Kasoti شخصیت بوجھیں

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Recently there was a famous cleberty he belong to that religion i forgot i am sorry.

کی جاناں میں کون

correct,

491px-Bahaullah_from_miller.jpg

اچھا ، بہایوں کا پوچھا ہے
حسین علی نوری

کی جاناں میں کون

Ok i understand.

Mrz Husayn `Al Nr was one of the early followers of the Bb, and later took the title of Bah'u'llh. He was arrested and imprisoned for this involvement in 1852. Bah'u'llh relates that in 1853, while incarcerated in the dungeon of the Syh-Chl in Tehran, he received the first intimations that he was the one anticipated

no separate....but close to each other

کی جاناں میں کون

Bah'u'llh (/bɑːhɑːˈʊlə/; Arabic: بهاء الله‎, "Glory of God"; 12 November 1817 – 29 May 1892), born Mrz Ḥusayn-`Al Nr (Persian:میرزا حسینعلی نوری‎), was the founder of the Bah' Faith. He claimed to be the prophetic fulfilment of Bbism, a 19th-century outgrowth ofSh‘ism, but in a broader sense claimed to be a messenger from God referring to the fulfilment of the eschatological expectations ofIslam, Christianity, and other major religions.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Bah'u'llh taught that humanity is one single race and that the age has come for its unification in a global society. His claim to divine revelation resulted in persecution and imprisonment by the Persian and Ottoman authorities, and his eventual 24-year confinement in the prison city of `Akka, Palestine (present day Israel), where he died. He wrote many religious works, most notably the Kitb-i-Aqdasand the Kitb-i-qn.
There are two known photographs of Bah'u'llh. Outside of pilgrimage, Bah's prefer not to view his photo in public, or even to display it in their private homes.

ustadjejanab

But I think Agh khani ist not new religion?

مذھب نہیں ، اسماعیلیوں کا ایک فرقہ سمجھ لیں
جس طرح اسماعیلی بھی تو اہل تشیح کا ایک فرقہ ہی ہیں لیکن جب گہرائی میں جائیں تو کافی اختلافات ہیں

ImRaaN

مذھب نہیں ، اسماعیلیوں کا ایک فرقہ سمجھ لیں
جس طرح اسماعیلی بھی تو اہل تشیح کا ایک فرقہ ہی ہیں لیکن جب گہرائی میں جائیں تو کافی اختلافات ہیں

Next
one woman
dead 20 years