Khilafat Forum - 20 May 2011 - 3 Nahi Sirf 1 Option, America se elehdagi

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jhoot aur munafiqat chor dein to aap ki izzar society main aik parha likha baa shaoor insaaan bhi sun le. warna haan jaahil sunian ge aur wah wah bhi kerain ge

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The name is what makes it all look weird. Some more khalifaa .. come on man when will they grow.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
America is not our enemy. We ourself are our enemies. America did not came to pakistan with out the armies approval. We have to make our house in order. Look at turkey, they did not allowed americans. No one could do anything if you dont let any country to be on your soil. But for that your own country should be in your control. Why in the world all these terrorist are roaming around. We should take care of them and do not let any one to have anything against us. Right now every country seems to have a grudge against pakistan. Infact if incase there is another blast in u.k like the alqaeda is saying and some kind of connection come from pakistan where will we go?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mullah have done nothing for pakistan except making us fight with each other. They are one of the biggest sick arses of pakistan ( 90 % of them) . And the rest of 10% should also get the beating cause they did nothing to make them better. I hope some day they get the due respect muslims have for there religious scholars. But until they come on track no respect for them.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mullah have done nothing for pakistan except making us fight with each other. They are one of the biggest sick arses of pakistan ( 90 % of them) . And the rest of 10% should also get the beating cause they did nothing to make them better. I hope some day they get the due respect muslims have for there religious scholars. But until they come on track no respect for them.
Mullahs are the main culprit in Pakistan.I agree and wish that they must be fixed.In coming election no party should be permitted to use the name of religion,as Bangla Desh did.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mullahs are the main culprit in Pakistan.I agree and wish that they must be fixed.In coming election no party should be permitted to use the name of religion,as Bangla Desh did.

Religious parties should leave Election Politics and adopt Prophetic Model of Islamic Revolution.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its very difficult. These mullah use the name of religion for there own benefits but we the normal pakistanis dont understand it. Its time to rise against all who take undue favours from pakistanis.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before that they should make the local mosque a place of peace. Where we are tought of peace and tolerance. Not hate and violance. If you guys have not noticed , see your mosque around you. There mullahs will be getting much more money then any pakistani. There job is for ever. They have everything free. No matter how much inflataion that does not matter to them. And they dont let better people to come ahead and offer prayers. And best of all lot of them are responsible for killings of pakistanis. wether its sectarian or the taliban backing.
Hypocracy at its best.
Religious parties should leave Election Politics and adopt Prophetic Model of Islamic Revolution.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Before that they should make the local mosque a place of peace. Where we are tought of peace and tolerance. Not hate and violance. If you guys have not noticed , see your mosque around you. There mullahs will be getting much more money then any pakistani. There job is for ever. They have everything free. No matter how much inflataion that does not matter to them. And they dont let better people to come ahead and offer prayers. And best of all lot of them are responsible for killings of pakistanis. wether its sectarian or the taliban backing.
Hypocracy at its best.

If this job is so rewarding why don't you adopt it?

Nobody never stopped me in entering any mosque, which mosque was you trying to enter?

Have a look how luxurious life he lived, will you like to live like that?

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its very difficult. These mullah use the name of religion for there own benefits but we the normal pakistanis dont understand it. Its time to rise against all who take undue favours from pakistanis.

Not difficult my dear,not difficult.Let a man like Kamal Ataturk,Gamal Nasir,or at least Mahatir Muahmmed come.No democracy,no puppet show.Only will is required.Let the time come,Europe was in same condition some 200 years ago.Church domination made every lawmaking impossible.They got the way,church role was made totally baned.We should eliminate role of Mullahs and their interfearence in rule should be stopped strictly.