Judges are doing everything,except their own job - Bilwal Bhutto taunts CJ Saqib Nisar

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Justice suffering in Pakistan - Bilawal Bhutto Criticises SC

Sind ki zameenon par zardari kay qabzay par SC nay action kiya hai tu aab PPP bakwaas karnay lagi. Very soon ppp will join the curse club of pmln as both corrupt looter parties are in trouble

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اسکو پکڑ کر چار لتر لگاو ساری زندگی پاکستان کا رخ نہیں کرے گا

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Justice suffering in Pakistan, says Bilawal Bhutto

اس کارٹون کو اردو تو صحیح سے بولنا نہیں آتی اور اپنی ٹون سے یہ کوئی خواجہ سرا یا ہومو ٹائپ مخلوق لگتی ہے

Imran the legend

First time bilawal is right the judges are doing non important things the big things that Supreme Court is not doing like locking Nawaz sharif and maryam for being rude about judges shabaz sharif hudibuiya case.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پی پی کا یہ چوزہ پٹھانوں کی سویٹ ڈش لگتا ہے
:lol::lol::lol::lol:​

بات تو ٹھیک ہے مگر یہ تو ججوں کا نام لے رہا ہے
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Educationist

بات تو ٹھیک ہے مگر یہ تو ججوں کا نام لے رہا ہے
[hilar][hilar][hilar]
تو کیا کوئی جج پٹھان نہیں ہو سکتا
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)​

Zamaray Khan

پی پی کا یہ چوزہ پٹھانوں کی سویٹ ڈش لگتا ہے
:lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Aur Punajb k Shaher Kasur waloon ka kiya laghta hai jahan par 100 sey nangya punjabi larkoon ki nangi vidoes bani theen .

Chotye Aadmi her cheez main Pashtoons ko na laya kar.

Punjabi larkay main Pakistan main su sey zayada Bond marwathey hain.

Educationist

Aur Punajb k Shaher Kasur waloon ka kiya laghta hai jahan par 100 sey nangya punjabi larkoon ki nangi vidoes bani theen .

Chotye Aadmi her cheez main Pashtoons ko na laya kar.

Punjabi larkay main Pakistan main su sey zayada Bond marwathey hain.
I guess, you lag sense of humour.

Zamaray Khan

I guess, you lag sense of humour.
he

This is not a joke. Learn and educate yourself between joke and disrespecting someone or some nation.You also need to Learn how to respect others so that you get respect as well."Do respect and have respect " Not every pashtoon will apprecite your sense of humour. You are not talking about an individual you are talking about the all pashtoons. Learn some manners.

Educationist

he

This is not a joke. Learn and educate yourself between joke and disrespecting someone or some nation.You also need to Learn how to respect others so that you get respect as well."Do respect and have respect " Not every pashtoon will apprecite your sense of humour. You are not talking about an individual you are talking about the all pashtoons. Learn some manners.
HUMOUR
I still believe you are lagging this word and letting yourself on the wrong track.
I am not apologetic and I never meant to target any specific tribe or race or ethnic community.
If you live in Britain, you must be aware of the sharp british humour.
I'm not here to fight. If anyone can't digest any humour then simply leave it and need not to take an issue on personal level.

Last edited:

Zamaray Khan

HUMOUR
I still believe you are lagging this word and letting yourself on the wrong track.
I am not apologetic and I never meant to target any specific tribe or race or ethnic community.
If you live in Britain, you must be aware of the sharp british humour.
I'm not here to fight. If anyone can't digest any humour then simply leave it and need not to take an issue on personal level.

What a sense of humour you have.It is not your fault i have seen this since i was kid Pakistan media make fun of pashtoons one way or another.