Khari Baat - 4th July 2011 - Gen Rtd Hameed Gul - Increasing Distance b/w Army & Public....Benefit t

Khari Baat

Councller (250+ posts)

fdbcbcfacdc90c2c40b2bd63318a7d3f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pakistani 86

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
barrak hussain obama ne pakistani media ko 50million dollars dye hain.....
is bat se agy kai baten samjh mein ati hain k pakistani media pakistan ki he jaren katny k lye kaam kr rha hai or hum us ki hr bat pe ankhen band kr k aitbar kr lety hain.apni foj k sath khara hona hmari zrurt hai or agar hum ne asa na kia to hmary lye larny wala koi nhn rhy ga or hum khud to larny k qabil hain nahi hum sab janty hain

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
barrak hussain obama ne pakistani media ko 50million dollars dye hain.....
is bat se agy kai baten samjh mein ati hain k pakistani media pakistan ki he jaren katny k lye kaam kr rha hai or hum us ki hr bat pe ankhen band kr k aitbar kr lety hain.apni foj k sath khara hona hmari zrurt hai or agar hum ne asa na kia to hmary lye larny wala koi nhn rhy ga or hum khud to larny k qabil hain nahi hum sab janty hain

Oh bhai jee ya bhen jee... kaun see fauj? There is nothing like PakFauj. You are talking about an institution made up of impotent and corrupt people. I didn't turn against Army recently.... I have been opposing Army for past 13 years, if not more. Our Army has made us see this day when we have to be beggars. Our Armymen are businessmen who like to play with civilian belongings all the time. Ayub Khan is the one who started selling Pakistan, and that was continued by Yahya, Zia and then finally by Musharaf. How can you take Army's side? Our Army needs to get back into barracks and do what they are supposed to do.

BTW, our Army chief and ISI chief have been working on US directions for a long time now.... ab hosh aa rahi hai.... but still they are almost the same. Army can only change if Kayani and Pasha are hanged along with all Corpse Commander, outside General Headquarters or better on Constitution Avenue Islamabad. The patriotic Brigs should take over the Army instead.

You know they have been arresting some officers in name of "working with militants" but that is not right. Actually they are the patriotic officers who were planning to get rid of bas***ds like Kayani.....

Also, on another note, Mubashar Luqman himself is a very corrupt journalist. I hope he has done TAUBA and is not doing that anymore.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Good question Mubashar.... Pakistanion ko kyun nahi nazar aa raha... here is the answer:

Pakistani ek bohat baighairat nation hai. This nation stemmed from the indian nation, all of which is not baighairat. When in past different forces came into the sub-continent from North, the people in this area (which is now Pakistan and northern india) were always doing boot licking and salutes to anyone coming in. This nation will never stand up Mubashir... Ummeed chor do yaar.

Imran Khan has been trying to wake this nation up, but still people find reasons to criticize him, especially BUDDHAY who didn't do anything for Pakistan themselves and now if there is someone who is ready to do, these Buddhas get jealous.

Hameed Gul is awesome like always!!!
I wish Hameed Gul was COAS instead of the bast**d shoe-licker Kayani. We have a lot of patriotic people in PakArmy... they just need the right leader.

I don't think the Army has any EHSAAS. I differ with Hamid Gul here. If the army had learned from 1971 they would not have done another Bangladesh in Baluchistan. Also, they wouldn't have became businessmen, politicians and kanj**s between 1971 and 2010.

Bakwaas....Rangers is responsible...why they shot the guy like that in the first place?? Whether edited or not..... the video clearly shows that Rangers are KILLERS and not SAVIORS of our people. For God's sake, don't defend Army like that .... first Army should mend itself. Army is the BIGGEST EVIL in Pakistan. Agar edited dikhayee hai then why didn't DG Rangers call a Press Conference and show the full video? Khuda k liye logon kharay ho jaao. The truth is that there are many people within the army as well, who are working against the stability of Army.

