610_59707556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
حقیقت چھپ نہیں سکتی بناوٹ کے اصولوں سے
خوشبو آ نہیں سکتی کاغذ کے پھولوں سے

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no doubt that Quaid wanted Pakistan an islamin state but not islamis state like Saudi Arabia or Talbans` islamic state.
I feel nowadays the nearest examples of Quaid`s Pakistan are Turkey and Malaysia.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no doubt that Quaid wanted Pakistan an islamin state but not islamis state like Saudi Arabia or Talbans` islamic state.
I feel nowadays the nearest examples of Quaid`s Pakistan are Turkey and Malaysia.

Turkey is a NATO member state....

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phookon sai ya charag bujaya na jayeee ga ... Ya sab apni seee koshish ker dakain ... Nabi pak k leya thandi hawa ka ya jhooka koe rook na payee ga ... Pakistan qayyam rahey ga aur Meer a Haram k dushmanon k dil main chubhta bhe rahey ga ... INSHALLAH

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Turkey is a NATO member state....

I know this but keep in mind that even being a member of NATO Turkey did not allow USA to use its air space to attack Iraq, where as
Pakistan is not a member of NATO and ...........
If you visit Turkey you will see that people from all the religion Christians, Jews and Muslims are living there peacefully.

mush_dewana

Banned

check their level of false statements of these liberal fascists by the help of media
after 2001 they tried their best to defame DEEN E ISLAM and those who are willing to apply sharia

last episode was MALALA case

Last edited: