Just a full building being transported by ship in China

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
China is number in building infrastructure.America is nothing compared to China.Look at China’s airports,railway stations,bridges,dams,underground metro networks.It is mind boggling.China has close to 50 cities with metro systems.It has the largest high speed train network.
China can build mega projects because it has huge manpower and industrial capacity.It has good governments at provincial level.

Iconoclast

The western democracies don't realize how ahead China is from them.
The western "democrazies" pulled shit like this at least 30 years ago.... This is no big deal and no China isn't ahead... They just happen to be good at copying shit.
And by the way, fuck the west too, I'm not enchanted by it, just stating the actual factuals.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
The western "democrazies" pulled shit like this at least 30 years ago.... This is no big deal and no China isn't ahead... They just happen to be good at copying shit.
And by the way, fuck the west too, I'm not enchanted by it, just stating the actual factuals.
bro, you don't know $hit about how ahead china is right now

you are talking about that copying narrative, that was 3 years ago. now things have changed.

Iconoclast

bro, you don't know $hit about how ahead china is right now

you are talking about that copying narrative, that was 3 years ago. now things have changed.
Says the dude who gets his information from his rectal crater. The narrative will keep on being based in facts unless China proves me wrong in some cases.....
Why haven't they been able to replicate the Lithography machines for instance that the west bans selling them could you care to explain? And that's just one example. They're still working on it lol. Why haven't they perfected a jet engine yet? Do you know which engines power the Long March Series (Rocket since I'm sure you don't know anything about that)? They've only recently started to fit their jets including your thunder with chinese jet engines... When are they going to launch and land a rocket like SpaceX? What are Helio from Mediacore chips based on?
And you talk about me not knowing shit lmao.... I'll eat you up and spit you like cabbage so stick to banter with the species known as Homodefecticus Phatwarus......
Oh and here is an example.....

Last edited:

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Says the dude who gets his information from his rectal crater. The narrative will keep on being based in facts unless China proves me wrong in some cases.....
Why haven't they been able to replicate the Lithography machines for instance that the west bans selling them could you care to explain? And that's just one example. They're still working on it lol. Why haven't they perfected a jet engine yet? Do you know which engines power the Long March Series (Rocket since I'm sure you don't know anything about that)? They've only recently started to fit their jets including your thunder with chinese jet engines... When are they going to launch and land a rocket like SpaceX? What are Helio from Mediacore chips based on?
And you talk about me not knowing shit lmao.... I'll eat you up and spit you like cabbage so stick to banter with the species known as Homodefecticus Phatwarus......
Oh and here is an example.....
We have a psychopath in the house