Khari Baat - 6th June 2011 - Mian Imran - Future of Country at Risk----

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame Shame Shame.

Govt Hathao Mulk bachao.

Sab apni jaidade aur wazaratein banane mein lage hoye hain aur yeh hain mulk ke halaat.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
punjabi main kehtay hain chuj na chan'ni no maina marya.
dono partian hi aik manshoor ki hain. opposition main a k haji namazi aur govt main ker aap k samnay ha.

we want to change system.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Punjab stress effects Lukman marriage life too. Blood presher effects on whole body especially ***.
Mushi is not comming back, you have adopt some other father.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
سمجھ نہیں آتی کہ ہم نے آزادی لی کس سے ؟ اس سے تو بہتر تھا کہ پاکستان بنتا ہی نہیں - ساتھ سال ہو گے ہیں اور ہم روز بہ روز پستی کی طرف جا رہے ہیں - لعنت ہے اس ملک پر

killerjatt

MPA (400+ posts)
سمجھ نہیں آتی کہ ہم نے آزادی لی کس سے ؟ اس سے تو بہتر تھا کہ پاکستان بنتا ہی نہیں - ساتھ سال ہو گے ہیں اور ہم روز بہ روز پستی کی طرف جا رہے ہیں - لعنت ہے اس ملک پر

l.anat ho tujh pr merey pakistan pr l.anat mat day ager itna he na pasand hay ye mulk to dafa ho ja yahan say ..kahabar daar gali mat dena is mulk ko khuda ke l.anat ho tum jasay na shukroon pr ....

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before i make any comment, i like to tell that there are lots of political point scoring going on because "punjab Budget" and elections might in the very near future will be taking place. i am not a "YESMAN" of PML-N but Punjab CM is doing some good job for the province but I have only difference with PML-N is that Punjab is too big to handle under one govt,divide punjab into three and small province take care of their areas in a much better way.Change in the constitution have to be made for more provinces ,NFC awards and provinces control over their resources.It has to be discussed in much broader prospect and then give priorities what is more important for the provinces and its people. Now i come to the teachers who punished the students,are in no way can get off the hook.Those teachers have to be removed and charge for assault bodily harm.I hope Punjab CM is watching this video and take action right away to save the pupils from more punishment in the future from those cruel teachers.There should be a law that no stick in the schools and no punishment to the students physical or mental otherwise the teacher and headmaster of that school will be responsible for damages, should be "ZERO" tolerance .Once action is taken, I will see how the other teacher dare to punish the pupils. No wonder more than half of the students run away from schools and dont complete their education because of punishment. As for "DANISH" schools are concerned ,I hope the CM have the noble intention for the punjab, students on merits from poor families will be enrolled and i wish him good luck but at the same time ,the CM should also pay attention to other schools which are in terrible condition. I did criticize Punjab CM's "Sasti Roti Scheme" because that was bungled with corruption and not a fair scheme so glad its closed .

Last edited:

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreee, that punjab goverment is not much differente then gove in Center

Before i make any comment, i like to tell that there is lots of political point scoring going on because "punjab Budget" and might be elections in the very near future will be taking place. i am not a "YESMAN" of PML-N but Punjab CM is doing some good job for the province but I have only difference with PML-N is that Punjab is too big to handle under one govt,divide punjab into three and small province take care of their areas in a much better way.Change in the constitution have to be made for more provinces ,NFC awards and provinces control over their resources.It has to be discussed in much broader prospect and then give priorities what is more important for the provinces and its people. Now i come to the teachers who punished the students,are in no way can get off the hook.Those teachers have to be removed and charge for assault bodily harm.I hope Punjab CM is watching this video and take action right away to save the pupils from more punishment in the future from those cruel teachers.There should be a law that no stick in the schools and no punishment to the students physical or mental otherwise the teacher and headmaster of that school will be responsible for damages, should be "ZERO" tolerance .Once action is taken, I will see how the other teacher dare to punish the pupils. No wonder more than half of the students run away from schools and dont complete their education because of punishment. As for "DANISH" schools are concerned ,I hope the CM have the noble intention for the punjab, students on merits from poor families will be enrolled and i wish him good luck but at the same time ,the CM should also pay attention to other schools which are in terrible condition.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha Khala Mamoon wahan per Saghey behan Bhai, dolat key liay iss sey bhi burey kaam kar jaatey hain

www.adilrana.com

aisey hukmranoo ko Allaha ki maar, , spacialy police , justice and big croupt departmen Lawyers....

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wah ji wah,, 25 percent jahil log punjab main rehtey hain,,,,, kia yeah pakistan punjab hey ya phir indian punjab bhi hey ??? mera to khayal naheen,

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
can he able to bring stories from other provinces schools. secondly how come any one can record all this sh.it openly in front of offenders. are these kind of teachers are that much stupid to record their own movies and put on news. there is some fishy smell. i agreed there are many faults in our schooling system.

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
***** heaye Nawaz & Shrif brothers and all those who see this injustice.........***** ***** *****....Khuda kee maar innper

Unicorn

Banned
This is horrible parents sent his boy to school in clean uniform with a tie on a well behaved kid who wants to learn only to be abused by teacher. These teachers should be criminally charged and sentenced to hard labor and beaten up if they don't perform labor.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ok so what do our JAHIL awam has to say on this? this is done by CIA and RAW???????????
its a slap on every pakistani's face.