KARACHI BLAST WHOS BEHIND AFTER EFFECTS

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GASindh said:
Yahoodi pushing the Taliban Agenda, :lol: :lol:

Damagh Ka Kissi Dangar Doctor Say Allaj Karwao
But too late, total scrap, just like
[altaf]

So, whenever PTI says, it is Israel, US, who is helping terrorist. Mock in the same manner.
Jews want Pakistan to eradicate its strength.
So is Pakistani Taliban.

Roomy

Citizen
shagi said:
Raaz
For extreamists every part of Pakistan is the same. Heart of Pakistan is Karachi. Every one is Kafir, according to them, who lives in Pakistan whoes army is supporting a foreign power. This is a takfeeri ideology which was there in some muslims in the past. It was dead in the past, but now it is revived again. So according to them you (Raaz) are also a Kafir and deserve killing even they die in the attack (suicide). This type of ideology can only be fought with teachings and arguments and a counter ideology. But first of all we need to recognise the problem.

You are absolutely Right Brother... Govt is unable to provide an End to End solution for this terrorism... Policy making is really suffering.... All Parties n Parliment has to come up with something Practical and down to earth approach to tackle this. Also every single Pakistani should remain vigilant about their surrounding people... Espacailly the new entrants and exceptional people and visits around you....

@GASindh n Raaz : This is not the time for your Politics... Stop Blaming others... Come out of your racial castle and think as a Pakistani for your Others Pakistani Brothers and sisters..... This time demands Unity as a Nation...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I like to ask you brothers a straight forward question and like to know the honest answers. As it is obvious that someone used the lack of the security or found some lapses in the security to detonate the bomb,However, as I read more and more, I found that lot more damage is done by the blazing of around 4000 shops around the area which was intentionally placed.This is criminal neglegance that not even one culprit was caught putting the businesses on fire.Who you think those elements were ? They typically targetted shops and businesses belonging to one community... I think the entire sindh administration and their security apparatus should be overhaul.It is a shame that there were so many rioters who were busy destroying the city openly for many hours without any hinderance.I think this was a preplanned attempt to maligned one community.It is premature to say something at this time, but I bet you nothing will ever some out of any inquery as usual.Frustation, and this is what we all will get.......But never any answers.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is the Govt of Sind...........??? where was the so called Number.2 mayor of the World ?????????????????? Where was " COMMAND & CONTROL SYSTEM" for whe MQM and Bagal Bacha Mustafa Kamal was so proud ???????????
Where was that MQM who is controling this city since last more then 20 years ??????
Or it done by MQM ????????????????????????????????

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:
Where is the Govt of Sind...........??? where was the so called Number.2 mayor of the World ?????????????????? Where was " COMMAND & CONTROL SYSTEM" for whe MQM and Bagal Bacha Mustafa Kamal was so proud ???????????
Where was that MQM who is controling this city since last more then 20 years ??????

This is a message given to provincial govt. that Karachi security is in our hands, but this message has been very expensive for pathans and poor people who have lost their life long savings, in fact everything they owned.
Sad part is Zulfikar Mirza has got another card in his hand to blackmail MQM so no one is going to get punishment unless Sindh High Court takes notice.

Jury

MYCOUNTRY said:
Where is the Govt of Sind...........??? where was the so called Number.2 mayor of the World ?????????????????? (1) Where was " COMMAND & CONTROL SYSTEM" for whe MQM and Bagal Bacha Mustafa Kamal was so proud ???????????
(2) Where was that MQM who is controling this city since last more then 20 years ??????
(1)
1426.gif

(2)
It means, operation against MQM was started before 1989.
Here is MQM

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftcHL-S2VQc[/video]

G

GASindh said:
Bacchay Sawal Ko Dekho and Jawab Ko
Kam Az Kam Bhatta Hi Kuch Halal Kar Lo

GASindh Tameez nam ki koi cheez hy tum main. Tumari body language bata ri hy tum kis molhay sy ho. Comments karna hy tu tameez ky diary main karo. Ya phir tameez sikho

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
walmart said:
GASindh said:
Bacchay Sawal Ko Dekho and Jawab Ko
Kam Az Kam Bhatta Hi Kuch Halal Kar Lo

