Kaptaan Ki Aik Aur Na.mukamal Innings - Rauf Tahir

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
mujhe to yeh samajh nhi ati keh PTI wale dalil ka jawab dalil se kyun nhi dete bas ksi ko jhamoora or ksi k payroll pe qarar de kr apna ghussa thanda kr lete hain,,,,,,,,,PTI wale agher samajhte hain keh isne ek bi lafz wrong kaha hai to clearly IK k hr drne ki logic den,,,,,,is column mein jhoot kya hai,,,,kya hr drna adhoora khatam nhi hua,,,kya ksi bi drne se uske maqasid hasil hue,,,jab nhi hue to instead of changing the mindset of ur leader u keep on defending these drnas same like Mashahidullah and others defend NS and shermila and Raza defend zardari,,,,,whats the diff b/w supporters of zardari and NS and u,,,,,,So facing the truth boldly and keeping eye on outcome will ensure a better way ahead for PTI,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tips1

Citizen
کالم نگار کی چھیڑ خانیوں کی نسبت نیچے دئے گئے کچھ جوابات زیادہ مُتاثر کُن محسوس ہو رہے ہیں۔ ایک بات بہت واضح طور پر محسوس کی جا سکتی ہے کہ نوزشریف کی تُر کش میں تیر اب زیادہ نہیں رہ گئے ہہیں اب وہ زمانہ ماضی ہوا جس میں لفافہ جرنلزم کی بُنداد پر اس قوم کے لیدر بن جانے کے امکانات وافر موجود تھے کم از کم آج کے پڑھے لکھے باشعور پاکستانی کو اسطرح سے اپنا گرویدہ نہیں کیا جاسکتا۔ اور جن لوگوں نے اس رسم کی بیل چڑہائ اور اسکی آبپاری کی اُن کا وقت اب پورا ہوتا نظرآرہا ہے۔عمران کے دھرنے پر اعتراض جگہ پر اعتراض اور پھر ختم ہونے کا غم یہی غم غالبا آپ کے جلد بُڑھاپے کا باعث بنے گا۔یہ جانتے ہوءے بھی کہ یہ دھرنے عوامی شعور بیدار کرنے اور لوگوں کو متحرک کرنے کے لئے کئے گئے تھے ۔ اِن پر اعتراض کی بجائے اگر اپنی خود کی کارکردگی لوگوں کے سامنے رکھی جاءے تو شائد کھرے کھوٹے کی پہچان میںلوگوں کی مدد ہو۔مگر افسوس جب اپنی کارکردگی ہی صفر ہو تو پھر ایسے حیلوں کے سوا کوئی چارہ ہے بھی نہیں ۔کون نہیں جانتا کہ زرداری اینڈ کمپنی کو حکومتی تختے تک پہنچانے میں کندھے کن کے میسر آءے بدلے میں پنجاب کہ جس میں رائیونڈ بھی ہی کی بلاشرکت غیرے شہنشا ئیت اپنی بغل میں دبا لی گئی۔ ججز تحریک کا پہلا دھرنا جس میں تمام پارٹیاں شریک تھی کس کے اشارے پر ختم کر دیا گیا اور اُس وقت تک کسی دھرنے کا نام تک نا لیا گیا جب تک کہ تختِ لاہور کو ہچکولے نہ دئے گئے۔اور یہ دھرنا بھی ایک زاتی ڈیل کی صورت میں گوجرانوالہ سے ہی پلٹ آیا۔
باقی رہا پرویز رشید کی بات تو اس حقیقت سے تو انکار ممکن ہی نہیں کہ موجودہ سیاسی سسٹم میں ایسے لوگ فقط تنخواہ دار مُلازم سے زیادہ کو ئ حیثیت نہیں رکھتے خواہ وہ خواجہ آصف ہو پرویز رشید ہو یا فیصل رضا عابدی۔ہاں البتہ عمر چیمہ کی ابھی ہو حیثیت ہی نہیں بنی کہ اُسے تنخواہ پر رکھا جاسکے۔ویسے بھی جو لوگ شیر پنجروں میں پال سکتے ہیںاُن کی سیوا کر سکتے ہیں وہی لوگ گوجرانولہ کے چڑے کھانے والے پرویز رشید کو باآسانی اپنے پے رول پر رکھ سکتے ہیں۔

