Jahangir Tareen shows his asset declaration & other documents to Media & challenges Nawaz Sharif

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
جہانگیر صاحب یہ قوم کبھی نہیں سمجھے گی۔ یہ سو پیازوں اور سو جوتوں والی قوم ہے۔ ہر انسان اپنے اپنے مسائل میں اس طرح گِھرا ہوا ہے کہ اس کے پاس بحیثیتِ قوم سوچنے پرکھنے کا وقت ہی نہیں ہے۔ اس کی جانے بلا کہ ٹیکس اویژن کیا ہے اور منی لانڈرنگ کیسے اور کیوں کی جاتی ہے۔ اور جن کو سمجھ ہے ان باتوں کی ان کو پرواہ نہیں ہے کہ ان کا اپنا حال بھی نواز "شریف" جیسا نہ سہی لیکن ملتا جلتا ضرور ہے۔۔

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tahir Shah actually has sung for Nawaz Sharif :: "I AM LIKE AN ANGEL, MANKIND'S ANGEL"

Angels do not need to keep record of any transactions.... You will never see them Mr. Jahangir Tareen... Mind it...

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میاں سانپ شریف نے تو پاکستانی عوام کے پیسے لوٹے ہیں وہ کہاں سے لائے کا پروف ۔۔ بہت عیاشی کر لی تم نے سانپ شریف اب تیار ہو جا مچھروں کے کاٹنے کے لیے ۔۔۔ ویسے بھی راحیل شریف مونچھوں والا جنرل ہے

Aslan

Nawaz has been in power for the last three years? Why didn't he make any reforms since then? He could have mad NAB and FIA independent institutions which would have been able to investigate corruption. If Nawaz believes JKT has evaded taxes or is involved in corruption then why is he not doing anything about it?

Khallas

JKT apni energy kyun waste kar raha hay aur yeh to PML(N) chahti hay, diversion create karna takay log Panama Leak ko bhool jaye.

Pakistan main sirf ek hi masla hai aur woh hai Panama Papers.

arafay

bhai record tu pakistan mein back date mein bhi ban jata ha. lekin 20 saal purani receipts jaali bana kafi mushkil hota ha.

ہاہا ہا ،یہ دن بھی دیکھنا تھا ، انقلاب ،تبدیلی کے نعرے ،کرپشن کے خلاف جہاد کی باتیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔اور جہانگیر ترین جیسےکرپٹ ،چور اور نوسر باز کے قصیدے پڑھنے پڑھ رہے ہیں :lol::lol:

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہاہا ہا ،یہ دن بھی دیکھنا تھا ، انقلاب ،تبدیلی کے نعرے ،کرپشن کے خلاف جہاد کی باتیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔اور جہانگیر ترین جیسےکرپٹ ،چور اور نوسر باز کے قصیدے پڑھنے پڑھ رہے ہیں :lol::lol:
adalat tumhari, police tumhari, hakumat tumhari. to pakar lo jahangir tareen ko aur ihtisaab karo ...

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
adalat tumhari, police tumhari, hakumat tumhari. to pakar lo jahangir tareen ko aur ihtisaab karo ...

Yehi to Mushkil hai.. Jahangir Tareen ko jiss qanoon mein giraftaar kerein gay, wo PM sahib aur family per bhi lagoo kerna paray ga... Billi kay galay meiin ghanti kaun bandhay.....

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why not upload the tax record on the website so people like us can see it?

So easy to just flap a few pages in a file and say anything about them.

JKT must show the SBP letter talking about loan written off about Faruki Pulp Mills.

Are you ignorant or you want to divert attention from real issue i.e. Panama papers?

Another letter from UBL clearly states that JKT became director of the mill after the write-off.

Do you even know what does it mean?

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you ignorant or you want to divert attention from real issue i.e. Panama papers?

Another letter from UBL clearly states that JKT became director of the mill after the write-off.

