Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Only one word for threat starter:

IDIOT

I liked the post by mistake.

U didn't read state bank new statement this was blunder by State Bank

ssarfraz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bahi zara ghoor bhi ker laite likha kiyaa hay ,,,Fruki company Overdue is 0 .. only loan in on state Engg Heavy mechnical complex compnay which is govt company not tareen company .. so aqal use ker leeya karoo bahi thorii

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please provide state bank official document and I shall delete the post.. I have given you ecp reference

... Leave 40 billion aside, he had for 40 millions write off... Was that not nation money?

You must listen to his side of story, I know JI is now targeting PTI just because JI is in alliance with PMLN but that doesn't mean you should start posting rubbish.

JKT clearly mentioned on a live talk show that he never got any loan written off, this loan was taken from the bank when JKT was a minister and the loan was taken for that govt department and not for his personal use.

This was even admitted by ECP's memeber!

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
پہلی بات تو یہ کہ ہم کو عمران پر بھروسہ ہے اگر کوئی ایسی چیز ہوگی تو مجھے یقین ہے کہ عمران اسکا نوٹس لیگا ....... جس جماعت میں جاوید ہاشمی اور شیریں مزاری جسے لوگ هوں جو عمران کے سامنے کھل کر بات کر سکتے هوں وہاں کوئی غلط بات ہو ہی نہیں سکتی ..........
باقی آپ کس مومن جماعت سے ہیں ذرا اسکا نام بتا دیں تاکہ کچ جواب دیا جا سکے ؟؟؟''
ہم عمران کے غلام نہیں ہیں اگر وہ یا اسکی پارٹی بھی غلط کام کریں گے تو ان سے بھی پوچھا جائیگا ،،،،،،،،یہ روایت دوسری پارٹی میں آپ کو نہیں ملے گی ... دوسری پارٹیاں غلاموں کی ہیں اور تحریک انصاف میں جمہوریت ہے ...
الله عمران کو کامیاب کرے ، تم بھی دیکھو گے اور ہم بھی کہ کیسے پاکستان بلندی کی طرف جاتا ہے ..........لازم ہے کہ ہم بھی دیکھیں گے .

mirror777

Senator (1k+ posts)
In legal language , a company is an artificial person . Means any liability is limited to the amount of share capital . Owners dont own any person loan owned by the articial person i.e. Company. Only in partnerships and sole trading business , a person is personally liable for all the liabilities own by the company.Other thing is that SBP is providing wrong information . They declared Sharifs are not loan defaulters , while actually they are and their case is still pending

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

but banks don't give loan jus on companies backed assets.. personal guarantees of Directors and major shareholders are also involved... AND IF THE COMPANY'S DEFAULT IN PAYING THESE LOANS THEN BANKS HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS ON PROPERTY... BUT THESE COMPANIES DON'T LET THEM DO IT. THESE INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE USE THEIR REFRENCES TO WRITE OFF LOANS AND GET STAYS ON DEFAULTS... if we go by your logic then Nawaz Shareef and Shahbaz Shreef can't be charged for Ittefaq foundaries and hudaibiya paper mills... THEY ALL ARE CORRUPT...ACcEPT THAT FACT.
PMLN MAI HOON TUO CORRUPT AUR PTI MAI HOON TUO DRY CLEANED EMAANDAR WALA KOI CONCEPT NAHI HOTA...

bhai mere limited liability company pata hai kya hoti hai???:) ja mera bhai pehle ja k kuch parh le :)
aur dosri baat yeh hai k hudaibiya and ittefaq are group and solo company it is not a ltd :) bhai bohot farak hai:) please expert na bana karo agar in cheso ka nae pata atleast do research

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai mere limited liability company pata hai kya hoti hai???:) ja mera bhai pehle ja k kuch parh le :)
aur dosri baat yeh hai k hudaibiya and ittefaq are group and solo company it is not a ltd :) bhai bohot farak hai:) please expert na bana karo agar in cheso ka nae pata atleast do research

