JURY AUR IRFAN BHAI KEY LIYE(GREAT LEADER)dont miss

A

abbasiali

Hero of war against terror, Our commando change his profession, Great Bhand, Mirasi, This is the reason, he have no face to go back to Pakistan, because Fathers of Martyrs

Mothers of Martyrs,

Brothers of Martyrs,

Sisters of Martyrs,

Widowers of Martyrs,

Orphans of Martyrs

Would ask this Commando, if we were in WAR, which battlefield you was commanding, and if this was your battlefield, why you throw our loved ones into death.

I know neither of this ruthless, faceless Commando or his supporters have any answer to these suffered citizens of Pakistan. But we will start hearing some useless waste of time replies.

Shame on you, who enjoy life on the dead bodies of our Martyrs.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys, you just made your point and did it very well that a mahajir leader is not acceptable. All chor and lutaray leaders are okay but NOT mahajir, thanks for clearing it up... good job

A

abbasiali

Syd said:
Guys, you just made your point and did it very well that a mahajir leader is not acceptable. All chor and lutaray leaders are okay but NOT mahajir, thanks for clearing it up... good job
Which Muhajir leader you are talking about???????????????

I believe no one is better than Mustafa Kamal, who has not only talked, but has proved after deliver in real,

You should be very clear, if you think, you can support those, who have only given hopes, but practically they are failed. then make sure you will not be welcome, But we will appreciate and accept those our leader, who are dare to live within us, they are performing like tiger, they are our leader. Plus make sure, we have to see, who is going to deliver regardless of their ethnicity. So no Muhajir, Punjabi etc, only Pakistani

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syd said:

Get rid of Altaf Hussain and make Mustafa Kamal your leader. I will be supporting mqm all the way.

Stop bring muhajir BS. Most people from punjab don't give a damn If you moved here from India. They just don't want Gunda leaders who have torture cells.

lastbullet

lahori said:
Syd said:

Get rid of Altaf Hussain and make Mustafa Kamal your leader. I will be supporting mqm all the way.

Stop bring muhajir BS. Most people from punjab don't give a damn If you moved here from India. They just don't want Gunda leaders who have torture cells.
no lahori ,no gujrati , no pishawari , no karachiets has the right to make the dicission . make someone your leader not the other one is rediculouse, this is the right of million of voters of MQM , and obvousely u r hater of MQM so give your advice to CONFUSE KHAN so he can not (AND WILL NOT)be more confuse.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
thats right if pervaiz musharraf were punjabi then i'd had been a different scenario is ki badqismati ye aik mohajir hai punjab ko nawaz sharif jaisa choor jis nai na sirif mulk kai khazanay mai daka mara wo in ko accept hai

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Syd said:

after reading comments of syd and muttahida you guys would have understood the exact mantality of MQM... that is the reason I hate MQM even though I am from karachi and mohajir....

It is their old strategey to call one who opposes Pervaiz mushaarf/MQM/Altaf Husein as anti Mohajir and anti Karachi and some times Ghaddar too...and through this strategy they want to prove to Mohajir community that MQM is the only well wisher of Mohajirs and only choice...But Alhamdulillah majority of Mohajir community is well aware of their sick mentality and they are always praying for a human like leader for Karachi...

Comments of @syd and @muttahida also shows "chor machai shor"...they are saying that people on this forum are opposing Pervaiz Musharraf because he was mohajir (I totally disagree)...on the contrary we can say that they (MQM) were only supporting Pervaiz Musharraf because he was mohajir and they supported him in all his deeds (good or bad) and even they (MQM) did not oppose the killings by Pervaiz Musharraf (because he was mohajir)...

you people should know that before Pervaiz musharraf they used to be very vocal againt Army establishment and Army as well .. this is also one of the proves that MQM can not come out of their base politics which is Mohajir Qaumi Movement and they will be badly defeated in punjab as people of punjab would not accept them with their (MQM)'s present mentality inshaAllah...

Inshaallah people of Karachi as well as people of Pakistan would get out of this race based and language based politics and those who promote this kind of politics or always try to creat fitnah would inshaallh face their fate.

Allah zaban or qoom ki bunyad pe taasub kerney waley logo ko hidayat de... aur ager hidayet inkey naseeb mien na ho tu inhien barbaad kerdey kiyo k yeh Pakistan ki salmiyet k liye sub se bara khatra hien...

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which shit language he is singing in coz i think its neither urdu nor panjabi.......

And dear mqm supporters which ethinicity are u talking about? do u accept any non-muhajir peple in karachi???? i've been all my life in karachi and u treat non-muhajir people very bad.....

Do u accept any non-muhajir politician in karachi? if the answer is yes then you will be accepted in Panjab as well.... but im damn sure you do not tolerate anybody in karachi then how on earth should u be tolerated elsewhere....

ranajunaid

hmmmmm mustafa kamaal proved what? dear get your facts right. He just followed the project proposed and initiated by Naimat Ullah Khan. And he followed only because they had last chance to save their ass in Karachi as Previous nazim changed the whole scenrio of karachi.

by the way i still dont mind mustafa kamaal but altaf hussain(chooran bichnay wala) no way dear no way.

