Kasoti. Guess The Personality..27 july

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
should i tell the answer then??

Wajah e shuhrat se guess kiya ja skta hai..
I side of his life was was controversial and the other was positive as well.

ya phir sawal pochnay mein koi ghalti ho gai
aap bata dein
i have to go
my sehri time now

Aladdin

Senator (1k+ posts)
no problem brother
its just for shoghal and knowledge

nahin bhai, google pey search ho rahi hey, key wo konsa badsha hey?kionkey sub key naam ley liye hain.

wesey uska koi scandle tou mashoor nahin ?

Carry on jata.

It was Al-hakam II.

His period was not that long but he was controversial due to his sexual orientation...

yaar post 194 mein yeh answer dia to hay.....

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
And his wife had relations with Al-manzor... who later became the main power though the succesor of Al-hakam II was the real caliph but he had no powers...

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think he missed that
koi baat nahin
ho jaata hay

ustadjee! It was not Al-hakam... It was Al-hakam II... they are totally different persons... And the person I asked about was not only homosexual but also contributed a lot in the field of knowledge and science but the bad thing was that Al-manzor destroyed his library and all the books...

But if you get some time, do read about this al-manzor (ibn-e-abi amir).. he was such a sharp man... very sharp... most interesting person in this 900 years of muslim rule..

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are right.

i think he missed that
koi baat nahin
ho jaata hay

c u tomorrow...........Allah hafiz

what next.

This ibn-e-abi amir was not from royal family and an ordinary man.. he used to have built a model city in his room and ask his childhood friends keh jab mein badshah banon aur yeh shehr banaun to iss mein tum logon ko kya duties dun.. they used to make fun of him and saying k muje yeh saza dena aur yeh inam dena.. and history saw that when he become king he fulfilled his nasty promises with his friends, who cursed themselves for asking for such troubles in thier childhood..

do read him if you find sometime..