Izzar Or BeIzzati K New Standard - Rauf Kalasara

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
col9.gif

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know whether this Rauf Klausra is sure that Zardari made this appointment on merit basis.
Zardari track record doesn't show anything like merit. He is least bothered about the country. How can we believe that he posted this person on merit.

dhokkariala

Voter (50+ posts)
like politicians these officers are also corrupt and they support each other. they are not servants of people they are ruler.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
khalid100 said:
30 June, 2009
1100659150-1.jpg

1100659150-2.gif

Thanks khalid for your post. Now it is clear that Zardari is right. He should go ahead without caring anybody. If there is any resistant from any side then to kick out those making resistant. We need bold decisions.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
mirchi said:
Thanks khalid for your post. Now it is clear that Zardari is right. He should go ahead without caring anybody. If there is any resistant from any side then to kick out those making resistant. We need bold decisions.

Yaar spciy brother,
In one of recent week's Hasb-e-Haal it is mentioned that the Americans put pressure on Zardari for giving extension to a very important stake holder (which i think is our army cheif) but Zardari refused to the Americans. And that has raised few eyebrows.
I don't like Zardari myself but to be honest he is still handling the pressure very well despite all his shenanigans with Charter of Democracy or restoration of Judiciary.
But again he is very BUD-NAAM and you know Bud say Bud-Naam Bura.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
khalid100 said:
mirchi said:

Yaar spciy brother,
In one of recent week's Hasb-e-Haal it is mentioned that the Americans put pressure on Zardari for giving extension to a very important stake holder (which i think is our army cheif) but Zardari refused to the Americans. And that has raised few eyebrows.
I don't like Zardari myself but to be honest he is still handling the pressure very well despite all his shenanigans with Charter of Democracy or restoration of Judiciary.
But again he is very BUD-NAAM and you know Bud say Bud-Naam Bura.

Yar yeh mirchi hey spicy nahi..............hahahaha. There should be some thread ""why and how you selected your user name"' Then I will tell you the story.

Coming to your post... Why Army chief? When he is going to retire? May be somebody else?

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
mirchi said:
Yar yeh mirchi hey spicy nahi..............hahahaha. There should be some thread ""why and how you selected your user name"' Then I will tell you the story.

Coming to your post... Why Army chief? When he is going to retire? May be somebody else?

:)
Ok Mirchi Bhai,
Reason I think it is Army Cheif that I am reading Aftab Iqbal's columns(the guy hosting Hasb-e-Haal) since long. He often mentions that there are 4-5 or five important stake holders in our Govt. Army is one of them. And Army Cheif is the only one to whom Zardari can give extension. Other stake holders are USA, Gulf Countries who have there interest in Pakistan and the big multinationals operating in Pakistan. Zardari doesn't have control on them.
BTW I don't know when Gen Kyani is retiring.