Kal Tak - 4th July 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed - "If You Have Your Government?"

Kal Tak

Councller (250+ posts)

36209ba6ee0d18d4d984699e137bc8df.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Awanz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak - 4th July 2011 - Imran Khan and Shaikh Rasheed

really great discussion.. I am confident if sheikh and imran work together then definitely with the help of ALLAH they will change pakistan ...

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Great program --- Interestingly, Imran's repetition has made him very popular in the masses, unless you have blind faith in someone else (Like Nawaz Sharif or Pir of London sharif). Every time he speaks the same thing but his conviction, determination, and motivation makes us believe that he means what he says. It is not the same in the other ranks.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

good program,,, both of them should join hands and work for the country,, sheikh rashid is not corrupt , he is suitable for PTI,,,,,,,

anyie1

i truly believe if IK somehow manages to convince 10-15 famous faces like marvi, to join PTI , it can bring a revolution,

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

Ik is ok lekan yeh shekh rashid kahan se agaya jala huwa kartoos

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

i truly believe if IK somehow manages to convince 10-15 famous faces like marvi, to join PTI , it can bring a revolution,

You made me laugh...................Revolution with Marvi..........Sheikh Rasheed,.........Shah Mahmoud Qureshi................Javed Hasmi.......sub pitey huwey muhrey......establishment key loug..............Imran Khan in key saath mil ker revolution layey gaa...............lolzzzzzzzzz...........I am sorry friend.......but what type of observation you have about people, just look the back ground of all these failed people and you are expecting revolution from them.......

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good program. This is the first program that focused exclusively on the solutions. IMO IK was clearer in his solutions than Sheikh Rashid who lacked a bit of focus on the MAIN issues. In IK's case, I especially liked the point about empowerment of the people at the village level. Once implemented, it'll have far reaching ramifications especially for the feudals.

P.S. It seems some people are confused. If IK only points out problems, people say he does "bak bak bak." When he presents solutions, they still say the same. Weird.

GraanG2

You made me laugh...................Revolution with Marvi..........Sheikh Rasheed,.........Shah Mahmoud Qureshi................Javed Hasmi.......sub pitey huwey muhrey......establishment key loug..............Imran Khan in key saath mil ker revolution layey gaa...............lolzzzzzzzzz...........I am sorry friend.......but what type of observation you have about people, just look the back ground of all these failed people and you are expecting revolution from them.......

You are right ...Inqilaub can only be brought with NS and Zardari.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are right ...Inqilaub can only be brought with NS and Zardari.

Add Altaf & Asfander, Fazlur Rehman as well, plzzzzzzzzzzz...........lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ya phir in corrupt logoun key rejected members inquilaab ley ker aaien gey...

:):):)

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran khan, Mashallah, We love you . App ki planning mashallah bohut achi hai... Ya allah is dramay baz Nawaz Sharif aur PPP kay zardari say humari jaan churwa...agur yea nawaz sharif wapis bhi agya to khuch nahen hoga..is Nawaz nay PM bununay kay baad sirf Musharaf say masla settle kurnay kay ilawa khuch nahen kurna..

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

i am sorry to say, they both dont know what to do, i am consultant of securty and network ,having expierence of goverment planned workd department IT and corporate policies of france, swiss and Eu, even i was leading industrialist in gujranwal, most of you knows me here, because of murder of my son,

i feel sorry if we have this kind of leaders, lot of things we can arrange in much more simple way, if they know themself, just giving examples and make it happend in coroupt country in pakistan are two different things,

well i can just say, that i can save there billions of ruppees in police and judciary system and with out crouption and now one even a constable will not able to do crouption or any civel judge will not be able to decied in anybody favor, let me know Imran Khan sb if you need those things,

i have done that for french system and also some here in switzerland, will help you creat a transparent and clear picture of those system , on one mouse click of your desk , every single employee of the goverment will be in front of you, any case any where in pakistan will be viewable for any body ,in that domain,

any one who will come to police staion will be possible to monitor from even cholastan anywhere in pakistan,,,, and what he will say and tell will be recorded for administrative and judciary purpose,

let me know Imran Khan sb i ll do it free of cost, and also i am afraid to come to pakistan i can even remotly help you to build up this,,,, thanks and jazzak Allaha

anyie1

i am sorry to say, they both dont know what to do, i am consultant of securty and network ,having expierence of goverment planned workd department IT and corporate policies of france, swiss and Eu, even i was leading industrialist in gujranwal, most of you knows me here, because of murder of my son,

i feel sorry if we have this kind of leaders, lot of things we can arrange in much more simple way, if they know themself, just giving examples and make it happend in coroupt country in pakistan are two different things,

well i can just say, that i can save there billions of ruppees in police and judciary system and with out crouption and now one even a constable will not able to do crouption or any civel judge will not be able to decied in anybody favor, let me know Imran Khan sb if you need those things,

i have done that for french system and also some here in switzerland, will help you creat a transparent and clear picture of those system , on one mouse click of your desk , every single employee of the goverment will be in front of you, any case any where in pakistan will be viewable for any body ,in that domain,

any one who will come to police staion will be possible to monitor from even cholastan anywhere in pakistan,,,, and what he will say and tell will be recorded for administrative and judciary purpose,

let me know Imran Khan sb i ll do it free of cost, and also i am afraid to come to pakistan i can even remotly help you to build up this,,,, thanks and jazzak Allaha
i liked your idea, should you please take initiative and send a mail to IK and briefly explain your thoughts to him,,, we need people like you to participate and get this country out of this mess... but you need to volunteer,,,, if you are willing to do so,.....

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)

I am fed up with the same repetitious and boring pakh pakh pakh pakh..........pakh of Imran Khan. :doh:(not listening):banghead:

tu phir tumhara kia khayal hai kay CHOORAN BECHANY WALY ko laya karin
usko tu indian filmo main don ka character milna chaye, **** charan

saeed khan

I am fed up with the same repetitious and boring pakh pakh pakh pakh..........pakh of Imran Khan. :doh:(not listening):banghead:

Dear JS

Imran is a sincere and honest person so he never change his words and because of this you are bored, perhaps you like those people who change their word again and again. I like IK because of this and hate all other politicians because of their hypocrisy.