Kal Tak - 27th April 2011 - Gen Rtd Pervaiz Musharaf - Part 2

Kal Tak

Councller (250+ posts)

203c8ca4463eaae971b33c55c4e5c4dc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is the only person I listen to after Imran Khan ...And the only reason is : The more I listen to him ,the more I hate him...Bloody Traitor.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
wow! i am really impressed by his reasoning and very straightforward answers...i have not seen any other leader (other than musharraf and imran khan) who can answer to the point and give such reasoning.
people who had issue with lal masjid should think rationally and realize that killing those terrorists was in the best interest of the nation! the same was done in Makkah..were the defenders of Makkah kafir too?
Long Live Musharraf!!!!!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
A very pathetic and bloody liar. He did't mention why the fight started because dr.shazia was raped by army captain whose father in law was a General,Musharraf did't take action against the army captain so Bughti got mad because she was working in the hospital in Bughti area.mr.musharraf is not telling the truth on almost everything.

Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dont worry about your aunty he did great for millions of pakistanis.
A very pathetic and bloody liar. He did't mention why the fight started because dr.shazia was raped by army captain whose father in law was a General,Musharraf did't take action against the army captain so Bughti got mad because she was working in the hospital in Bughti area.mr.musharraf is not telling the truth on almost everything.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani political scene is changing very rapidly, this interview could be one of the example, I could never thought, Javed Chaudhy can give such a big and huge face saving to Gen Musharaf. Unbelievable but it is truth.

__aDy__

Citizen
Jawabaat To diye hain us ney sab baaton k. And Sab baaton k jawabaat hain bhi durust. Wesay bhi agar aankhain khool ker dekha jaye to 1999 sey ley ker 2008 tak ka zamana Pakistan ka Golden Time tha. LAL masjid ka main khud gawah hun k Poora aik maheena tak Musharraf sahab chillatay rahay hain k Baat ker lo, bahar aa jao... Lekin wo nahi maanay. Har baat per hum kehtay hain k Allah ki marzi thi, To ye baat LAL Masjid per kion nahi???
Baqi Jahan tak sawal hay Bugti sahab ka to Un ki neend main khalal paida na ho is liye un k area main Asar ki Azaan Loud Speaker per nahi di jaati thi. Ab is sey agay kiya kahun k jo howa Acha howa.
WASALAM