Nahi, mujhey kuch bhi nahi pata... dunaya ka sab ilm jo tum nai haasil kar lia hai...
aik tuo in PTI trolls ko hi sab kuch pata hota hai, hum tuo dunya mai anday baichnay aain hain..
first do your research about iteffaq foundaries and hudaibiya paper mills...
Iteffaq foundaries is a private limited company, whereas husaibiya paper mills is public unlisted company...
and as for your group thing.. let me give you an example... ever heard of Engro? there are many public and private companies in in the whole group like engro fertilizers, engro foods, engro polymer, engro corporation and many more but they all are collectively referred as engro group... you can severally point out the outstanding loans against each company of engro or collectively you can say that engro group has "xyz" amount of loan outstanding.... although there is specfic regulations to register as group but even if they are not registered, their relationship would still constitute them as a group. same is the case with iteffaq and hudaibiya... and on what basis they are called group? go first learn about corporate laws applicable in pakistan....
tum log moun k fire TV dekh k na mara karoo....

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

bro the loans are for ltd company these loans will be in company books not his own books :)

ilzam laganay say pehle zara search karliya karo:)
muslmaan ilzam nahi lagaya karta
:)
bro think before you write anything.read again what you wrote you mean IK is not muslim. because he just play blame game :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
bro think before you write anything.read again what you wrote you mean IK is not muslim. because he just play blame game :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

if u r saying it on mass media where the person can listen and if u give reason and give proof then its alright and i dont agree with ik all this time
he is the best politician but still he is very far from our islamic ideals

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nahi, mujhey kuch bhi nahi pata... dunaya ka sab ilm jo tum nai haasil kar lia hai...
aik tuo in PTI trolls ko hi sab kuch pata hota hai, hum tuo dunya mai anday baichnay aain hain..
first do your research about iteffaq foundaries and hudaibiya paper mills...
Iteffaq foundaries is a private limited company, whereas husaibiya paper mills is public unlisted company...
and as for your group thing.. let me give you an example... ever heard of Engro? there are many public and private companies in in the whole group like engro fertilizers, engro foods, engro polymer, engro corporation and many more but they all are collectively referred as engro group... you can severally point out the outstanding loans against each company of engro or collectively you can say that engro group has "xyz" amount of loan outstanding.... although there is specfic regulations to register as group but even if they are not registered, their relationship would still constitute them as a group. same is the case with iteffaq and hudaibiya... and on what basis they are called group? go first learn about corporate laws applicable in pakistan....
tum log moun k fire TV dekh k na mara karoo....

i am an advanced accounts student so yeah i know what i m talking about
ittefaq group is a partnership owned by shareef family it is not public listed limited liability company so any debts owned by the group must be backed by assets of the group and if not then assets of the partners
now hudaibiya paper mills another part of the same group was accused of money laundering not bank defaults even if it is limited liability company its directors will be held liable for money laundering as the company law describes in directors role :)
now we come to engro it is a listed public company group with many subsidiaries and associates the group has debt compared to it equity it is fine and as it is a limited liability company then only company is responsible for debts :) and in large corporations like engro high debt is normal its called gearing every one does this
now the basic difference is ittefaq not a public listed LIMITED LIABILITY group where as engro IS:)
bro as far as pti trolls go :) whenever u find a pti troll:) like me :) who gives logic and knows what he is talking about all you can shout is oh troll troll troll and u cant reason :) cummon man :) learn first or else u r the troll :)

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
i am an advanced accounts student so yeah i know what i m talking about
ittefaq group is a partnership owned by shareef family it is not public listed limited liability company so any debts owned by the group must be backed by assets of the group and if not then assets of the partners
now hudaibiya paper mills another part of the same group was accused of money laundering not bank defaults even if it is limited liability company its directors will be held liable for money laundering as the company law describes in directors role :)
now we come to engro it is a listed public company group with many subsidiaries and associates the group has debt compared to it equity it is fine and as it is a limited liability company then only company is responsible for debts :) and in large corporations like engro high debt is normal its called gearing every one does this
now the basic difference is ittefaq not a public listed LIMITED LIABILITY group where as engro IS:)
bro as far as pti trolls go :) whenever u find a pti troll:) like me :) who gives logic and knows what he is talking about all you can shout is oh troll troll troll and u cant reason :) cummon man :) learn first or else u r the troll :)

