KAUSAR AUR AJRE RUSSALAT pbuh

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar maafi chahta hon but yeh kounsa tareeka hai....sun-ne aur sunanay ka
maafi again but plz xplain....

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
u r right my dear. let me add some thing as allama sahib said in the start that Allah ne kaha aye mehboob tu nahin manta....... that shows that Allah majboor ho gaya. naoozobillah.any way every one speaks according to his thoughts and ideas and wisdom. may be i m wrong in understanding. may Allah put me wise to understand His DEEN in correct perspective.Aameen

rehbar

Citizen
This Allama said "called them Syed" but "Abu-Jahal was also Syed........could you please call him Syed Abu-Jahal"........:.....Quran says "We create Adam(a.s) with dust...He was 1st creation but Alama give you another conclusion .....:..............one Guy in Audience keep saying "La-Shaka" is it urdu wala shaka or arabic wala hai.........what a senseless audience...the way they praising, its looks like they are in musical party...:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Will all due respect , it look like if he is reading from a novel.Look at the way this person is describing Dialog between Creator and Creation PBUH.
This is unacceptable by any standard. This person is more actor than scholar.
and he has mis-stated the factual events.

ALZULFIQAR

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This Allama said "called them Syed" but "Abu-Jahal was also Syed........could you please call him Syed Abu-Jahal"........:.....Quran says "We create Adam(a.s) with dust...He was 1st creation but Alama give you another conclusion .....:..............one Guy in Audience keep saying "La-Shaka" is it urdu wala shaka or arabic wala hai.........what a senseless audience...the way they praising, its looks like they are in musical party...:

dear if you do not know who are syed and do not know about history then please do not try to reply.. ask someone about syed.... i am really sorry about your weak knowledge on islam..but its not your fault whole life you just attended or listen normal madressa pass molvis.
About Allama Naseem.. he is professor and what he is talking you need allot of knowledge to just understand him..its not just for time pass people...

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
dear if you do not know who are syed and do not know about history then please do not try to reply.. ask someone about syed.... i am really sorry about your weak knowledge on islam..but its not your fault whole life you just attended or listen normal madressa pass molvis.
About Allama Naseem.. he is professor and what he is talking you need allot of knowledge to just understand him..its not just for time pass people...

Thanks to this Forum. The stage has been set by creating a different section. In fact some long time back, I in my one post, suggested that all discussion
in one way or another leads to religion therefore, a separate section of this forum is desireable.
Zulfiqar! be my guest:
a) This Alim is ignorant, intoxicated in his own made theory.
b) He is twisting Quranic verses and picking something from here and something from there just to portray his own belief;
c) Care to explain who "Syeds" are, unfortunately you seem to be under a severe influence of Sub-continent to portray Syedism,
whereas this does not mean anything except a word or title.
d) the way the Alim is stating about "Allah", is a derrogatory way and he must repent and all those who are following him.

Last edited:

ALZULFIQAR

Thanks to this Forum. The stage has been set by creating a different section. In fact some long time back, I in my one post, suggested that all discussion
in one way or another leads to religion therefore, a separate section of this forum is desireable.
Zulfiqar! be my guest:
a) This Alim is ignorant, intoxicated in his own made theory.
b) He is twisting Quranic verses and picking something from here and something from there just to portray his own belief;
c) Care to explain who "Syeds" are, unfortunately you seem to be under a severe influence of Sub-continent to portray Syedism,
whereas this does not mean anything except a word or title.
d) the way the Alim is stating about "Allah", is a derrogatory way and he must repent and all those who are following him.
DEAR THANKS.. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO TALK HERE WITH SOME FRIENDS.. OK I AM YOUR GUEST TODAY AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY GUEST TOO ONE DAY.
1) WHAT THAT ALLAMA MADE HIS OWN THEORY? He explained about meaning of Quraba.. thats it..
2) Twisting Quranic verses... nice.. can you show me your Qalma together or your Namaz together in Quran? is it twisting qalima and namaz?
3) Syed is Laqab of Mohammad pbuh given by Allah.. I am not talking about todays Syed..
4) You started to watch clip it s before also one part and next parts also you have to watch and make decision..

