Jo Lara Tha Sipaheon Ki Tarah

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
Whats Up Doc said:
He was loved by Hindus. Thats why hes the wrong hero for gazoo. We just want him to be acknowledge as an Indian not a Pakistaini, not too much to ask.Just like A Kallam.

--If all indians and hindus truly ( i mean sincerely and right from their hearts) start looking up to them as their true heroes then no one would me more glad than us :ugeek: :) ya'll should include in the list of your indian heroes Sheikh Ahmed deedat (deceased) and Dr.Zakir Naik as well whom we admire a lot [clap] [clap] All is well :D

Mr. Deedat and Mr. Naik are Muslim preachers I don't have any problem with them as a Muslim they could be your heros. I don't consider any preacher regardless of religion as my hero.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats Up Doc said:
Mr. Deedat and Mr. Naik are Muslim preachers I don't have any problem with them as a Muslim they could be your heros. I don't consider any preacher regardless of religion as my hero.

--You can take consolation and a big heart of them being indians :ugeek: [clap] show some respect or must i say "nationalism" :ugeek: as you showed applauding Mr.Zakir Naik in the other post,keep the spirits high :)

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
Whats Up Doc said:

--You can take consolation and a big heart of them being indians :ugeek: [clap] show some respect or must i say "nationalism" :ugeek: as you showed applauding Mr.Zakir Naik in the other post,keep the spirits high :)

I applauded on what he said in the speech it was a good speech and hope he continues to deliver such speeches in the interest of communal harmony and I must do my part to achieve same goal/

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats Up Doc said:
I applauded on what he said in the speech it was a good speech and hope he continues to deliver such speeches in the interest of communal harmony and I must do my part to achieve same goal/

[clap] [clap] [clap]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
Whats Up Doc said:

[clap] [clap] [clap]

Thank you Taul [clap] [clap]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
furry87 said:
It is long response but i enjoyed every word of it. I cannot believe that you are only 22 years old and do not posses the ego of a 22 year old. When I was 22 I could couldn't write like this. I would be proud to have a neighbor like you. You have been fair in your criticisms.

I usually tell Pakistanis what they should do I don't need to tell you.Your apology has made me a little more humble and I recommend all Indians should read your response.You are absolutely right about people living outside like myself and I openly mingle with everyone.

Lol thank you doc but my lenthy words will have little to no effect in the bigger over all picture. Which is why my frequency of comments had gradually decreased and i just come here to amuse myself .

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
furry87 said:
Whats Up Doc said:
furry87 said:
It is long response but i enjoyed every word of it. I cannot believe that you are only 22 years old and do not posses the ego of a 22 year old. When I was 22 I could couldn't write like this. I would be proud to have a neighbor like you. You have been fair in your criticisms.

I usually tell Pakistanis what they should do I don't need to tell you.Your apology has made me a little more humble and I recommend all Indians should read your response.You are absolutely right about people living outside like myself and I openly mingle with everyone.

Lol thank you doc but my lenthy words will have little to no effect in the bigger over all picture. Which is why my frequency of comments had gradually decreased and i just come here to amuse myself .

I come here for amusement as well. Thinking and responding will benefit you more than anyone else. Slow flowing river over time will turn a boulder into sand . Keep thinking and writing for your self and enjoy, don't look at the bigger to change.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
furry87 said:
Haha Doc you seem like a reasonably mature guy who gets dragged into this sort of stuff to his own disliking, much like me i must say , i get alittle angry sometimes and its not just at the indians its at my own paki brothers aswel but i dont say anything because it would be futile as you've seen. Too many people to be controlled.
It just accusations and counter accusations , at the end of the day, to see the over all picture standing outside the box is very hard because it is very hard to stand outside the box ,that only happens a decade down the line if at all, no one knows the future or what problems can arise in the future neither can you group peoples sentiments up into a generalization that can give you the exact truth and nothing else.
Theres always going to be 10 different sides to a story , like with the taliban , alot of people accused america for its creation , alot of people accused pakistan for its creation especially the afghan,s and pakistan blames the soviet occupation and the internal warlordism for their creation. Countries takes years and years to make , like with bangladesh it took then 25 years to finally say okay we want our own country. But the only people who truely understand the picture is the ones who have grown up in that age and are now wise enough to recall what actually happened. We can always chose to believe in what we;ve read on the internet or interviews we;ve seen but when we present our case infront of someone whose grown up during the conflict and lived past it our views will only be laughed at. Only time will tell what is actually going on in FATA or balochistan or Afghanistan and who was wrong and who is right. That again would be relative to which side of the conflict one was on. Moral of the story, theres always going to be other views and theres always going to be alternate voices and the fact is there is no exact truth. The truth itself changes as time goes on with peoples perceptions. If you look up the videos for early 2000s ull see a totally different view point and ull see a totally different truth to what you are seeing now. What we should do is discuss and analyse the complete facts only and try to debate untill we come to a fair and just conclution. This however is impossible on this forum because non credible interviews are presented as facts .