Also, how are we saying that Army has mended itself? what is the evidence??? The evidence will come out when Army Chief will come on TV and apologize for past wrong doings of Army and annouce that Army will totally discontinue its Land Maafia. No Army officer will be able to get more than one parcel of land limited to 500 yards in his life time and that size should be dependent on ranks e.g. upto Major the limit should be 250 yards..... Similarly Army should discontinue it's MILITARY INC. and become an Army again instead of a COMPANY.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good question Mubashar.... Pakistanion ko kyun nahi nazar aa raha... here is the answer:

Pakistani ek bohat baighairat nation hai. This nation stemmed from the indian nation, all of which is not baighairat. When in past different forces came into the sub-continent from North, the people in this area (which is now Pakistan and northern india) were always doing boot licking and salutes to anyone coming in. This nation will never stand up Mubashir... Ummeed chor do yaar.

Imran Khan has been trying to wake this nation up, but still people find reasons to criticize him, especially BUDDHAY who didn't do anything for Pakistan themselves and now if there is someone who is ready to do, these Buddhas get jealous.

Hameed Gul is awesome like always!!!
I wish Hameed Gul was COAS instead of the bast**d shoe-licker Kayani. We have a lot of patriotic people in PakArmy... they just need the right leader.

I don't think the Army has any EHSAAS. I differ with Hamid Gul here. If the army had learned from 1971 they would not have done another Bangladesh in Baluchistan. Also, they wouldn't have became businessmen, politicians and kanj**s between 1971 and 2010.

Bakwaas....Rangers is responsible...why they shot the guy like that in the first place?? Whether edited or not..... the video clearly shows that Rangers are KILLERS and not SAVIORS of our people. For God's sake, don't defend Army like that .... first Army should mend itself. Army is the BIGGEST EVIL in Pakistan. Agar edited dikhayee hai then why didn't DG Rangers call a Press Conference and show the full video? Khuda k liye logon kharay ho jaao. The truth is that there are many people within the army as well, who are working against the stability of Army.

Also, how are we saying that Army has mended itself? what is the evidence??? The evidence will come out when Army Chief will come on TV and apologize for past wrong doings of Army and annouce that Army will totally discontinue its Land Maafia. No Army officer will be able to get more than one parcel of land limited to 500 yards in his life time and that size should be dependent on ranks e.g. upto Major the limit should be 250 yards..... Similarly Army should discontinue it's MILITARY INC. and become an Army again instead of a COMPANY.

Watch your words and don't abuse nationa and army, this is not criticism, you are crossing the line and stop your hate propaganda.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Watch your words and don't abuse nationa and army, this is not criticism, you are crossing the line and stop your hate propaganda.

Oye Tutor, ja kay bachhon ko parhao. Tumhe itni mirchain kyun lag gayee hain? Truth is bitter...haina? Instead of giving a baseless comment why don't you give answers to my comments? Which ones you disagree with?

Pakistan is in this condition due to people like you who don't want to listen the truth. That's the difference between the western nations and us. They try to live with truth and criticism. They are deceived by western media by showing what is not truth but as long as their own self is concerned they try to be true (I am not talking abt western governments but western people and comparing it with our people like you). Such ko mano gay tau u'll be able to mend things.

If you are a bangali hater or Baluchi hater, then don't bother to comment at all.

Ab kisi ko apne tutorials day k gumrah na karna mazeed..... :P
Pakistani nation and Pakistan cannot afford more gumrahi, jhoot, denial situation, false hopes and drama.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oye Tutor, ja kay bachhon ko parhao. Tumhe itni mirchain kyun lag gayee hain? Truth is bitter...haina? Instead of giving a baseless comment why don't you give answers to my comments? Which ones you disagree with?

Pakistan is in this condition due to people like you who don't want to listen the truth. That's the difference between the western nations and us. They try to live with truth and criticism. They are deceived by western media by showing what is not truth but as long as their own self is concerned they try to be true (I am not talking abt western governments but western people and comparing it with our people like you). Such ko mano gay tau u'll be able to mend things.

If you are a bangali hater or Baluchi hater, then don't bother to comment at all.

