losing everything that we have got. Since India is flexing its muscles (Canada issue), because of its economic power. We need to resolve our internal issues ASAP and focus on the economy.

As far as Palestine is concerned, it’s a lost cause. You can only pray for a dying patient to make suffering easy. I have no doubt that Hamas is Israel’s B team and whatever is happening in this war, it's with the full backing of Saudis and timing is perfect for Israel with elections coming up in the UK/USA and everyone is trying to please the ringmaster i.e. Jewish lobby.

For a Muslim no cause is ever lost because the only cause that can ever be lost is the aakhirah. So do not worry about Palestine and Kashmir and stop dreading the 'muscle' of chaddiland. Keep yourself safe and bolt your doors.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
Ok who is this 'we' and what do 'we' need to do with the eyes you have just facilitated in opening by posting this thread???
If you don't like it, you don't have to comment on it, No one is forcing you,.
As far as I am concerned, I am trying my bit to have some civilized discussion here, rather than most of the post that starts with abuse and ends with abuse.
I don't think there is any point in having further discussion with you because i can see where this one is going to end up.

May your God be with you..

Rambler

If you don't like it, you don't have to comment on it, No one is forcing you,.
As far as I am concerned, I am trying my bit to have some civilized discussion here, rather than most of the post that starts with abuse and ends with abuse.
I don't think there is any point in having further discussion with you because i can see where this one is going to end up.

May your God be with you..

Discussion is exactly what I was trying to do and all I asked you were some questions with out any abuse - You gave us this warning that they will kill all Palestinians and we have to learn the lesson. My questions was simple. Who is this we? Is it me - If it is what should I do and if it is you what are you doing and what are those lessons that WE have to learn.

You can have your civilised / uninformed / uneducated / unproductive discussion and I am least interested in it but I will see what pearls of wisdom are thrown here.