GASindh Tameez nam ki koi cheez hy tum main. Tumari body language bata ri hy tum kis molhay sy ho. Comments karna hy tu tameez ky diary main karo. Ya phir tameez sikho

Lo g! WALMART maasi agai hai jharoo le k. Chup ho k beth jao sub. :lol:

O bhai, kahan khoey rehte ho tum sub? Koi Talibaan ko hissa batata hai yahoodion ka koi MQM ko or koi IK ko. khair IK ko yahoodion ka agent kehne waley k zehni tawazun ka mai andaza laga sakta hun, or ooper se ho bhe MQM ka supporter tou koi shak ki gunjaish he nai rehti but I m here to talk about a diffeent thing. Why were those people left doing this? Agar security intizaamaat Rangerz k hath mei thay jaise k Bolta Pakistan mei call ker k 1 aadmi ne btaya tou wo tou Sindh government k hath mei hotay hain. Those guyz were destroying evrythng there and nobody ordered the Rangerz 2 call a curfew for 1 hour only. Second name that innocent man took who had lost evrything he had in those riots was that the security was taken over by Rangerz and Police. Now police is directly under City Government and Rangers is directly under Provincial government. tou jab koi kehta hai k [zardari] and [altaf] have done this tou ye pointless kahan hai?

Dusri baat ye hai doston k 1 2sre pe ilzaamaat na lagao, proof ya at least logic se baat karo.
Or ye national unity waley hazraat b zara muth rakhain apne jazbaat per. agar sub ikatthay hain tou kia kisi ne ye kiya he nai ya phir sub k sub responsible ho gaey hain is k. Jo ghalat haio wo saamnay tou lana parega na, ye "National Reconciliation" wali golian daina band karo please.

Jury

1) MQM city nazim is raising a point that Rangers and policemen didn't shoot a single terrorist... If MQM is mocking around and showing itself innocent... why DGI Ranger is still silent on this allegation???? Don't forget that Rangers were involved in the 92 operation against MQM... and I have my doubt that top Ranger organization have sympathy with Karachiits and with MQM...

2) Why PPP is not so active and interested in capturing these rouge elements even if they are clearly visible from some CCTV footage... ?????

3) Why MQM is asking for inquiry and PPP is trying to hide it like BB assassination incident carnage when most of the victims were either Urdu-speaking businessmen or Punjabi speaking businessmen....???

4) If it is so obvious that comes to your intelligent mind... why not other so-called patriotic parties like PML-N, PTI, and JI are not filing case against MQM on this occasion... after all this could be their prime chance to win sympathies of Karachiits and show that the real face of MQM...!!!

If they are not doing it... it also implies that they are supporting MQM. So they will be also culprit.

5) What are our army and ISI doing in this situation...??? they think they are the only patriot in Pakistan... if they know MQM is responsible on this trillions of rupees damage. Why don't they start an operation against MQM. After all now they don't have an Urdu-speaking commander...!!! so if they are not doing anything ... they are also involved in this conspiracy.. right!!?

6) Why didn't CJ of Pakistan take a SUOMOTO against the situation... and started an independent inquiry through a retired judges team....???? if he is not doing anything... he is also involved in this conspiracy...!!! right?

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Your devious behavior and jewsih propoganda makes everyone believe that you are fully involved. This is the answer to all your questions.

G

GASindh said:
Your devious behavior and jewsih propoganda makes everyone believe that you are fully involved. This is the answer to all your questions.

Abe jab jawab dena ni ata tu bagaleen jhanken ka kia faida. Jury bhai tum har dafa jhota sabit karte hain. Akhir main akar ulti siddhi shoro kardeta ho. hahahahah hahahha.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
walmart said:
GASindh said:

Abe jab jawab dena ni ata tu bagaleen jhanken ka kia faida. Jury bhai tum har dafa jhota sabit karte hain. Akhir main akar ulti siddhi shoro kardeta ho. hahahahah hahahha.

Acha Agar Tumhain Baglain Bajana Pasand Nahi Tou Koi Aur Kam Kar Laitay Hain, Par Tumhain Woh Bi Pasand Nahi Aay Ga, tum To Ram Ram Sunna Chahtay Ho...

