Kal Tak - 30th March 2011 - Shehbaz Shareef & Pervez Musharraf

lovely_pk

Banned
Poor Mushi fail to get Indian Visa, and also cannot come Pakistan, for his services and love to Pakistan.

Let me go ahead and give your a big slap on your face and then can you explain this when he was denied to come to Pakistan.? Your Punk leader also stay in London for Half of his life before he came back to Pakistan. Did you forget?

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks javed ch. Pakistan lost the match by 29 runs but to me its the " Win Win " situation for cricket and for both countries. cricket diplomacy will hopefully bring peace ,harmony and happiness between India and pakistan ,everyone prays for peace in this region. Lets move forward and resolve our differences on the table with clean heart and mind.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me go ahead and give your a big slap on your face and then can you explain this when he was denied to come to Pakistan.? Your Punk leader also stay in London for Half of his life before he came back to Pakistan. Did you forget?

Let me punish you for slapping a member by hanging you upside down by your feet
Jab Tumhara Demagh Postion Main Aayay Ga, Uttar Lain Gay, Have fun....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL...when Javed Chaudhry asked Ghaddar Musharaf (GM) questions about one of his real Masters (USA - other is Israel), he didn't want to answer. Actually GM is the one who sold out sovereignty of Pakistan to US. Zardari is a very corrupt guy, everyone agrees, and so he is doing what he has always done in his life i.e. massive corruption and a part of that is also continuing what Ghaddar Musharaf started i.e. selling off Pakistan. I feel pity for ppl who cannot see soooooooooooo many evidences that GM was a real ghaddar.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am sorry to say its pure cricket diplomacy programme but mush phobic are shivering abusing him,what a cheap mentallity,no doubt his rlations with rest of world was gracefull prestigious,mush was dominating international stage,Blair,bush& mush.now ca you imagine any pakistani leader in international arena?i advise shabaz first clear cheques of data darbar victims,then look at those who are suiciding daily due to your bad governence.

lovely_pk

Banned

Let me punish you for slapping a member by hanging you upside down by your feet
Jab Tumhara Demagh Postion Main Aayay Ga, Uttar Lain Gay, Have fun....

It seems like you have forgotten my last slap but it is good for me so atleast i am getting another oppurtunity to do this again. Have you ever heard " Kabob mei Hadiye". THis sit fit on you but did you like it? If not, give me another oppurtunity to hang your body upside down and punch your face like punching box. o boy, i am eagerly waiting for that.... Please don't take longer.