Javed Hashmi in Tears for Pakistan - MUST SEE!!

M javed

Banned
Re: جاوید ہاشمی کیپیٹل ٹاک شو میں حامد میر سے &#1576

Javed Hashmi has climbed down

If you have the desire to work for the country, you can do exemplary work even as an ordinary citizen.

Look at Edhi and the charity work he is doing.

He claims he could not do anything from the PLM(N) platform and he can do better from Imran Khan's platform.

In this country these people are hypocrites.

When they make untoward decisions, they want to justify with public sympathy.

These people like to be political myrtires

These are crocodile tears

When you could not get the reward your party could give you, you get out of it for whatever self-made excuses and you do not think what loss you are posing to your ex-party.

This was just a childish act of Javed Hashmi and now he has set himself to worship a premature Imran Khan who is gathering around himself all the abadoned politicions of Q-League, Peoples Party and Musharraf.

May be Imran Khan flattered him a lot and he became a subject of it.

But Javed Hashmi has climbed down if he had been fighting as an ideological person instead of climbing up.

Imran Khan must know that he is not aware of even the alphbetics of democracy as he is begging workers and members of other parties to join him and on top of it he is using power and influence of Pakistan Army to gather more and more 'power-greedy' elements from other parties. This is not democracy and is a political corruption as well.

Imran Khan must be ashamed of this illitracy and his self-styled democracy.

This is Pakistan where each type of corruption is fair.

For you vicious or whatever objectives, you motivate others and detrack them. You are so careless and abnoxious.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Tears are flowing in my eyes.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: جاوید ہاشمی کیپیٹل ٹاک شو میں حامد میر سے &#

he got pain of NATION in his Heart ........... Great Man

Javed Hashmi is a great person indeed but if i remember correctly that there were a lot of people trying to justify that the guy must have done something wrong to deserve this.

Some people probably made him mqm terrorist and it later emerged that the guy came from a Kashmiri family. I mean how cruel some people can be that they will see first if the guy is from Karachi or Kashmir before even register their protest.

AHMED78

Minister (2k+ posts)

GREAT MAN JAVED HASHMI WE SALUTE U SIR (clap) WEL CUM TO PTI

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: جاوید ہاشمی کیپیٹل ٹاک شو میں حامد میر سے &#

Javed Hashmi has climbed down

If you have the desire to work for the country, you can do exemplary work even as an ordinary citizen.

Look at Edhi and the charity work he is doing.

He claims he could not do anything from the PLM(N) platform and he can do better from Imran Khan's platform.

In this country these people are hypocrites.

When they make untoward decisions, they want to justify with public sympathy.

These people like to be political myrtires

These are crocodile tears

When you could not get the reward your party could give you, you get out of it for whatever self-made excuses and you do not think what loss you are posing to your ex-party.

This was just a childish act of Javed Hashmi and now he has set himself to worship a premature Imran Khan who is gathering around himself all the abadoned politicions of Q-League, Peoples Party and Musharraf.

May be Imran Khan flattered him a lot and he became a subject of it.

But Javed Hashmi has climbed down if he had been fighting as an ideological person instead of climbing up.

Imran Khan must know that he is not aware of even the alphbetics of democracy as he is begging workers and members of other parties to join him and on top of it he is using power and influence of Pakistan Army to gather more and more 'power-greedy' elements from other parties. This is not democracy and is a political corruption as well.

Imran Khan must be ashamed of this illitracy and his self-styled democracy.

This is Pakistan where each type of corruption is fair.

For you vicious or whatever objectives, you motivate others and detrack them. You are so careless and abnoxious.
What are you trying to say?
Let me cherish this great moment with this great man Javed Hashmi!
In the mean time go and fly a kite!

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Javed Hasmi in Tears for Pakistan - MUST SEE!

Javaid Hashmi Cheetah hai Cheetah.....I am proud that he belongs to PMLN..................Javaid Hashmi Zindabad!!!!!!!!
Mr Shiningstar JH indeed is a Cheetah. Now has has joined another Cheetah IK. May be you want to join as well ...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Javed Hasmi in Tears for Pakistan - MUST SEE!

I wish I were not Pakistani, sometime I want to detach the work Pakistan with me. I feel myself insulted

I wish you were not,since you wish that, may your wish come true.

I feel insulted that you do not have another nationality.