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
1) MQM city nazim is raising a point that Rangers and policemen didn't shoot a single terrorist... If MQM is mocking around and showing itself innocent... why DGI Ranger is still silent on this allegation???? Don't forget that Rangers were involved in the 92 operation against MQM... and I have my doubt that top Ranger organization have sympathy with Karachiits and with MQM...

2) Why PPP is not so active and interested in capturing these rouge elements even if they are clearly visible from some CCTV footage... ?????

3) Why MQM is asking for inquiry and PPP is trying to hide it like BB assassination incident carnage when most of the victims were either Urdu-speaking businessmen or Punjabi speaking businessmen....???

4) If it is so obvious that comes to your intelligent mind... why not other so-called patriotic parties like PML-N, PTI, and JI are not filing case against MQM on this occasion... after all this could be their prime chance to win sympathies of Karachiits and show that the real face of MQM...!!!

If they are not doing it... it also implies that they are supporting MQM. So they will be also culprit.

5) What are our army and ISI doing in this situation...??? they think they are the only patriot in Pakistan... if they know MQM is responsible on this trillions of rupees damage. Why don't they start an operation against MQM. After all now they don't have an Urdu-speaking commander...!!! so if they are not doing anything ... they are also involved in this conspiracy.. right!!?

6) Why didn't CJ of Pakistan take a SUOMOTO against the situation... and started an independent inquiry through a retired judges team....???? if he is not doing anything... he is also involved in this conspiracy...!!! right?
dude ur questions r genuine and also interesting to some extent.
Mera jahan tak khyal hai wo yehi hai k iss maamlay mei jo 1 boht bara factor hai uce hum sub log overlook kr rahey hain. wo in my opinion ye hai k iss mei hamare mulk ka 1 minority sect iunvolved hai.
Maybe yehi waja hai k koi genuinely awaz nai utha raha.
MQM k iss mei involved hone k chances intihai kum hain magar zero nai hain. wo b past record ki basis pe keh raha hun. iss mei PPP involved hai 4 sure and guyz we r also overlooking the existence of LACKWATER XE.
What do u say about that ?

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
alihbkable said:
walmart said:

Lo g! WALMART maasi agai hai jharoo le k. Chup ho k beth jao sub. :lol:

Walmart, this has be the best comment for a few months and true relection of your job.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Zardari is highly criminal personality. He can do anything for saving his assets as he claimed on 28th Dec.
He will not afraid to plan the breaking of Pakistan. This a big game. We need to understand the mentality of our leaders.
Pakistani people are so simple that they fight for their leaders but not for cause.
and the real gainers are leaders not people.
So we have to support the cause( cause of our own safety first), not criminal people and leadership. This is according to real islam also.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
When Karachi was burning and looters were pillaging shops and people's properties and innocent dying in the Ashura procession: why did not the authorities order, Shoot on Sight the criminals to minimise the death and destruction of the innocent and their assets.

Who has politically gained from this horrific tragedy? I believe that the Sindh Government was wearing blind folds and ear plugs while all this was happening. I believe that it was a planned conspiracy and the authorities in Karachi were totally negligent in their duties.

Jury

Saladin A said:
When Karachi was burning and looters were pillaging shops and people's properties and innocent dying in the Ashura procession: why did not the authorities order, Shoot on Sight the criminals to minimise the death and destruction of the innocent and their assets.

Who has politically gained from this horrific tragedy? I believe that the Sindh Government was wearing blind folds and ear plugs while all this was happening. I believe that it was a planned conspiracy and the authorities in Karachi were totally negligent in their duties.
1) MQM city nazim is raising a point that Rangers and policemen didn't shoot a single terrorist... If MQM is mocking around and showing itself innocent... why DGI Ranger is still silent on this allegation?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
Saladin A said:

1) MQM city nazim is raising a point that Rangers and policemen didn't shoot a single terrorist... If MQM is mocking around and showing itself innocent... why DGI Ranger is still silent on this allegation?
Jury se 633011554820 differnces honay k bawajood I support him in this argument and I also believe k MQM ka at least iss masle mei naam lena ghalat hai. Yahan pe totyal mistake Sind government ki hai and they r the only 1s who shouyld be held liable for these sorrowful incidents.

And yes Jury! apna laphra abhe kahtam nai hua!

Hail Imran..........We love Imran.............He is our Massiah