Its not Imran Khan's Time yet Haroon Rasheed

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
[imran] ABHI TIME NEHI HAI APP KA SAB AAP K SATH HIAN MAGER KOI BEHI AP K SATH NEHI LAGTA HAI PAKISTANIOO KO ASAY [rasheed] [zardari] [musharaf] [altaf] KI ZARORIT HAI AAAAAAAAAA PAKISTANIOOO MAT JAGNA ASAY HI SOAY REHNA ,K JAB TAK TUM PE RKOI AUR NA AA KER BAHIT JAYE,MARI HOI QUOOM

M

Murshad Jee

???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????
?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?????

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
TALIBAN ka intizar kero ya phir mush jese dictator ka tab hi acha time aae ga. TALIBAN se ziada umeed he mush ne to chalta kerdia tha.
INTIZAR FERMAIYE..................TALIBAN KE AANE KA

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
lastbullet said:
TALIBAN ka intizar kero ya phir mush jese dictator ka tab hi acha time aae ga. TALIBAN se ziada umeed he mush ne to chalta kerdia tha.
INTIZAR FERMAIYE..................TALIBAN KE AANE KA
"Last bullet" in da coffin of democracy [musharaf] [altaf]
Imran ko kia chalta karega vo?
usne khud kaha k Imran ne mera sath chhor dia or he would b my Prime Minister.

Talibaan k anay ka intizar?
Taliban to a nai gaey? Karachi mei I have heard k boht Taliban a gaey hain? By the way I have heard k Mustaf aKamal(Ataturk-2) has lifted Karachi from the level of sea to the level of some Fly-over.
May I know what did he do in this regard? Taliban ki baat kr rha hun.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
My best wishes for Tehreek e Insaf....

I hope they and their leadership grow up...and get ready to face the challenges on the ground...

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
My best wishes for Tehreek e Insaf....

I hope they and their leadership grow up...and get ready to face the challenges on the ground...

People like you should be appreciated although you are a MQM supporter but you are unlike others and must appreciate you for that,may GOD bless majority supporters and voters like you in every party AMEEN!!.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
first let me tell you that this haroon rashhed guy is a mental case,i once e mailed him that why he writes made up ayats in his columns which are not in quran hadeeth actually,at this he got angry
also haroon rasheed is one of main reasons imran khan may never have any future,haroon rasheed always remains sticking to imran khans back wherever he goes and i think haroon rasheed like peoples company is destroying imran
haroon rasheed has strange sufi mental beliefs,thats why he hates mujahideen and says that only sufi qawwalis will result in winning of islam
as if when american drones attack we should not fight back but start singing qwwalis in full voice that will defeat americans haha :shock:

without doubt imran khan is better leadership compared to peoples party ,muslim league,sharifs,chauderies and mqm and anp
but
imran khans time may never come,why is that i will write later