JAMIA ASHRAFIA LAHORE INSTANCE ON ZAID HAMID

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Guys read these links & decide yourself. Jaza-k-ALLAH
Yousaf%20Kazab.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZr_IjdjGQ[/video]
http://www.jamiaashrafia.org/news.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
&
http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.co ... ies-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Is Zaid Hamid behind the murder? Important questions

Allah gave us intelligence and if we use only a millionth or less of it we can easily conclude that Zaid Hamid was not behind the murder of maulana and it was the work of the enemies to disrupt ZH's tehreek. Here is very simple but powerful reason for those who are not working for shaitan:

Zaid Hamid has been doing extremely well despite the allegations about the kazzab association because most people believe it was a false attempt against his tehreek. Also note he is going to disclose some very important plans on March 23rd.

So ask yourself following questinos and if you are unbiased and not working with a satanic agenda, you would agree that murder of maulana was done by the enemies of Pakistan:

*Why Zaid Hamid felt he should murder maulana when his tehreek has been so successful even with maulana living?
*Wouldn't the fact that ZH may become immediate suspect deter him of such act?
*Why maulana is killed few days before March 23rd?
*Isn't it very obvious that the timing of this incident would create problems for ZH's tehreek?
*WHO BENEFITTED THE MOST FROM MAULANA'S KILLING? Is it ZH or the enemies?

The people spreading rumours,

Be warned that you are working as the agent of shaitan. You are clearly trying to cause divisions amongst the umma. If you are true muslim and understand how shaitan can attack us, then change your course. Or at least have patience for the legal process.

May Allah guide us all and may He safeguard our faith. Ameen

anwar4689

Citizen
Re: Is Zaid Hamid behind the murder? Important questions

Dear, Salam, i like Mr Zahid Hamid. he is a good orator. but i have a question. Mr Zahid emerged from no where on the media with so much coverage from every channel? HOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? :ugeek:

pak hi pak

Citizen

Anwar Bhai its very easy to get exposed in pakistan, even you can do it too, Just talk nonsense for CIA, Mossad, Raw, and start cursing our neighbors, Right away you will get exposer. or talk nonsense about our goverment, you will be on top.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam.

As gazoo bhai said that nobody can force his or her idea on other, i agreed to that.
Just sharing other part of picture, u like it accept it, other wise reject it..
Some of the fatwas are dated 1996-97..
These Fatawa have been published by Aalami Majlise Tahafuze Khatam e Nabuwat and can also be viewed on AMTKN website. An interesting point to note in these Fatawa is that majority of Fatawa against Yusuf Kazab are by Ahle Sunnah wal Jammat (Barelvi) Ulema.
http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.co ... suf-kazab/

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
I am really getting confused....

Some questions are really cropping up with ZH issue now....

1. He categorically denies that he believes any one except Muhammad SAW as the last prophet... But some religious sectors and their followers keep asking for more explanations!!!!!! WHY????????

2. People who watch him have ears and eyes.... If he tries to deceive the viewers.... they will know... Why do these Molvis think we dont have common sense?????? WHY????

3. He opposes the US and our ruling elite at the peak of his voice...and as a retaliation who opposes him????? some so called religious scholars???? WHY???

and many other questions.....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

anwar4689 said:
Dear, Salam, i like Mr Zahid Hamid. he is a good orator. but i have a question. Mr Zahid emerged from no where on the media with so much coverage from every channel? HOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? :ugeek:

I am sure you realize that an appearence on TV and then being able to touch a cord with the hearts of the people can make you famous and dear instantly, and then different channels want to increase their ratings by involving any one who seems to have that effect. Have you also noticed that so many channels are not airing his programs suddenly, why ? this also needs to be pondered.
Moreover this is how popularity always comes, one good performance and you are popular. If someone is well known for many years then he/she is already popular. Are you getting my point?
Let me give you the example of Inzama-ul-Haq in the world cup of 92, his performance sort of bursted him on the international scene, although he was already well known in the circles of cricket though.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

anwar4689 said:
Do you live in a remote village that is cut off from the world we live in today, or you just woke up after 100 years of sleep? Dude, there are millions of examples of overnight fame for people. This age is called the information age. Wake up to it man.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
I am really getting confused....

Some questions are really cropping up with ZH issue now....

1. He categorically denies that he believes any one except Muhammad SAW as the last prophet... But some religious sectors and their followers keep asking for more explanations!!!!!! WHY????????
Bcaz, almost all scholars issued fatwa against yousuf kazzab. (Complete list of these scholars can be read here http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.co ... suf-kazab/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
ZH was his follower and he's still defending yousuf. Why???

sagaciouscorpion said:
2. People who watch him have ears and eyes.... If he tries to deceive the viewers.... they will know... Why do these Molvis think we dont have common sense?????? WHY????
bcaz, it's very easy to deceive us. it is not first time pakistani nation is being deceived.

sagaciouscorpion said:
3. He opposes the US and our ruling elite at the peak of his voice...and as a retaliation who opposes him????? some so called religious scholars???? WHY???
Speeches against US and ruling elite are not sufficient. the most primary things are believes (aqaid) and actions (aamaal) of a person.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

anwar4689 said:

ZH has been active since soveiet occupation of Afgh. He fought shoulder to shoulder agaisnt to drive out USSR

You and I may not have known about him but I am sure govt community did, specially ISI, CIA, RAW and KGB

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not sure about the strength of my questions but they do keep popping up so if some one can clarify them I will be grateful.
1) There is no signature on the document by Maulana Ashrafi.
2) There is no date mentioned on the document.
3) The copy rights for the site at the very base are from 1998--2008.

These questions are only an attempt to make it sure for myself that the document is authentic.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam sister gazer
In my prev post i accepted Brasstack Official Fanpage reply about khatm-e-nabuwwat & baraat from Yousuf ali cult.. But for this issue i have an idea.
I am in karachi so cant check it. Whats ur location.
Cant ur brother sister or cousins any relatives go there & check it out in person.
Then u can share with us the actual notification..
I can understand your point. But thats only solution coming to my mind now.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

S

shagi

Zahid Hamid is a great muslim. He has done wonders by exposing enemies of Pakistan and Islam. He is out spoken and truthfull. History tells us that such people are not tolerated for long by evil forces, because this is against their wested interests. If they let succeed such person then how evil would survive. They try to finish them by hook or crook. Todays molvies do'nt understand this. Many times they have sold themselves to enemies of Islam and Pakistan. This is hippocracy which is fundamentally against islam. But being truthfull one has to be very brave.
I beliveve ZH is a brave man. He is a hope for the future of modern Islamic Pakistan. He has said many times that he believes in Allah and believes that Mohammad (S.A.W) bin Abdullah is the last prophet. Still many close minded are not accepting it. They should open eyes and think realistically. This will help our ummah.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)

????? ? ?????
??? ???
??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????
??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??
????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????
??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??????
?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??
??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???
???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ????
?? ????
????

?????

S

shagi

There are many controversies and mis-informations is going on here. We are muslims and should understand basics of islam. The problem is that we have deputed our religious affairs to molvies in Pakistan. But it is not true else where. ZH has said many times that he believes in Allah and believes that Mohammad (SAW) bin Abdullah as last and final messenger from Allah. What else you want guys. Now stop this controversy. This is not good for ummah. Our enemies are happy as their work is being done by itself.