Kia Dr AAFIA hamari Behen hey ??

ShakirQureshi

A loud & clear Question from KARWAN e FIKAR UK " Is Dr Aafia our Sister or not??
please go to the link below & watch the whole episode;

http://www.youtube.com/tv786#p/u/2/HxKMoYjlHRo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ahqer,

ShakirQureshi,
Chairman,
Karwan e Fikar UK.

[videoww.youtube.com/tv786#p/u/2/HxKMoYjlHRo[/video

sshahid

molson4u said:
No she is not. She is an American citizen and her family loved USA. Her husband is in GITO and she herself it a terrorism supporter so she should burn in American hell. Read the facts:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17401&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jab molson ka nasha khatam ho tou phir baat karna, jaahil.

RAJA JEE

molson4u said:
No she is not. She is an American citizen and her family loved USA. Her husband is in GITO and she herself it a terrorism supporter so she should burn in American hell. Read the facts:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17401&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
u bloody american agent.you should be ashamed of yourself.u people are brain washed.what a double standard you have got.if same thing happens with your sister than i ask you that how do you think now.the people like you are for sale any time.you should be ashmed of yourself.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????

?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???

???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??????????
[email protected]
http://www.state.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dear bloody stupid extermists... I am not a terrorist like your sister Aafia. She broke the law and she is punished. If my sister married a terrorist and was involved in killing innocent people, I will report her to the authorities. Its you people who are worst then a Dogs because u are unfaithful to everyone and have extreme religious idealogy and hatred for USA. Make youself better before you blame others such as China. They didn't spread terror but brought USA to its knees without violence. Allama Iqbal said " Khudi ko kar buland itna"...remember.I think all terrorist caught around the world should be executed so the world can become a safer place for my children. I don't like to deal with uneducated class people so read my link for knowledge without the glass of extreme islamic idealogy and you will see through.

IndiaGuy

molson4u said:
Dear bloody stupid extermists... I am not a terrorist like your sister Aafia. She broke the law and she is punished. If my sister married a terrorist and was involved in killing innocent people, I will report her to the authorities. Its you people who are worst then a Dogs because u are unfaithful to everyone and have extreme religious idealogy and hatred for USA. Make youself better before you blame others such as China. They didn't spread terror but brought USA to its knees without violence. Allama Iqbal said " Khudi ko kar buland itna"...remember.I think all terrorist caught around the world should be executed so the world can become a safer place for my children. I don't like to deal with uneducated class people so read my link for knowledge without the glass of extreme islamic idealogy and you will see through.

I agree with you molson.Also Pak government handed over her to US so Pakistan is equally responsible. never the less , Afia siddqiue was criminal.

awam

I agree with molson, if you guys are not then go and listen to the interview of her first husband. And after all if you have so much pain for pakistani national then what about the "missing persons in Pakistan" why it is justified for your government to make people disapear and for US government you blam so much.
Do what you can do before blaming someone else. Release all political people form your agencies, then look to US unjustice.

maliksum

molson4u said:

molson4u pease do make sure that hereafter would also be a safer place for your children.

There is this bunch of indians who come to defend their god America and its proxies. May be perhaps they should look inward within American policies to see why the People hate them. Imperialist foreign policies of America is borrowed from thier other imperialistic friend British who are recognized by all in the world with their coloniasim and imperialism.Abu Ghareeb prison is a shining policy mirror for those who hypocratically hold the high moral ground without looking themself in the mirror.Is anyone of those racist bastard in Abu Ghareeb episode ever get any punishment. It is a well known fact that the army's high command was directly responsible for the treatment of prisons.They got scot free. Thier filthy minded pictures and their low ethics were dispalyed right around the world and nothing of a kind happened to anyone of those involved.Any one who believe the justice system built on cast and race is equally responsible for the crimes taken place in these horrible incidents.As far as she is concerned, there is no evidence presented to show if she was indeed involved. circumstances evidence in a murder case were never acceptable in the jury environment.The whole case was fabricated on the witnesses testimony and these witnesses were her captives as well. expecting a fair decision from a system which is already stacked against her is living in a fools paradise.

ofcourse she is NOT our sister/beti or whatver!!!
america may rahi wahan ki nationality li to pakistan ki beti kaisay ho gai yeh ??
chemical bomb master aur attacks plan karnay wali meri to behan nahin hay han albata baitullah ki zaroor ho sakti hay :D

sangeen

dear fawad digital US Govt is happy and thus you got increase in your pay.... Lets see how far you can go with $$$$$$$.