A

abbasiali

ranajunaid said:
hmmmmm mustafa kamaal proved what? dear get your facts right. He just followed the project proposed and initiated by Naimat Ullah Khan. And he followed only because they had last chance to save their ass in Karachi as Previous nazim changed the whole scenrio of karachi.

by the way i still dont mind mustafa kamaal but altaf hussain(chooran bichnay wala) no way dear no way.
You are right, Mustafa Kamal is something different and acceptable, because some how he delivered, no matter who initiate, but he maintain the momentum, and execute the job, and that has benefit me and you, so thumbs up for him.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
ranajunaid said:

You are right, Mustafa Kamal is something different and acceptable, because some how he delivered, no matter who initiate, but he maintain the momentum, and execute the job, and that has benefit me and you, so thumbs up for him.

Do you guys really know the power of MQM? Their worker's dedication and sincerity with their cause. Mustafa Kamal is one of the worker. If he is not in the office then there are thousands of others would be there to act probably better than him. This is the party who teaches his workers how to work. And finally, good or bad, Altaf Hussain is a party head.
And people who vote MQM, know better than you. Just go to Karachi and ask people there, you will get the answer.
Accepting the reality doesn't harm anyone. Do it if you have wisdom.

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
@one24
en hi kartooton ki wajha sey pakistan nahee aa raha bichara warna tu kisi punjabi pathan baluchi ya sindhi sey tu tafooo ko dar nahee or na hi koi es ke gandey khon sey hath paleet karna chahey ga

sniperkhan

abbasiali said:
Hero of war against terror, Our commando change his profession, Great Bhand, Mirasi, This is the reason, he have no face to go back to Pakistan, because Fathers of Martyrs

Mothers of Martyrs,

Brothers of Martyrs,

Sisters of Martyrs,

Widowers of Martyrs,

Orphans of Martyrs

Would ask this Commando, if we were in WAR, which battlefield you was commanding, and if this was your battlefield, why you throw our loved ones into death.

I know neither of this ruthless, faceless Commando or his supporters have any answer to these suffered citizens of Pakistan. But we will start hearing some useless waste of time replies.

what martyrs are you talking about??? if you mean men from the pakistan army, who by the way, are knowingly walking into arms of death in fight against these talibs, then boy, i have news for you. i dare you to go to Cherat, the home of Special Service Group and repeat these words you wrote above against musharraf. you WILL be ripped apart limb to limb and then have your pieces thrown down from the hills. then you will know the respect musharraf still commands in army. oh, i forgot, you hate our army as well.
i guess you also ranted on another forum that you will dare musharraf to come to canada just so u can throw a shoe at him and challenged if anyone will come in the way. then listen to me son, i take your challenge. just let musharraf come to canada and let you do so much as make a rude gesture at him, by God, i will drag you by foot from corners of nova scotia across all canada and dump you in whatever the heck french speaking province you have confined yourself in.

p.s: on a friendlier note, if you happen to have such strong and biased views on public figures, then why are u being allowed as a moderator??? take some lessons from arshad_lahore. we may disagree with each other, but atleast that guy is unbiased and non-hypocritical...the way a 'moderator' should be. my sincere advice, 'moderate', DON'T 'opine'

now hit "quote" and cue in [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] ..... as your usual reply format.

A

abbasiali

sniperkhan said:
abbasiali said:

Mothers of Martyrs,

Brothers of Martyrs,

Sisters of Martyrs,

Widowers of Martyrs,

Orphans of Martyrs

what martyrs are you talking about??? if you mean men from the pakistan army, who by the way, are knowingly walking into arms of death in fight against these talibs, then boy, i have news for you. i dare you to go to Cherat, the home of Special Service Group and repeat these words you wrote above against musharraf. you WILL be ripped apart limb to limb and then have your pieces thrown down from the hills. then you will know the respect musharraf still commands in army. oh, i forgot, you hate our army as well.
i guess you also ranted on another forum that you will dare musharraf to come to canada just so u can throw a shoe at him and challenged if anyone will come in the way. then listen to me son, i take your challenge. just let musharraf come to canada and let you do so much as make a rude gesture at him, by God, i will drag you by foot from corners of nova scotia across all canada and dump you in whatever the heck french speaking province you have confined yourself in.

p.s: on a friendlier note, if you happen to have such strong and biased views on public figures, then why are u being allowed as a moderator??? take some lessons from arshad_lahore. we may disagree with each other, but atleast that guy is unbiased and non-hypocritical...the way a 'moderator' should be. my sincere advice, 'moderate', DON'T 'opine'

now hit "quote" and cue in [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] ..... as your usual reply format.
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

HaHaHa

What a funny reply, I do challenge you, and take my words, Bring Musharaf and see, what would happen to that Absconder and yourself, You are talking about limits from Nova Scotia to any place, You will not find a place to hide, Ruthless Absconder Commando and their followers, bring him out here and then you will see. the way you people have tried in August in London.
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

You need to be courageous to talk, if Musharaf have courage, ask him to go back to Pakistan.

Your kind of people are making Pakistani army controversial and becoming the main reason of killing of our innocent brothers and sisters through army, but believe me, this army would also participate against all these culprits who have misused them. used them to kill their brothers and sisters.

You are creating jokes, Today at present, where ever in army you will talk about this Absconder commando, you will be appreciated, every one is looking for this absconder to bring to justice and Inshaallah, you will see soon. who would be ripped off, but it was a great threat, believe me I am very scared of you, [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

something you have forgot. but never mind, this forum is a neutral forum and every one have their right of speech. So keep on going and think of any bias, because its not only me, its you also who is also full of bias. Its quite unfortunate the way you and your kind of people ignore the blood of our brothers and sisters, no matter its public or army officials they are all Pakistanis, this this your confusion, you are not able to understand the difference. for you no one is innocent, but you people are good for talking in favor of those, who are good in spending money, REAL UNFORTUNATE