kasoti شخصیت

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Filth is what you ran into !

That 'filth' was just for Prince not for you hakeem sahib.

It may be filth to you and me but prince is into that 'filth' as was evident from his avatar and I thought that he may enjoy the 'filth.'

To me a car is something that takes you from point a to point b unless you are a race car driver.

I can't tell if you are an angry young man or an angry old man...

hikmat

Banned
That 'filth' was just for Prince not for you hakeem sahib.

It may be filth to you and me but prince is into that 'filth' as was evident from his avatar and I thought that he may enjoy the 'filth.'

To me a car is something that takes you from point a to point b unless you are a race car driver.

I can't tell if you are an angry young man or an angry old man...

On the one hand as an Engineer I admire the engineering excellence and workmanship that goes into such cars and loathe them on the other coming from a third world country. Such extravagance and vanity they display is abhorrent to God especially when we have so much hunger and poverty amongst our midst.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
On the one hand as an Engineer I admire the engineering excellence and workmanship that goes into such cars and loathe them on the other coming from a third world country. Such extravagance and vanity they display is abhorrent to God especially when we have so much hunger and poverty amongst our midst.

I feel the same way. I can't comprehend that way of thinking but its a reality. Like people buying thousands of dollars worth of a watch to tell the time. I know a guy whose hobby it is to collect atomic clocks. He owns four and five of them and his machines contribute to 3-4% of the official world time. He gets giddy talking about them and have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on them which may have fed hundreds and thousands of people in our part of the world but then again keeping accurate and precise time is essential for a lot of things that happen around us and we take for granted.