Kal Tak - Feb 11th 2010 - Women protection bill - dr Firdous

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am really very dishearted with the attitude of two nonsense and illmannered ladies of pakistani lota politics nilofar bakhtiar the famous skydiver and so sweet and tameezdar buffalow i mean dangar doctor firdous ashiq awan..with Maulana sahib.. In real sense Maulana is surely right in his opinion but the problem is... the speed of his words.. he is too slow in delivering his views.. there must be any young Maulana who knows how to handle these kind of nonsense ladies

G

maulana sahib ur argument was too weak against the two ladies and javed chaudary!
maulana sahib hum 2010 may hain 1425 guzar gia
mualana sahib nay aaday ghantay tak to bismillah hi karnay may guzar dia :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik495 said:
I am really very dishearted with the attitude of two nonsense and illmannered ladies of pakistani lota politics nilofar bakhtiar the famous skydiver and so sweet and tameezdar buffalow i mean dangar doctor firdous ashiq awan..with Maulana sahib.. In real sense Maulana is surely right in his opinion but the problem is... the speed of his words.. he is too slow in delivering his views.. there must be any young Maulana who knows how to handle these kind of nonsense ladies

Dear Malik,
in my opinion you are absolutely correct and I have no words to comdomn the 2 ladies. They were not only unnecessarily critising Maulana Asmatullah but they were also critising Islam.
We all have to take care talking against Islam and do not forget that one day we all have to answer in front of Allah s.w.

may Allah give hidayat to all of us

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
they should not bring molvies from the streets who know nothing about islam!
they should bring people like Dr Israr.
the two women had a stronger argument and the molvi sahab clearly lost 8-)

Malik495

tiger54 said:
they should not bring molvies from the streets who know nothing about islam!
they should bring people like Dr Israr.
the two women had a stronger argument and the molvi sahab clearly lost 8-)
I dont think so that Maulana sahib clearly lost but the real problem is that Maulana sahib is too shareef infront of these bayhaya ladies.. Maulana sahib won the battle in his first views with the quotation of Quran Majeed.. and if the two ladies are not ready to accept what is in Quran is really true then i am afraid they shouldnt count them as a muslim.. they are so negative not only about maulana but also on Verses of of Quran Majeed..
and you mr tiger if you have a bit time then please read soorah-e-Nissa and soorah-e-Noor for your futher knowledge about status of woman in Islam..hope you dont mind it..

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What an irony, These women discussing Islam. [wall]. Follow rules of Islam, you will need no protection bills.

Malik495

love Pak said:
What an irony, These women discussing Islam. [wall]. Follow rules of Islam, you will need no protection bills.
Hundred percent agree.. if you follow islam with pure sense then you will not need any protection bill.. such an outstanding comment... [clap]

ZAR17

This is the problem now days; we call our self Muslims and dont follow Islam.
And when we talk about the order of Allah and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). people say 1425 guzar gia

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's 21st century, we have to reinterpret many things in islam or shariya which are based on 500-1000 years old research. At that time the Fuqha/Scholers translated Al-Quran keeping in view the circumtances of their times. Al-Quran is a dynamic message of Allah SWT and valid till the day of judgement. Muslim are lagging behind because they have frozen the shariayah based on 500 yrs research. These Molvis do not want to waste their energy in research work and just keep projecting the same old commentories or interpretations of Al-Quran. The Molvi is totally blank if I need to pray on the moon facing where? while earth (Kaba) is over my head. We feel proud to relate whatever is proven today by the science was mentioned in Al-Quran 1400 yrs ago. But we don't want to relate our current circumtances with Al-Quran because that had already been defined 1000 yrs ago by an authentic interpreter :!: We really need people like Ghamdhi to show us some moderate views according to 21st centry and current senarios.

The 2:282 explicitly says two women are required to sign a business contract because usually women are not that much aware like men about business nitty gretty. It doesn't mean woman is has no equal rights as man.

cmsaleem

Citizen
I would request the anchor please bring women with knowledge to discuss and defend the issues. Fridous Awan..., Nilofer.....all these are crap.
They even do not know what they talk and on what basis they are talking. They are even opportunists.
The women in our politics...look back at there history and background. What they have done to make safe the women in there own constituency ?
First make there home right then SHOW OFF on tv about the fact that you secure women with this kind of BIlls.