Kal Tak-16th March 2011-Dr.Shahid Masood,Dr. Farruk Saleem - What a Quick Justice System, Davis Case

Kal Tak

Councller (250+ posts)

825e7897af5aee1b05975164e0c727a7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak-16th March 2011-Dr.Shahid Masood,Dr. Farruk Saleem -What a Quick Justice System, Davis Case Solved in Just 30 Min

jeya azad adliya/jiya sher e punjab,azad adliya ka azad faisla within 30minutes

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak-16th March 2011-Dr.Shahid Masood,Dr. Farruk Saleem -What a Quick Justice System, Davis Case Solved in Just 30 Min

Nawaz Sharif was trying to do political play on this case and now he is the one who should be ousted from poitics completely. For God's sake people of Pakistan, stop voting for these corrupt leaders like Zardari, Nawaz, Shujaat/Pervaiz, Altaf Hussain, Fazl ur Rehman, ANP and ofcourse not to mention, Pervez Musharaf if he ever comes to Pakistan.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

exciting news. wish him all the good luck. he was innocent and killed two robbers.
he deserves a medal for his braver.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif was trying to do political play on this case and now he is the one who should be ousted from poitics completely. For God's sake people of Pakistan, stop voting for these corrupt leaders like Zardari, Nawaz, Shujaat/Pervaiz, Altaf Hussain, Fazl ur Rehman, ANP and ofcourse not to mention, Pervez Musharaf if he ever comes to Pakistan.

I fully agree with this mjzafar thread. The programme is as well v.good. The firms which
were producing out put are running at the lowest capacity. In the country
we have lawlessness in the hub city of Karachi killing and cause to weaken the economy. In such
a situation new firms are out of question. So far cultivation is concerned, no
increase in the commodities. We have seen the sugar mills who own them. This
is attentionally made hopeless situation to give up the nukes. Perhaps they
already have sold this prestage of nation ? Our fake leader and fake system
will fell down very soon and animosity against evil powers will increase.
May Allah Protect Pakistan and give us leaders like Imran Khan and Dr.Qadeer Khan and make us a self sufficient state like our past islamic history, Ameen.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)

Begherat Media of Pakistan and Begherat anchor and Begherat so called expert , every one is laughing on Media ,

M

mimran301

ہونی دے حیلے
کس دا دوش سی کس دا نیئں سی
ایہہ گلاں ہن کرن دیاں نیئں
جو ہویا ایہہ ہونا ای سی
تے ہونی روکیاں رکدی نیئں
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
منیرنیازی

پس چه بایدکرد

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)

Shame on you, I wish you also loose some loved one, then you might understand the pain of the suffering family and the pain of a deceased sister of us. Even if they were what is being said and not proved, still if any one has a heart will not say, what you are saying. May you suffer in the same way.

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)

exciting news. wish him all the good luck. he was innocent and killed two robbers.

Shame on you, I wish you also loose some loved one, then you might understand the pain of the suffering family and the pain of a deceased sister of us. Even if they were what is being said and not proved, still if any one has a heart will not say, what you are saying. May you suffer in the same way.​

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak-16th March 2011-Dr.Shahid Masood,Dr. Farruk Saleem - What a Quick Justice System, Davis Case Solved in Just 30 Mi

Whenever I watched Farukh begairat on any show, he tries to defend America, no matter what the matter is.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

kaash marne walay tumharay betay hotay.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is a Be-Grait nation on the earth....can sell their mothers for $$$$

bakwas band karo. Only you can sell your mother. Dont take name of Pakistani nation from your filthy mouth. ********* ki bhi koi had hoti hay.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is C J so called God father of this corrupt nation....even CJ also can sell his mother for $$$$..lol....Lanth hai sab per...Lanth hai

sirf tum par. sharam karo aur insaniat seekho

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak-16th March 2011-Dr.Shahid Masood,Dr. Farruk Saleem - What a Quick Justice System, Davis Case Solved in Just 30 Mi

Zardari ney is ko koi president award kyon nahi diya

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

and i am laughing on Nawaz Mian (sherepunjab = geedar) London me spring break karraha he choti tind ke saath , ahhahhahahaha :) kia baat he
Begherat Media of Pakistan and Begherat anchor and Begherat so called expert , every one is laughing on Media ,

ahmedfahad

Citizen

insaaf kahan say melay ga mulk hi bika hua hai puri quam beghrat hai aur har pakistani beghrat hai jo $20 dollar mein kesi ko bhi sell kar sakta hai ya ek beghrat quam hai is say ziyada kuch nahi

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)

Swati apnay paisay Pakistan lay kar ayay. Aur apni ma ko bechay jo wo america main karta raha ha.Maulana nay 17th amendmend kay liyaya jo Zamin li thi us ka jawab day.Khudkushi haram hay
Shamaila ko nahi karni chahiay thi.Allah us ko muaf karay.

mush_pride

even if my brother was trying to rob someone i will not forgive him. wrong is wrong.
those two ******** deserved it. Allah did justice finally Alahamduillah (clap)
kaash marne walay tumharay betay hotay.

mush_pride

my question to the forum admins:
why the hell is adnanvisa blocked??????????? and if he was blocked for inappropriate language why the hell are geog and mjzafar not blocked????????
please answer my question and do not remove this post!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

my question to the forum admins:
why the hell is adnanvisa blocked??????????? and if he was blocked for inappropriate language why the hell are geog and mjzafar not blocked????????
please answer my question and do not remove this post!

Don't worry about Adnanvisa
You are doing just fine, in his absense.