Ab kisi ko apne tutorials day k gumrah na karna mazeed..... :P
Pakistani nation and Pakistan cannot afford more gumrahi, jhoot, denial situation, false hopes and drama.

Ooohhhh I'm scared!!!!
What exactly did I do that you just tried to attack me.
Why are you asking me? read your comments and the words that you have used for the NATION and army.
And no I'm not the hater that is my problem, I infact feel sorry for what happened to bangali's and what's happening in balochistan but I don't think we were discussing that, so you have lost me with your comments about them, may be we should stick to the topic.
For one army's individual you should not blame all, and also are you the court? court has not made a decision how come you have just taken the side and have chosen to believe one side story. In west people do criticise but do not start abusing all their institutes on the bases of few things, I know perfectly well how much they criticise and I also know very well their tone of criticism changes when they talk about us.Maybe these rangers were wrong I don't know, even if they are, these individuals should be punished it's not wise to be mad at whole army, because I know very well it will make my enemies very happy (don't you see that in their comments and in their media)
Look what news of the world has done, so many scandals, do these people here in uk start using abusive language for all their media and law enforcement agencies?, I watch so many channels and read newspapers here I do not see that happening. They only focus on phone hacking scandles and people involved, they also manage to bring positive things that news paper has done (and unfortunately they don't talk about what they did to our cricketers)
And if you are PTI supporter than you should stop being so aggressive and bring some positivity as this party needs it or not many people would accept this party with this kind of attitude.

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Ooohhhh I'm scared!!!!
What exactly did I do that you just tried to attack me.
Why are you asking me? read your comments and the words that you have used for the NATION and army.
And no I'm not the hater that is my problem, I infact feel sorry for what happened to bangali's and what's happening in balochistan but I don't think we were discussing that, so you have lost me with your comments about them, may be we should stick to the topic.
For one army's individual you should not blame all, and also are you the court? court has not made a decision how come you have just taken the side and have chosen to believe one side story. In west people do criticise but do not start abusing all their institutes on the bases of few things, I know perfectly well how much they criticise and I also know very well their tone of criticism changes when they talk about us.Maybe these rangers were wrong I don't know, even if they are, these individuals should be punished it's not wise to be mad at whole army, because I know very well it will make my enemies very happy (don't you see that in their comments and in their media)
Look what news of the world has done, so many scandals, do these people here in uk start using abusive language for all their media and law enforcement agencies?, I watch so many channels and read newspapers here I do not see that happening. They only focus on phone hacking scandles and people involved, they also manage to bring positive things that news paper has done (and unfortunately they don't talk about what they did to our cricketers)
And if you are PTI supporter than you should stop being so aggressive and bring some positivity as this party needs it or not many people would accept this party with this kind of attitude.

Lol, you were the one who without any criticism on yourself attacked me and now you are starting the comment saying you are scared? You are suggesting me not to be aggressive while you were aggressive by reading my comments. I also belong to Pakistani nation and I have as much right as you have, to say whatever I want. As long as I am not directly attacking you or anyone related to you, I don't think you have a right to tell me what I should do. Moreover you didn't come up with any comments on my post and instead tried to be a teacher. I didn't move away from topic - u did - by not addressing the topic and just attacking me. Now take a breath and try to realize that you attacked me by telling me what not to do instead of giving your comments on the topic.

Anyway, thanks for your comments now. Here are my few cents:

- I am not basing my opinion on any one incident. Pakistan has been destroyed by it's own Army. Bangladesh and Baluchistan are just two examples. The Army has totally destroyed everything in Pakistan. If you can't see it then I am not sure how you have claimed so much abt your knowledge of different things above. Anyway, if you are well versed with Pakistan's history, Ayub Khan was the guy who went to US started this sale of Pakistan by signing some agreements which were really dangerous for Pakistan. Army did so much of torture in all senses in Bangladesh, General Niazi was another idiot who stupidly acted in 71's war, Zia-ul-Haq ruined Pakistan and finally in sub ka BAAP Pervez Musharaf was brought in by Americans to completely sell of Pakistan and hand over everything to US. On the political side, Army/ISI get involved in politics and never let Pakistan grow politically. ISI, instead of spying in the interest of countries, gets involved in creating material to blackmail politicians. Army/ISI have not been doing their job at all. Kargil blunder was done by Musharaf and not Nawaz Sharif. Army is running a military Inc. in Pakistan instead of defending the country. Army is the biggest land mafia and ghunda gard organization in the country.