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not an accuser of any one thoughts or writing but these journalist should think before they post something on the public forum.
Let me remind the above journalist that Imran is not a government. He do not hold any government institute i.e police , army etc. He is arm less and doing his best of the power he posses.
My advice to the general public is that please ignore these kind of article which is not based on any facts but just to stop the revolutionary mission of what we already have started. Keep this mission going of 'Hukumat Hatao Mulk Bachao' and save Pakistan for the better future for ourselves and for our kids.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
chaloo agar inki bat man lee jayy abhi adhoori angez hi sahi but when he will playe final then all lootay our lutairy will be silent

Tips1

Citizen
mujhe to yeh samajh nhi ati keh PTI wale dalil ka jawab dalil se kyun nhi dete bas ksi ko jhamoora or ksi k payroll pe qarar de kr apna ghussa thanda kr lete hain,,,,,,,,,PTI wale agher samajhte hain keh isne ek bi lafz wrong kaha hai to clearly IK k hr drne ki logic den,,,,,,is column mein jhoot kya hai,,,,kya hr drna adhoora khatam nhi hua,,,kya ksi bi drne se uske maqasid hasil hue,,,jab nhi hue to instead of changing the mindset of ur leader u keep on defending these drnas same like Mashahidullah and others defend NS and shermila and Raza defend zardari,,,,,whats the diff b/w supporters of zardari and NS and u,,,,,,So facing the truth boldly and keeping eye on outcome will ensure a better way ahead for PTI,,,,,,,,,,,,
Actullay these Dharnas are staged for protest and to mobilise public against the govt policies and he succeeded in getting attention of public and in the next step you will see some new steps to dislodge the Govt. and to get the attraction of masses toward his party and this is the right way ok... in any type of docracsy you will see these sort of acts nothing undemocratic. one thing I want to add That imran khan is not a land lord, an Industrialist or a Don of under world so he can only use democratic and natural ways to mobilise public.

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)
Paisay do, Journalist khareedo, hamaray han tw HAJ me b corruption hoti hai tw in kameeno ka kya zameer, magar inshaALLAH, jeet tw sach or haq ki hogi, kero kero propaganda PMLN walo, or bht saray burnol abhi se lelo, bari zarorat parne wali hai!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very right points by the columist. i agree with them . pti is doing only dramas and nothing solid or serious.
But i am sure after the next election ,pti will vanish and its leader will settle in uk permanently with his sons.

Doctor sahib,
Aapki yeh khahish to kaafi purani hay jo mujhay puri hoti nazar nahin aa ruhi
Please contact 'Make a Wish' foundation.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2011-08-25/page-11/detail-2

p11-2_2.gif
you better watch this with rauf tahir .....
Note : you should have sufficient tubes of Burnoul in your hands for rapid recovery .....:lol::lol:

huma6217

Citizen

Hello All

Usually I Avoid making comments on the posts and am silent observer, but this article has something that made me write. First of all let me clear I am strong supporter of PTI and not just follow him on internet but also attend his Jalsa and dharna. I should say openly that No body is perfect including IK and every body learns from mistakes. Now lets go back to the article. Just google Rauf Tahir and you can read a lot of His articles in favour of PML-N. Though we can not deduce that he is on their pay role, but the basic essence of a columnist being working as opinion maker and analyzer is violated. All of us agree that no one is perfect and people do make mistakes, but have you ever read articles from columnist favoring PML-N writing against their decisions? If we blame Haroon rashid to favour PTI, he has wrote alot against their some decisions as well. Why it is so that NS is treated as someone who came from heaven and is like "Peer" who cant make mistakes. This is absolute shame on part of the writer that he even didnt touch what could be right steps versus what IK is doing. Should it be how NS is ding so far. "Solo flight"!!!!!!! every one knows who is "solo" these days. What happens to APDM due to NS, and what happens to the recent move of NS bringing to gather opposition parties against this government?? Thanks God the people are not that silly now and know what the two parties (PMLN and PPP) have done to them. So Its PML-N who is in isolation not PTI. Now for God sake dont give me this rubbish that PML-N is doing this for "husn-e-jumhoriat". Shame on them for not playing the right role as main opposition part in NA. Complete shame and failure.

