kasoti شخصیت بھوجیں

Raja Farhan Arif

MPA (400+ posts)
No noble prize , but International peace Prize.

He was poet , play writer, novalist.

and also was revolutionry ,because of this he was also in jail.

Boris Leonidovich Pasternak (Russian: Бори́с Леони́дович Пастерна́к, IPA: [bɐˈrʲis lʲeɐˈnʲidəvʲɪt͡ɕ pəstʲɪrˈnak]; 10 February [O.S. 29 January] 1890 – 30 May 1960) was a Russian language poet, novelist, and literary translator. In his native Russia, Pasternak's anthology My Sister, Life, is one of the most influential collections ever published in the Russian language. Furthermore, Pasternak's translations of stage plays by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Schiller, Pedro Caldern de la Barca, and William Shakespeare remain very popular with Russian audiences.

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is not russian.

No Ustaad he was not jew. He was Athiest.
was he a jew?

Boris Leonidovich Pasternak (Russian: Бори́с Леони́дович Пастерна́к, IPA: [bɐˈrʲis lʲeɐˈnʲidəvʲɪt͡ɕ pəstʲɪrˈnak]; 10 February [O.S. 29 January] 1890 – 30 May 1960) was a Russian language poet, novelist, and literary translator. In his native Russia, Pasternak's anthology My Sister, Life, is one of the most influential collections ever published in the Russian language. Furthermore, Pasternak's translations of stage plays by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Schiller, Pedro Caldern de la Barca, and William Shakespeare remain very popular with Russian audiences.

Raja Farhan Arif

MPA (400+ posts)
He is not russian.

No Ustaad he was not jew. He was Athiest.

Nzım Hikmet Ran (15 January 1902 – 3 June 1963),[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] commonly known as Nzım Hikmet (Turkish: [naːˈzɯm hicˈmet]), was a Turkish poet, playwright, novelist and memoirist. He was acclaimed for the "lyrical flow of his statements".[SUP][5][/SUP] Described as a "romantic communist"[SUP][6][/SUP] and "romantic revolutionary",[SUP][5][/SUP] he was repeatedly arrested for his political beliefs and spent much of his adult life in prison or in exile. His poetry has been translated into more than fifty languages.

کی جاناں میں کون

Yes..............

Correct answer/

Nazim
Hikmet Ran.

Nzım Hikmet Ran (15 January 1902 – 3 June 1963),[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] commonly known as Nzım Hikmet (Turkish: [naːˈzɯm hicˈmet]), was a Turkish poet, playwright, novelist and memoirist. He was acclaimed for the "lyrical flow of his statements".[SUP][5][/SUP] Described as a "romantic communist"[SUP][6][/SUP] and "romantic revolutionary",[SUP][5][/SUP] he was repeatedly arrested for his political beliefs and spent much of his adult life in prison or in exile. His poetry has been translated into more than fifty languages.

کی جاناں میں کون

220px-NazimHikmetRan.jpg

hikmat

Banned
I give up. I probably have not heard about this guy. I like russian literature and tolstot, chekov and dostovisky dwarf their english counterparts but don't know who this person is

GIVE UP !