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ازواج، آل اور اصحاب محمّد صلله علیہ کا احترام ہر مسلمان کے لیے ضروری ہے، لیکن غلو سے بچنا چاہیے

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
1) WHAT THAT ALLAMA MADE HIS OWN THEORY? He explained about meaning of Quraba.. thats it..
He did not explain at all anything rather confused and complicated everything according to his own interpretation. He has
no knowledge of that verse at all. I will get on with it a latter stage, word by word;
2) Twisting Quranic verses... nice.. can you show me your Qalma together or your Namaz together in Quran?
is it twisting qalima and namaz?
Now what kind of argument it is? If you wish to discuss something with me, then there should be some logical and
supportive arguments.
3) Syed is Laqab of Mohammad pbuh given by Allah.. I am not talking about todays Syed..
OK Show me that verse where "Syed" Laqab has been given to our Prophet(PBUH), Definitely I am also not
talking about today's claimed Syed. Ask the help of this Alim to give me that specific verse in which "Allah has given
this title to our Prophet(pbuh). Now come on. Ya Sin's translation is made up by this Alim.
4) You started to watch clip it s before also one part and next parts also you have to watch and make decision..
On you insistence, I watched the both clips. I made my decision:
a) The alim is sheer ignorant;
b) He is extremely biased towards understanding quran according to his own-made-up theory;
I will like to discuss with you with reference to this clip:
a) refusal of Rasool (PBUH) and only agreeing when Allah gave him something;
b) The word "Kausar" is Fatima(as), give me any reference from online or from Quran that it is?
c) The translation of the Shia's preferred verse "Qurba"
d) Guide me if in total Quran somewhere the word "AAlay Rasool" and "Aulade-Rasool" is used.
I shall catch with you latter. In the meantime please prepare yourself with above logical and substantial things.
زواج، آل اور اصحاب محمّد صلله علیہ کا احترام ہر مسلمان کے لیے ضروری ہے، لیکن غلو سے بچنا چاہیے
Atensari Sahib,
The word "AAl"(آل )" has been frequently used in Quran, can u also help to find if somewhere it is used "Aalay Rasool", "Aalay Mohammad(PBUH)"
thanks.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Atensari Sahib,
The word "AAl"(آل )" has been frequently used in Quran, can u also help to find if somewhere it is used "Aalay Rasool", "Aalay Mohammad(PBUH)"
thanks.

Islam = Quran + Sunnat

Do you want prove from Quran?

Last edited:

ALZULFIQAR

he did not explain at all anything rather confused and complicated everything according to his own interpretation. He has
no knowledge of that verse at all. I will get on with it a latter stage, word by word;

now what kind of argument it is? If you wish to discuss something with me, then there should be some logical and
supportive arguments.

Ok show me that verse where "syed" laqab has been given to our prophet(pbuh), definitely i am also not
talking about today's claimed syed. Ask the help of this alim to give me that specific verse in which "allah has given
this title to our prophet(pbuh). Now come on. Ya sin's translation is made up by this alim.

On you insistence, i watched the both clips. I made my decision:
A) the alim is sheer ignorant;
b) he is extremely biased towards understanding quran according to his own-made-up theory;
i will like to discuss with you with reference to this clip:
A) refusal of rasool (pbuh) and only agreeing when allah gave him something;
b) the word "kausar" is fatima(as), give me any reference from online or from quran that it is?
C) the translation of the shia's preferred verse "qurba"
d) guide me if in total quran somewhere the word "aalay rasool" and "aulade-rasool" is used.
I shall catch with you latter. In the meantime please prepare yourself with above logical and substantial things.

