Khan

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Sahab, patwri wali gali na dayn lakin mayn annnay-wa youthia bhi nahi hoon, jahan jo ghalat hoga wahan mention karoonga chahay kisi ko pasand aaye ya na aaye.
Pti Policy: Pdm, Non voter unless they under aged, Not interested in politics All are patwari and against Pakistan and PTi because it’s Jahad freedom fight not normal times.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Abhi yahan phouji and patwari kuttey bhobkney k liye Aaien ge. Hahahahahahah.
لل شیر تندوری آجکل اپنی پین پیش ڈی پی لگا کر اچھی تفریح کروا رہا ہے
Dog Running GIF

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pti Policy: Pdm, Non voter unless they under aged, Not interested in politics All are patwari and against Pakistan and PTi because it’s Jahad freedom fight not normal times.

then the policy is totally wrong, even though I believe this is not PTI policy. If PTI believes in democracy, the very first aspect is difference of opinion, if someone cannot tolerate a different opinion, there goes the democracy in dustbin.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
then the policy is totally wrong, even though I believe this is not PTI policy. If PTI believes in democracy, the very first aspect is difference of opinion, if someone cannot tolerate a different opinion, there goes the democracy in dustbin.
Because we are in war against all haraam kors of Pakistan all moral rules are paused. New policy kill patwari and there corrupt leaders where you see one. Are you patwari ?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because we are in war against all haraam kors of Pakistan all moral rules are paused. New policy kill patwari and there corrupt leaders where you see one. Are you patwari ?

Haye oye, kiya hi baat hay, aaa chuki tabdeeli iss mulk mayn agar tum jesay supporters howay, I am pretty sure you are not a Pakistani, otherwise, you would have thought for betterment of Pakistan.
Where are you living by the way?