IF IK refuse to talk to Pervez rashid or any one else, I need one answer. Have you ever seen NS with any other politician in same TV show. For God sake, What is he "Kia us ke sir pe seeng haan" or he belongs to any other planet. Please stop projecting him (Allah Mafi de) as prophet. Can you even think of NS attending a show with sarfaraz cheema, Not even in dreams. So why this dual attitude towards NS and IK. Well I even know the answer i am going to get "He had been two time PM" but no one will explain that at this time both NS and IK are in opposition and hence have equal stature.

Last para of the article pretends that IK is interested in governor of Sindh. Come on grow up rauf, You know it he has declined the post of PM in musharaf era so why the hell would he ask for this inferior post. Did the author ever asked rana sana and perveiz rashid that if the solution offered by IK is not good, what is solution of Karachi, ohhhhhhhh It just clicked the best solution is what the leader of rauf is doing "visit to SA" meet the person who beard him for so long "Shah Abdullah" and also take care of his Saudi's largest steel mill. I am sure such solution is going to work for Karachi, because with the Pace NS can take decision, people of Karachi will already be vanished.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
نوازشری" اینڈ کو" کی ( کپتان کو بدنام کرنے کی) ایک اور ناکام کوشش

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Make a list of all those paid jernoulist who ever been writing for corrupt leaders and misleading this nation. They are answerable to the nation.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI needs to re-think it strategies it just picks up an issue leaves it without finishing it then they move on with another issue ...

yes this same thing has been felt by most wise people i have talked to...
from persecution of altaf husain to dharna against drone attacks the tehreek e insaaf never proved true to its words

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello All

Usually I Avoid making comments on the posts and am silent observer, but this article has something that made me write. First of all let me clear I am strong supporter of PTI and not just follow him on internet but also attend his Jalsa and dharna. I should say openly that No body is perfect including IK and every body learns from mistakes. Now lets go back to the article. Just google Rauf Tahir and you can read a lot of His articles in favour of PML-N. Though we can not deduce that he is on their pay role, but the basic essence of a columnist being working as opinion maker and analyzer is violated. All of us agree that no one is perfect and people do make mistakes, but have you ever read articles from columnist favoring PML-N writing against their decisions? If we blame Haroon rashid to favour PTI, he has wrote alot against their some decisions as well. Why it is so that NS is treated as someone who came from heaven and is like "Peer" who cant make mistakes. This is absolute shame on part of the writer that he even didnt touch what could be right steps versus what IK is doing. Should it be how NS is ding so far. "Solo flight"!!!!!!! every one knows who is "solo" these days. What happens to APDM due to NS, and what happens to the recent move of NS bringing to gather opposition parties against this government?? Thanks God the people are not that silly now and know what the two parties (PMLN and PPP) have done to them. So Its PML-N who is in isolation not PTI. Now for God sake dont give me this rubbish that PML-N is doing this for "husn-e-jumhoriat". Shame on them for not playing the right role as main opposition part in NA. Complete shame and failure.

IF IK refuse to talk to Pervez rashid or any one else, I need one answer. Have you ever seen NS with any other politician in same TV show. For God sake, What is he "Kia us ke sir pe seeng haan" or he belongs to any other planet. Please stop projecting him (Allah Mafi de) as prophet. Can you even think of NS attending a show with sarfaraz cheema, Not even in dreams. So why this dual attitude towards NS and IK. Well I even know the answer i am going to get "He had been two time PM" but no one will explain that at this time both NS and IK are in opposition and hence have equal stature.