Atensari sahib,
the word "aal"(آل )" has been frequently used in quran, can u also help to find if somewhere it is used "aalay rasool", "aalay mohammad(pbuh)"
thanks.

he explained about syed to.. But i do not know what you want to konw.. I did not talk about twist? You used word about twist.. And its reality that many thing in quran are not together.. Is it or not? Second.. If you want to talk that guy i can arrange.. He was professor in lahore.. If you are from lahore you can try to meet him and talk openly too.. But believe me you have no knowledge.. Which person did not understand syed.. What he knows..????????? Big question...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Brother atansari, let brother babadeena explain his understanding, as he told that he will address it soon.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
he explained about syed to.. But i do not know what you want to konw.. I did not talk about twist? You used word about twist.. And its reality that many thing in quran are not together.. Is it or not? Second.. If you want to talk that guy i can arrange.. He was professor in lahore.. If you are from lahore you can try to meet him and talk openly too.. But believe me you have no knowledge.. Which person did not understand syed.. What he knows..????????? Big question...

He did not explain anything about Syed. He just projected his own faith/creed/sect nothing. The word "Syed" is not the monopoly of any one, either you please with the help of Quran support your projection or I with the help of Quran will prove that this is not the monopoly of anyone.
Please read Quran the arabic words are "Fee ilqurba" and not "Lil Qurba" , show me any dictionary of the world where the arabic word "Fee" has been
translated as "for" in English. In translation it means "in Quraba, in relationship". There is nothing to discuss with you since you seem to be only on
one agenda to just paste the video clip to propagate your creed or a particular creed.
Islam = Quran + Sunnat

Do you want prove from Quran?
Brother I did not ask you what Islam is equal to rather a question was asked if it is in Quran. Your reply implies that it is not in Quran but in Sunnat, according to you. Then be content Brother that although in Quran the word "Aal" has been used frequently it has not been used for as I have asked you.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
When are you going to raiwand?

Take Care next time when you wish to propogate Shiaism on this board and that also with wrong INTERPRETATION OF QURAN. That will
be checked, it is guaranteed. I have never been to Raiwand, nor I intend to, but it shows that two posts from me, and the baloon is off.

ALZULFIQAR

Take Care next time when you wish to propogate Shiaism on this board and that also with wrong INTERPRETATION OF QURAN. That will
be checked, it is guaranteed. I have never been to Raiwand, nor I intend to, but it shows that two posts from me, and the baloon is off.

My dear Baba Deena... not next time.. its better to finish it this time.. i am not propagate shiaism.. people like you always think that which one love Mohammad pbuh s family more then shaba they are shia.. i love them more then any other shaba and i got this lesson from shaba.. you cannot compare them to any shaba..
second you asked about to show syed in quran.. my dear friend.. you are asking to show syed in Quran.. if you have more knowledge and you believe more then me on Quran then just show me your Qalma in Quran.. you perform your namaz everyday.. just show me your whole namaz in Quran.. time of Namaz and Azan in Quran.. way of Hajj in Quran.. you cannot show me it whole life.. because its different shown in Quran as you perform.. even you cannot show how you do Vozo.. because its different then your practical.. maybe you did not go to Raiwand but i had been there many time.. i visited all sects of islam..its names of Mohammad pbuh and one of them is Syed too.. i can give answers of your all questions but i am working too and i am not here all the time.. before you ask some other questions try to find of your Qalma and Namaz and style of Vozo in Quran and then talk with me..

middlegifts-99-names-muhammads.jpg

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Beyond any doubt the video posted above is the propogation of Shiaism. I do not mind nor I should because every sect or everyone has
this right to do so, but what I am objecting is that the way Quran has been quoted and misquoted into the video.

