Jundullah Involvement In Karachi Blast

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
As today i watched in news that jandullah was involved in karachi bomb blast & police arrested few members of jandullah so i just wanna let those people know who dont know much about jundullah
as we all know india & usa is petroling on fire and trying to create civil rights in pakistan so here is some information about jundullah & My question is
from MR Zaid Hamid who stated few days ago in his speech that we knew that it is going to happen and then he blame a political party so why they didnt stop it before time coz now
india is going to show this video of zaid hamid to pakistan when mr Ahmed qureshi blames india for this Karachi Blast & riots that If Zaid Hamid says he knew it so why you guys dint made proper arrangements ? so i will request Mr Hamid that
Plz dont fire bullets in the air

US Trains Jundullah; Iran Hangs Them But In Pakistan Politicians Are Silent

The insurgency in Pakistani Balochistan and the Iranian Balochistan began after the Americans landed in Afghanistan. In Iran they use the Sunni-Shia divide and in Pakistan they use language and ethnicity, with the active participation of several major Indian intelligence outposts in Afghanistan. The terrorists sent to Pakistan target and kill non-Baloch Pakistanis in order to create a rift between Pakistanis. In Iran they execute these terrorists. But in Pakistan, politicians are not even ready to condemn when these terrorists kill university professors and plant bombs on trains. In 2009 and under an American-brokered democracy, there is hardly any loud voices in Pakistan that speak in defense of the country.
df4d38a4c09b165c02f86172b5622a83.jpg

Pakistan arrested this man, Abdolhamid Rigi, the brother of Abdolmalik Rigi, the leader of the terrorist Jundullah group, and handed him over
to Iran. But other terrorists in Balochistan backed by the Americans and the Indians in Afghanistan run free. Pakistan
should execute a few of them, like Iran does.

TEHRAN, Iran—A senior member of the Jundullah terrorist group says that the group has been trained and financed by "the US and Zionists".

Abdolhamid Rigi, the brother of Jundullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi made the remarks in a court session held in the southeastern city of Zahedan on Wednesday.

Abdolhamid Rigi was among the thirteen members of the Jundullah who were accused of terrorist activities, Fars news agency reported.

Pakistani security forces arrested Abdolhamid last year and extradited him to Iran.

The defendants told the court that foreign spy agencies support Jundullah.

Citing the defendant's confessions, the court's judge said that after the extradition of Abdolhamid, foreign intelligence agencies had incited Jundullah members to step up their terrorist attacks in Iran including hostage takings to put pressure on Iran to release Abdolhamid.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Also interrogate Pakistani Media,
from where they get this video,
and who are the interviewer.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qD8cSvIk8U[/video]