Last para of the article pretends that IK is interested in governor of Sindh. Come on grow up rauf, You know it he has declined the post of PM in musharaf era so why the hell would he ask for this inferior post. Did the author ever asked rana sana and perveiz rashid that if the solution offered by IK is not good, what is solution of Karachi, ohhhhhhhh It just clicked the best solution is what the leader of rauf is doing "visit to SA" meet the person who beard him for so long "Shah Abdullah" and also take care of his Saudi's largest steel mill. I am sure such solution is going to work for Karachi, because with the Pace NS can take decision, people of Karachi will already be vanished.

sister Aap aik baat bataen k agar Imran Khan Pervez Rasheed ya PML (N) k deegar rehnumaon k saath nahi bethna chahte tou phir woh kal Capital Talk main Roeedad Khan k saath kyun bethe thay. abhi 2 din pehle hee Imran Sheikh Rasheed k saath behte thay aik program main. is tarah Imran deegar logoun k saath bhi beth te hyn magar PML (N) k logoun k saath is liay nahi beth te kkyun k woh us k Nawaz Sharif par lagae gae ilzamat ka jawab denge.

Nawaz Sharif 2 baar Prime Minister ban chuke hyn is liay un ka level Imran Khan jaise chote se level k Aadmi k saath bethne jaisa nahi. pehle Imran Khan se kahain k woh Prime Minister ban jaen phir baat karain Nawaz Shairf k saath bethne ki.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan ko chahiay k woh Nawaz Sharif se sabaq seekhe. jab Nawaz Sharif ne a'adlia bahali ko apne intikhabi manshur ka hissa banaya tha tou us k ba'ad woh us par dat gae thay aur a'adlia bahal kar wa k chori. Imran Khan sirf siasat chamka raha hy koi kam mukammal nahi kar rahe bal keh shayad us main salahiat hee nahi hy ya shayad woh karna hee nahi chahte. Imran Khan ne dharne Drone attacks aur NATO supply k khilaf dharne diay, kya drone attacks aur NATO supply ruk gae? jawab hy nahi. phir Ramadan main itwari dharne dena shuru kiay woh k hukoomat hatao mulk bachao, hukoomat kia hat te jab dekha a'awam sath nahi de rahi tou khud hee maidan chor kar bhag gae. dekhain Eid k ba'ad Imran qaum ko kia naya na'ara dete hyn.

Nawaz Sharif jab long march k liay nikle thay tou us ka maqsad a'adlia ko bahal karwana thaa aur woh unhoun ne Allah k fazal.o.karam se aur a'awam ki taqat se bahal kar wa k chori. Khan us waqt bhi beech main se bhag gae thay aur chupe hoe thay. ab kyun chuppe hoe thay ye pata nahi shayad jal kar kabab horahe houn k Nawaz Sharif k saath a'awam kyun hyn mere saath kyun nahi.

Last edited:

Tips1

Citizen
sister Aap aik baat bataen k agar Imran Khan Pervez Rasheed ya PML (N) k deegar rehnumaon k saath nahi bethna chahte tou phir woh kal Capital Talk main Roeedad Khan k saath kyun bethe thay. abhi 2 din pehle hee Imran Sheikh Rasheed k saath behte thay aik program main. is tarah Imran deegar logoun k saath bhi beth te hyn magar PML (N) k logoun k saath is liay nahi beth te kkyun k woh us k Nawaz Sharif par lagae gae ilzamat ka jawab denge.

Nawaz Sharif 2 baar Prime Minister ban chuke hyn is liay un ka level Imran Khan jaise chote se level k Aadmi k saath bethne jaisa nahi. pehle Imran Khan se kahain k woh Prime Minister ban jaen phir baat karain Nawaz Shairf k saath bethne ki.
Shiekh Rasheed is a head of his party having his own identity, and Roeedad khan is a Renouned ,beurucrat with a reputable history and is not a crony of any Land lord or industrialist .