Kanpti Per Pastol Rakh ker Vote Delwanay Ko Jamhoriyt Kehtay Hain?

Re: Brave Girl! truth about MQM

mehwish ali bori senay lag gai hai tumhari .. par fikar na karoo insafian karachi iss larki ki khabar rahkho and she is insafian as she said i am going to be part of change

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Whois responsible for this ???

bilkul ho sakte hein 653 voters. . .agar ghar me mojood boriyaan count ki hotin to shayid us se ziyada voters nikal ate. . :P

gumsum70000

MPA (400+ posts)

With all respect such projection is very harmful to the life of this girl.
By now she must be on MQM target.(omg)

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)

Karachi has been gifted to thugs of MQm and PPP,they are snatching and killing everything like a vulture.

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)

Waisy tu is brave sis ko kuch na hota but social media nai iski har page pe publicity ker k , is k liye Khatrat khary ker diye hian , May Allah help her to achieve her ambitiousness !

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM Election Rigging --- Video Proof

This is how MQM gets 1 lac vote from each constituency

Army is needed to monitor Elections.

One of my friend told me that MQM workers in karachi are openly saying that we will next election whether people vote in favour or not.

http://tune.pk/video/12642/This-is-how-MQM-gets-votes-in-karachi-hidden-video

PS: [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] Can anyone guide me how to embed tunedotpk videos?

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member
Re: MQM Election Rigging --- Video Proof

This is how MQM gets 1 lac vote from each constituency

Army is needed to monitor Elections.

One of my friend told me that MQM workers in karachi are openly saying that we will next election whether people vote in favour or not.

http://tune.pk/video/12642/This-is-how-MQM-gets-votes-in-karachi-hidden-video

PS: @Adeel Can anyone guide me how to embed tunedotpk videos?

For Tune.pk Videos Get this 5 digit number from URL and add it in Tune.pk tags.

1pcf20.jpg

1460qr.jpg

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: How MQM is ruling Karachi - Must watch

thanks for the video i liked it, but the question is, what is happening in the rest of pakistan??

Let me tell you.....Punjab main to Doodh ki nehrain beh rahi hain......or sukh chain ka dor dora hai..............Bullshit..

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nice sotry. :lol:

Yes it is. Second part of the story results in dead bodies littered with blood on the streets of Karachi.

While people like you, who have no heart, no shame laugh on boards and support killers of MQM. I wouldn't say shame to you, because shame is too little a word for supporters of MQM killers. Go away.

darkinsky

Banned

this is all part of big propaganda to make karachiites angry against MQM or to disturb MQM's vote bank in the coming elections, for example, the complain of PTI to the supreme court against the fake voters, but PTI didnt complain the anomaly of voters list of punjab and now this

if this girl was so much as scared from MQM and MQM putting gun on her and her family then she must have not come with her face exposed like this, or she must have given the interview on the back of the door, or in dark room

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM Election Rigging........

The video says it all

[TUNEDOTPK]12642[/TUNEDOTPK]

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

this is all part of big propaganda to make karachiites angry against MQM or to disturb MQM's vote bank in the coming elections, for example, the complain of PTI to the supreme court against the fake voters, but PTI didnt complain the anomaly of voters list of punjab and now this

if this girl was so much as scared from MQM and MQM putting gun on her and her family then she must have not come with her face exposed like this, or she must have given the interview on the back of the door, or in dark room

Epic Fail..(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

What if she is a brave girl unlike Altaf, hiding in London.

What a loser he is --- can't dare to come back to Pak even during his own government.

Let me remind you Prophet pbuh Hadith in nearest meaning '' Zalim key samanay kalmaaa huq kehna sub say afzal jihaad hai''

And one more Hadith pbuh to nearest meaning ---- jiss kissi ney zalim ko saath diyaa who uss jurm mein baraber kaa shareek hai

So many Innocents are butchered in Karachi by MQM --- every tom, **** and harry knows abou it. You are favouring MQM ---- and Inshallah Allah will make you answerable on judgement day for supporting killers. Sooner or later, everyone has to die.

I pray for your guidance.

---
brilTek

Letsdoit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: How MQM is ruling Karachi - Must See!

اللہ اس بچی کو اپنے حفظ و امان میں رکھے اور ھمارے ملک کے خسرے لیڈروں اور جرنیلوں کو بھی مرد بننے کی ھمت دے-آمین