Chechnia is still fighting , croatia kosova , nothing was clear untill a few years after when the sentiments cooled down. So to jump to the conclusion that Fata and pukhtunkhwa and Balochistan are out of our hands is a far cry. I completely agree that some of the stuff you say is completely accurate and only comes out because you are constantly being provoked by the pakistanis on this forum. Theres only so much you can take. I was actually glad that the number of indians on this forum had decreased since i first got here because it got rid of the bickering not because i hate you or anything.

Im sorry for the behaviour that provokes you to make hatefull speech ,this is just thr frustration from both sides boiling over and pakis are generally very very emotional when they believe in something or when it comes to their religion , history and country.

They will tirelessly chip away at any argument you present because for them this is defending their religion country and culture, but facing bullets is ofcourse different . And lets not forget the egos, who likes to admit their own faults regardless os nationality ,religion and ethnicity.
I havnt been commenting much now adays because its mostly hate speech and youtube stories that completely lack credibility. What i find even more funny is the amount of time spent to dig up dirt on each other and how quickly we jump to conclusions and form our opinions.
It is my request to you to not be drawn into this sort of stuff , people normally get bored and move on to other stories when their stories get no attention. The longest threads on this forum are the ones where the indians respond because everyone likes to have the last word to safe their egos even when theyre completely wrong or dont really have much to say.Shamefullyand tragically sometimes that person is me because i am also not above that sort of behaviour.

Im only writing this huge message as an apology for the indian bashing that goes on over here even tho normal every day people have nothing to do with these issues.
What i find even funnier is as much as they claim to hate you they are only helping you by telling you the fault lies and you are telling us where our faults lie. For two nations that are observed to completely hate each other they certainly do help each other stay afloat.And whats even more halarious is the fact that most of these people live abraod and will openly mingle with indians americans , canadians, australia ,hindus christians muslims and pretend like everything is normal.

Soyeah i guess what im trying to say is ,why is a guy like you even bothering with this sort of stuff. I can understand if i get carried away with this sort of stuff because im only 22 but u said u had a daughter and everything , you should be able to see past all this stupidity and "We are better than you" statements.
Some people here pretend to be the defenders of islam on this forum but it is this very behaviour that is hurting islam, how will you accept islam if i keep telling you everyday that islam is going to rule you,muslims kick ass, we won wars, we did this we did that. Why on earth will you accept islam if i keep attacking you constantly ,the word islam means peace and it can only spread through peace and not war. War only creates hate and nothing else.

Sorry Pakis i think you needed to hear this because the mods are on a vacation.
Whats Up Doc said:
It is long response but i enjoyed every word of it. I cannot believe that you are only 22 years old and do not posses the ego of a 22 year old. When I was 22 I couldn't write like this. I would be proud to have a neighbor like you, as half a Hindu I will give you 1/4 of my backyard you only get 1/8 if I was full one You have been fair in your criticisms.

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
What the hell are these stupid Indians doing on this website?

Go do all your pak bashing on one of your indian blogs with your brothers...!

its siasat.pk that means pak politics, it wasnt ment for indian bashing, but you indian jokers bring it upon yourselves...

seriously, we dont care about you or your mahan bharat, just leave us alone we dont have time to waste on you indians -

and dont even start with our condition and whatnot, we know whats happening in our country and we are cleaning our house slowly but surely.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[clap]
aksh143 said:

its siasat.pk that means pak politics, it wasnt ment for indian bashing, but you indian jokers bring it upon yourselves...

seriously, we dont care about you or your mahan bharat, just leave us alone we dont have time to waste on you indians -

and dont even start with our condition and whatnot, we know whats happening in our country and we are cleaning our house slowly but surely.
[clap]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
aksh143 said:

This post is regarding an Indian hero Tipu Sultan. Why are you discussing Tipu in so called Pakistani site. You don't have anything ells to talk about. Stop talking about us and we are gone.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
aksh143 said:

Tipu, our Muslim hero

Allah aap ki maghfirat karey aur Sadiq ko jahannum dey, Ameen

Zill-e-Ilahi Tipu, please come back. We now need you in Pakistan. be careful tho, lots of mir sadiqs here

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
aksh143 said:

Tipu, our Muslim hero

Allah aap ki maghfirat karey aur Sadiq ko jahannum dey, Ameen

Zill-e-Ilahi Tipu, please come back. We now need you in Pakistan. be careful tho, lots of mir sadiqs here

Yes Tipu is Muslim but not YOUR hero he EARNED the Love of Hindus its not easy to do and you should know that. If he had not done so we wouldn't be talking about him.Fighting alone does not make anyone a hero. Yes you do have lots of Mir Sadiqs. Tipu is a proud Indian JUST LIKE ME and you just abandoned Madam Noor Janan too and now crying for Tipu