How can you say i made my opinion due to one incident? and why do you guys close your eyes on what Army has been doing to Pakistan? Who got the extension for Gen Kayani? Do you know??? Do you want to guess? Yes it was Aunty Hillary. I was by chance in Pakistan when the extension was given...i was very upset watching the news right at that time but saw over 90% of people/analysts/anchors praising the decision, including Haroon ur Rasheed. This is the level of our political sense as a nation. I was against it at that time and still am. I was against Musharaf's take over in 1999 and did distribute mithai like stupid people who did it in 99 and later on turned against him in 2002 or later.. I usually am among minority and that's why people like you can never understand me and will have objections on what I say.

I do understand that our Army/ISI is under attack from foreign powers but at the same time we need to make sure we don't forget the truth. We need to support our Army but at the same time nation has to get Army do a deal i.e. the whole nation will back them but THEY NEED TO MEND THEMSELVES. Moreover, do you have any idea who in the Army is with these foreign powers right now? I m sure you don't have slightest idea. My dear, try to learn seeing beyond what's obvious. There are many people on high(est) ranks within Army and ISI who are helping these foreign powers to destroy Army/ISI. Do you think the Brig who was arrested was sure shot somone having ties with terrorist? I don't know but if I am asked i'll say there are more chances that he is a patriotic guy who knows about the dirty top brass of army and was trying to bring a positive revolt within Army. I'll again say you need to see beyond what's obvious. How can you expect someone who is made Chief by US after grooming for years and years, paying millions of dollars in cash and kind, and then gets extension on their continued insistence, suddenly turn against them? Can you think of that? I can't. If you are one of the people who think Musharaf is not an Israeli/american agent, then we don't hv any discussion anyway....

I have so much more i can share with you about how Army has destroyed Pakistan but ofcourse i can't make this too long. Summarizing abt this issue, I m a Pakistani too, as much as you are, but you need to understand that if we keep in denial, we cannot achieve anything. Army needs to be apologetic in front of nation, say tauba, and then get all the support. This nation loves its Army with all the emotions but Army has been totally misusing the so called "bloody civilians". Army needs to realize that they are nation's servants and not masters.

Regarding what I said about the nation, you need to read history and learn more abt the people of the region we belong to. Read history for a thousand years (or even more) and u'll see what i m saying. Moreover, take this as an example: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...di-on-Imran-Khan-as-a-leadership-for-Pakistan

How about the baighairat buddhas in the video above? They didn't do anything for Pakistan themselves and now when someone else wants to do it, they have points to criticize badly. What's their agenda? Either these budhhas get advantge of corruption and are afraid of a leader who could eliminate corruption (in this case they are baighairat) or they just are third class people without any political sense and without any love for the country. If they were sensible, they would, in whole of their discussion, give some solutions, compare with others, tell who else is better, etc. instead of just doing "criticism baraye criticism". This is just one example. We have many on this forum. I get to hear from a lot of people that they think IK is not worthy coz he doesn't have a team of renowned people with him. This shows that our nation just recognizes people as leaders, who are corrupt, rich (with illicit money), will drive a large SUV, come out of it with a number of security guards, and these people will go and hold their knees and say "Jee Ayaa Nun". Why don't they want normal people to run the government? I'll again have to refer you to thousands of years of history of this region.

Now plz reply after you have properly assessed my comments and got more knowledge on history of sub-continent as well as history of Pakistan (the true history) from 1947 upto now, otherwise there is no point in trying to argue and keep on proving our points. I think these forums should be used to educate ourselves and each other instead of doing behas baraye behas. Thanks