Kaptaan Ka Qalam Nawees Aur Muslim League (N)-Senator Mushahidullah Khan

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)

03_04.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/07-16-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=03_04.gif

Last edited:

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye wo hi Mushaidullah hai na jiski roz tv pe chatrol hoti hai. PML-N ka zati mlazim hai. ye to usna hai aik seat bi kabi nehi jeet saka. ye Nwaz shareef ne saaray jagay hi paalay howay hai koi dhang ka admi nehi inkay pas??

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzz...Doesnt matter what haroon ur Rashhed was....my vote is for Imran Khan....not for Haroon.....Thats just the cheap way of doing character assasination of IK. But now i strongly feel, the more they try to do creepy stuff, more their reality is opened to people of Pakistan.... Keep it up u junks...

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some facts are written in this column, please talk on these facts, are they true of false

I give a damn to this article...just ask ur coward leader to sit in front of Imran Khan and face the nation, answer what he and the nation is asking.....I bet PML N leadership CAN not dare this, because Nawaz n shahbaz know their reality....betraying history....What a shame on these so called coconut head leader that they want to make the youth of pakistan a taxi driver...thats what is their vision....peee peee paaa paaa.....lol

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
@jhony .... please answer the raised questions ager aap ke pass jawab nahi hay to aise hi fazool kisam ke comments de ker forum ke bhooj main izafa na karain :) thanks

Ye wo hi Mushaidullah hai na jiski roz tv pe chatrol hoti hai. PML-N ka zati mlazim hai. ye to usna hai aik seat bi kabi nehi jeet saka. ye Nwaz shareef ne saaray jagay hi paalay howay hai koi dhang ka admi nehi inkay pas??

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
ok lets make a deal .... ask your captain ke woh 25 MNAs ki seats jeete NS us ke samne bethe ga ... ... 4 vote nahi hain aap ke pass aur muqabla karte hain NS se ...

sasti shohrat .. internet party ....

I give a damn to this article...just ask ur coward leader to sit in front of Imran Khan and face the nation, answer what he and the nation is asking.....I bet PML N leadership CAN not dare this, because Nawaz n shahbaz know their reality....betraying history....What a shame on these so called coconut head leader that they want to make the youth of pakistan a taxi driver...thats what is their vision....peee peee paaa paaa.....lol