a) According to this so-called Alim, the word "Kausar" is "Fatima(as)". If any reader has any kind of translation, it may please be produced on line.
This so-called Alim think that Nauzobilla, Allah(SWT) did not have enough word to be used or HE is the one who given the name of "Yahya", "Mariam",
could not name Fatima as Fatima but Kausar. How Ignorant this Alim is that Allah the Mighty one even used the word "Zaid" in Quran, then had it
been for the daughter of our beloved Prophet(pbuh), it should have been clearly used. This is all self-made theory of this Alim to justify their creed
through Quran.
b) According to this Alim, Allah asked Prophet to come to Heavens, but Prophet(pbuh) did not want to go. Who should tell this Ignorant Alim that
Allah's Power is "Kun Fayakoon", everyone is slave to Him, No one has any authority to disobey Him when he ordered something. And If someone
disobeyed then his status turns to be.......... This Alim does not even has the idea of what the hell he is talking himself.

c) According to this Alim, if Kausar is just a font in paradize, that can even be forthcoming for all those who say "Yah Ali"", Does not need any
more comments on this.

d) The word Fee Qurba and Lil Qurba, I have already pointed out. There is day and night difference in that.

THE FACT IS THAT SHIAISM HAS NOTHING TO PROVE FROM QURAN, I REPEAT NOTHING TO PROVE THEIR CREED FROM QURAN. ALL THEIR
THEORIES DPEND UPON CONJECTURE AND SELF-MADE FANTASIES. However, if they are and sure they are dependent upon other Scriptures less
Quran, then let them be.

ALZULFIQAR

Beyond any doubt the video posted above is the propogation of Shiaism. I do not mind nor I should because every sect or everyone has
this right to do so, but what I am objecting is that the way Quran has been quoted and misquoted into the video.

a) According to this so-called Alim, the word "Kausar" is "Fatima(as)". If any reader has any kind of translation, it may please be produced on line.
This so-called Alim think that Nauzobilla, Allah(SWT) did not have enough word to be used or HE is the one who given the name of "Yahya", "Mariam",
could not name Fatima as Fatima but Kausar. How Ignorant this Alim is that Allah the Mighty one even used the word "Zaid" in Quran, then had it
been for the daughter of our beloved Prophet(pbuh), it should have been clearly used. This is all self-made theory of this Alim to justify their creed
through Quran.
b) According to this Alim, Allah asked Prophet to come to Heavens, but Prophet(pbuh) did not want to go. Who should tell this Ignorant Alim that
Allah's Power is "Kun Fayakoon", everyone is slave to Him, No one has any authority to disobey Him when he ordered something. And If someone
disobeyed then his status turns to be.......... This Alim does not even has the idea of what the hell he is talking himself.

c) According to this Alim, if Kausar is just a font in paradize, that can even be forthcoming for all those who say "Yah Ali"", Does not need any
more comments on this.

d) The word Fee Qurba and Lil Qurba, I have already pointed out. There is day and night difference in that.

THE FACT IS THAT SHIAISM HAS NOTHING TO PROVE FROM QURAN, I REPEAT NOTHING TO PROVE THEIR CREED FROM QURAN. ALL THEIR
THEORIES DPEND UPON CONJECTURE AND SELF-MADE FANTASIES. However, if they are and sure they are dependent upon other Scriptures less
Quran, then let them be.

ASK DR. TAHIR UL QADRI.. HE WILL TELL YOU THAT KAUSAR MEAN IS FATIMA AS.. LEAVE KAUSR... THINK ABOUT YOUR QALMA AND NAMAZ.. AND VOZO... SEARCH WHAT QURAN SAYS ABOUT THESE THINGS .. AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND KAUSAR.... WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT GOD GIVE JUST ONE LAKE OF WATER TO MOHAMMAD pbuh ..AND SHOW TO WHOLE WORLD?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulfiqar! I thought u r a learned person in Quran, but you proved nothing except to ask stereo type questions asked for
generations. Therefore, I do not waist time on such questions and answers. You can check Quran yourself, do not
expect that someone will give you this pre-made.
You can give, if you wish, my post to Dr. Tahir ul Qadri also?