Do you even know what does it mean?
Bhai, UBL is where JKT holds his bank account, of course the banker will justify JKT or else he will lose a multi muliion dollar account client.

You are really simple.

A letter from a private company / organisation / bank is worth nothing. Also, when JKT can release SBP letter of HIT, why can't he release SBP letter of Faruki Pulp Mills?? Everyone's interested in the SBP letter and not a letter from his own bank.

But blind PooTIans will not accept their leader's corruption.

All I am saying is that first ehtasaab of IK's ATMs and next second Nawaz must be hung in the street. But only ehtasaab of Nawaz while letting go everyone else means that IK's doing this for political reasons and not the real ehtasaab reasons.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is brutal. Jkt has upped the ante. Pmln's strategy of blackmail and muk muka which worked so beautifully with PPP has failed miserably with PTI. Try another bongi Mr Sharif

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai, UBL is where JKT holds his bank account, of course the banker will justify JKT or else he will lose a multi muliion dollar account client.

You are really simple.

A letter from a private company / organisation / bank is worth nothing. Also, when JKT can release SBP letter of HIT, why can't he release SBP letter of Faruki Pulp Mills?? Everyone's interested in the SBP letter and not a letter from his own bank.

All I am saying is that first ehtasaab of IK's ATMs and next second Nawaz must be hung in the street. But only ehtasaab of Nawaz while letting go everyone else means that IK's doing this for political reasons and not the real ehtasaab reasons.

I am not simple, I know how banks work. They don't write letters without evidences. You are so naive to think like that.

Anyway, you think that a bank will provide the letter because JKT is a big customer, but you don't think that NS owns the whole system, judiciary, civil administration, ECP, etc, and they will acquit him of charges. So simple you are...

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are really simple.

And why first JKT? Why not Nooras and JKT together?

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not simple, I know how banks work. They don't write letters without evidences. You are so naive to think like that.

Anyway, you think that a bank will provide the letter because JKT is a big customer (1), but you don't think that NS owns the whole system, judiciary, civil administration, ECP, etc, and they will acquit him of charges (2). So simple you are...

1. Yes

2. Yes

2(a). Nawaz-o-Zardari are the most corrupt humans in the history of universe. (Even I'm fed up of saying thing again and again, why don't you guys get it).

Point is: Nawaz is corrupt, so is JKT and since IK has kept him as his ATM, they all must resign. But if you want Nawaz to resign only, then that's unfair and 90s revenge politics.

App itnay mohib-e-watan Paksitani ho to JKT ki corruption kyun bother nahi ker rahi? Main to kehta hoon keh Nawaz, JKT and IK ko nikal bahir karo. Per aap hi ho key apna beloved leader to bachanay kay liyay Nawaz ko sar per bithaya hoa hai.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is brutal. Jkt has upped the ante. Pmln's strategy of blackmail and muk muka which worked so beautifully with PPP has failed miserably with PTI. Try another bongi Mr Sharif
Remember this post Mr. ARY Source.

Few weeks down the line when PTI tries a muk muka with PPP, then you might want to refer to this post again.

Yesterday, PTI stooge met with PPP stooge at lal hawaili to discuss such arrangement. And in Sunday 24th April's program, Shehryar Afridi was asked a direct question if Zardari is corrupt and he could not even answer that. Kaho to link post karon maira baccha?

Tum log (Insafians & their leadership) andar say baqiyon kay aik brabar ho. Dosron per ungliyan uthanay walay aur apni corruption jaiz kehnay walay.

Jao na, ja kar zra justification to lao keh Raiwind Palace ki 40 lakh ki value per tou pait main maror uthtay hain, laikin, IK jb diplomatic enclave main 11 lakh ka flat declare karay to tum logon ko us per cocain say bhi ziada chain aata hai. Is per baat karo na.

Laikin nahi, Nawaz ghalat, Imran sahih ki rat laga rakhi hai tum yoothion nay, bilkul patwari aur jayalon ki tarah jo apnay apnay corrupt leader ko defend kertay phirtay hain.