He was named kaku shah on birth
he named himself as shafiqu rehman while joining jamaat e islami
during his period in jamaate islami he changed his name to shafiq javed
and then to javed ahmed
later on he added the suffix GHAMDI to his name
he remained in mental hospital for a period of about six months
due to INKAR_E_HADITH
and now he has become a GREAT SCHOLAR
I disagree with him about 90% because he had a 30 years research of History not Islam
he tried to prove that at the RUKHSATI of Mother of Maumineen Ayesha Siddiqa TAyyiba Tahira's age was not 9 years but was over 17 years and he just assumed that no proof was given by him
Sahih Bukhari (age of Ayesha Siddiqa was 9 years at the time of RUKHSATI)
and it has been proved in these days that even an 8 year old girl can give birth to a child(Daily dawn, NAwaie-waqt: ref on demand)
he mostly says "jahan tak main samjhta hoon" means its his thinking, not Islam
he mostly quotes from history written by
ibne khuldoon
ibne is-haq
ibne hasham
tabri
etc., whom even an ordinary student of Islamic history can prove as wrong
because at one place they say a person died in 2 hijri, but at the time of khandaq they say he was alive,
there are many proves but unfortunately i dont have them with me right now, they can be delivered to anyone who wants to seek out the truth.
thanks
Jazakallah.

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
Assalamo Alaikum
and then to javed ahmed
due to INKAR_E_HADITH
I disagree with him about 90% because he had a 30 years research of History not Islam
he tried to prove that at the RUKHSATI of Mother of Maumineen Ayesha Siddiqa TAyyiba Tahira's age was not 9 years but was over 17 years and he just assumed that no proof was given by him
and it has been proved in these days that even an 8 year old girl can give birth to a child(Daily dawn, NAwaie-waqt: ref on demand)
ibne khuldoon
ibne is-haq
ibne hasham
tabri
because at one place they say a person died in 2 hijri, but at the time of khandaq they say he was alive,
there are many proves but unfortunately i dont have them with me right now, they can be delivered to anyone who wants to seek out the truth.
thanks
Jazakallah.

WatanDost,

Yeh kaisi dosti kar rahay ho kay saray Jahilon ka kam logon main phela rahay ho. If you do not agree with him that is fine but dont say that he is Mushrik or Kafir or some other bad words. Muslims are so ridiculed all over the world because they have no tolerance and they keep fighting and this post by WatanDost is a true example of this Jahalat.

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
معذرت کہ ساتھ کیا غامدی کے علاوہ کوئی سکالر نہیں جس کہ علم و حلم سے دنیا مستفید ہو سکے ؟

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WatanDost,

Yeh kaisi dosti kar rahay ho kay saray Jahilon ka kam logon main phela rahay ho. If you do not agree with him that is fine but dont say that [HI]he is Mushrik or Kafir [/HI]or some other bad words. Muslims are so ridiculed all over the world because they have no tolerance and they keep fighting and this post by WatanDost is a true example of this Jahalat.

Mairay WATAN sai es FITNAY nai SAr
Nikala hai.
Maira, AAP ka aur Har sachay Ashiq e rasool SAW Pakistani ka Yeah
Farz hai kai Es ki FITNA angaizian Ayaan karain.

Mai nai Kab GHAMDI ko MUSHrIK Ya Kaafir kaha hai janab??

Han Javed GANDAGI zaroor kehta hoon.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Assalamo Alaikum
and then to javed ahmed
due to INKAR_E_HADITH
ibne khuldoon
ibne is-haq
ibne hasham
tabri
thanks
Jazakallah.

itne naam to aik jism faroshi ka dhanda karne wali Taxi bhi nahi badalti jitne ghamdi ne badle hain.

Sohraab

Aur yeh line Meri Naqis rai ke Mutabiq sirf ghamdi hi nahi balke Dr Khalid Zaheer bhi bolta hai baar baar apne shows main

Sohraab

معذرت کہ ساتھ کیا غامدی کے علاوہ کوئی سکالر نہیں جس کہ علم و حلم سے دنیا مستفید ہو سکے ؟

Afsoos se kehna parta hai hamare sattellite channels ke pass sirf Ghamdi naam ke hi fitnay bachay hain

ramay67

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalamo Alaikum
and then to javed ahmed
due to INKAR_E_HADITH
ibne khuldoon
ibne is-haq
ibne hasham
tabri
thanks
Jazakallah.
@ ہندکو @ تکڑی

Sohraab

Mairay WATAN sai es FITNAY nai SAr
Nikala hai.
Maira, AAP ka aur Har sachay Ashiq e rasool SAW Pakistani ka Yeah
Farz hai kai Es ki FITNA angaizian Ayaan karain.

Mai nai Kab GHAMDI ko MUSHrIK Ya Kaafir kaha hai janab??

Han Javed GANDAGI zaroor kehta hoon.

Allah aap ko is ka ajar zaroor de ga InshAllah

karachiwala

اس بے وقوف نے اپنے آپ کو کوئ بڑی چیز سمجھ لیا ہے۔ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ اس بندے کی اتنی بھی اوقات نہیں کوئ اسے منہ لگائے۔ یہ تو اپنے مغربی آقاوں کو دعا دے کہ فتنہ جان کر مشرف لوٹے کے ذریعے سے اس کو ٹی وی پر بٹھا کر مسلمانوں کی دل آزاری کا سامان کیا۔

shafiqkhaki

اس بے وقوف نے اپنے آپ کو کوئ بڑی چیز سمجھ لیا ہے۔ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ اس بندے کی اتنی بھی اوقات نہیں کوئ اسے منہ لگائے۔ یہ تو اپنے مغربی آقاوں کو دعا دے کہ فتنہ جان کر مشرف لوٹے کے ذریعے سے اس کو ٹی وی پر بٹھا کر مسلمانوں کی دل آزاری کا سامان کیا۔

JazakAllah everyone for exposing this FITNA.... and peoples don't get inspired or impressed by his so called "quotations or wisdom statements" as the most educated living men on earth (Stephen Hawking) is an atheist... so knowledge without proper yaqeen is different thing and being on Sirat-e-mustaqeem is different thing.

Lets all pray that ALLAH KEEP US ALL ON SIRAT-E-MUSTAQEEM AND SAVE US ALL FROM EVERY FITNA INCLUDING FITNA-E-DAJJAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.