Iteffaq Foundaries is a Private Limited Company...
here is ref for you...
http://www.lesco.gov.pk/News&Media/5000071.asp
check the s. no. 12
and here it the complete registered address of the company..
ITTEFAQ FOUNDRIES (PVT) LTD.
Kot Lakhpat, Lahore 54770, Punjab, Pakistan
Phone: 9242-5812196 / 5812191
Fax: 9242-5835098

as for your partenrship and group thing... let me clear your... there is no concept of group registration in pakistan with partnership business... either you are a partnership or you are a limited liability company.. a limited liability company can be of different types... it can be private limited, public limited (unlisted) and public listed. if an entity is a partnership then liability of partners is unlimited.. you can't have a group of partnership or like that... Ittefaq foundaries is a private limited company and it also have many other subsidiaries and associated companies and concerns... which constitutes it a whole group...
and Mr. accountant, first clear you concepts regarding private ,public, listed, unlisted, partnership and groups and how they are backed... law is not as simple as you are tring to make it...
and I don't need support of my qualification to back my comment....

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iteffaq Foundaries is a Private Limited Company...
here is ref for you...
http://www.lesco.gov.pk/News&Media/5000071.asp
check the s. no. 12
and here it the complete registered address of the company..
ITTEFAQ FOUNDRIES (PVT) LTD.
Kot Lakhpat, Lahore 54770, Punjab, Pakistan
Phone: 9242-5812196 / 5812191
Fax: 9242-5835098

as for your partenrship and group thing... let me clear your... there is no concept of group registration in pakistan with partnership business... either you are a partnership or you are a limited liability company.. a limited liability company can be of different types... it can be private limited, public limited (unlisted) and public listed. if an entity is a partnership then liability of partners is unlimited.. you can't have a group of partnership or like that... Ittefaq foundaries is a private limited company and it also have many other subsidiaries and associated companies and concerns... which constitutes it a whole group...
and Mr. accountant, first clear you concepts regarding private ,public, listed, unlisted, partnership and groups and how they are backed... law is not as simple as you are tring to make it...
and I don't need support of my qualification to back my comment....

k thanks for the referance all i wanted to know was if it was a limited liability company cause i tried searching it but it showed owned by shareef family so either they all made it ltd and became directors then and yes i jus told u about my qualification cause u taunted me that u dont know anything and u pti guys start trolling so its jus simple that i know about this stuff
and dont you worry bro my concepts are very clear about public,listed,unlisted,partnership and limited libaility partnership aswell:)
and what i told u was based on what i saw that ittefaq foundaries is a unlimited liability company
well lets put that aside what about the money laundering of hudaibiya care to comment about that? cause no matter if it is ltd or not directors are screwed if allegations are true :)

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
k thanks for the referance all i wanted to know was if it was a limited liability company cause i tried searching it but it showed owned by shareef family so either they all made it ltd and became directors then and yes i jus told u about my qualification cause u taunted me that u dont know anything and u pti guys start trolling so its jus simple that i know about this stuff
and dont you worry bro my concepts are very clear about public,listed,unlisted,partnership and limited libaility partnership aswell:)
and what i told u was based on what i saw that ittefaq foundaries is a unlimited liability company
well lets put that aside what about the money laundering of hudaibiya care to comment about that? cause no matter if it is ltd or not directors are screwed if allegations are true :)

I don't know about specific details of money laundering of hudaibiya mills.. what I referred to was about loan default...

The two brothers were found accused of loan default in the Hudaibiya Paper Mills scandal by the NAB during the scrutiny of their nomination papers, sources told The Express Tribune.
The record was sent to the returning officers (ROs) through the ECP. The NAB found that the Sharif brothers were accused in the case of loan default of Rs3,486 million rupees in the Hudaibiya Paper Mills case....

this is another loan default.. :) btw if you can enlighten me about hudabiya money laundering case then please :)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
For all those PTI supporters who wanted to make alliance with JI ..................... here is a glimpse of true jamati face. Apnay aap ko muslim bhee khangay aur sub 2-numberee kaam bhee karay gay.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know about specific details of money laundering of hudaibiya mills.. what I referred to was about loan default...

this is another loan default.. :) btw if you can enlighten me about hudabiya money laundering case then please :)

just go on youtube and you will get a bbc documentary on the book of raymond baker which highlights the money laundering case of shareef family