And indians will never understand justice coz their own hands are ful of blood of poor people around the neighborshood. So no point to argue with them...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes she was abducted by our own BEGHERATs and handed over to Americans in Afghanistan about 5 or 6 years ago... And very poor decisions've been made against her... And her innocent childern suffered for no reason if we for a minute let suppose she is guilty, but no law will punish her kids.... She was treated inhumanly and raped several times by those American terrorists. The same treatment as they did in Abu Gharib...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indians defending their masters so no worries for us... let'em do what they are suppose to do....

prabhumast said:
ofcourse she is NOT our sister/beti or whatver!!!
america may rahi wahan ki nationality li to pakistan ki beti kaisay ho gai yeh ??
chemical bomb master aur attacks plan karnay wali meri to behan nahin hay han albata baitullah ki zaroor ho sakti hay :D

May I also assume that Altaf Hussain( your beloved leader) is not Pakistani at all. How come he called himself Pakistani while living in England. England mein rehney wala kaisi Pakistani ho gia hai ?Musharraf ka bhai tu ho sakata hai mugar Pakistan ka shehri nahi ? It is easy comparison. If you quit calling him Pakistani I promise quit call her Pakistani. If she is an agent of alqueida ( yet to be proven) Then, Altaf hussain is also an agent of birtish Government !!!!!

mehwish_ali

Zaidi Qasim said:
There is this bunch of indians who come to defend their god America and its proxies.

I am not an American, but I am also of this Opinion that she is involved in Terrorist Activities and her ex-husband is telling the truth about her. She herself disappeared with help of her husband's Terrorist network.

My Qaum is unfortunately very emotional. Any one who differ from their emotional Thinkings, he/she is labelled as Ghadaar, Kafir blah blah blah.

molson4u said:

Every stupid think that he is right, thats why u r forcing to read ur link....very sad...u think everyone is stupid...... enough to prove u.

Just hand over the Moodi to Muslims if u have courage.
Just check the Abu graib picture and decide....
Just look at the violence in Ghaza and lot others.....

I do not want to convince u or some animals, (sorry some worship animals)
I know US is in trouble and when they r in trouble , they can use two atom bombs and only a girl who has not killed anyone becomes terrorist in their country......

But u r right about Allama Iqbal, If we were so great then nobody can do this with us....

rahat

as far as aafia arrest is concerns, it is on record, how she was kidnapped from Karachi with her three kids in the presence of MQM governor there.
when a British journalist exposed her illegal confinement at Balgram port camp as Prsioner # 650 with Imran Khan in 2007, then the USA after 3 weeks of ytis press conference they releaased her arrest news.
So plese get fear of ALLAh and don't try to mislead and think if such thing happen to your sister or mother, what you will say.

May ALLAH give you courage to see the right path instead of following your pitty personal intrests.

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":cfogk7rf]There is this bunch of indians who come to defend their god America and its proxies.

I am not an American, but I am also of this Opinion that she is involved in Terrorist Activities and her ex-husband is telling the truth about her. She herself disappeared with help of her husband's Terrorist network.

My Qaum is unfortunately very emotional. Any one who differ from their emotional Thinkings, he/she is labelled as Ghadaar, Kafir blah blah blah.[/quote:cfogk7rf]

Everyone is emotional for life if living.
U talked about her husband, he is not emotional like u.
Thats why he is not worried about his three kids..... He is happy in his life without kids.... This is abnormal behavior if u can consider.

How a father can live calmly knowing his kids are not home and nobody knows about them.....
This is our nation that even father is without feelings, how we can blame others.

He could try for his kids even if they r separated or divorced.

molson4u said:

OOOOOOOOO American agent!....... U should also know some facts.

1) No Pakistani appointed Lawyer was allowed by Racist judge to defend Dr Aafia......Judge only selected from his own panel.

2) Jury was appointed by the Racist Judge and strickly directed the Jury to ask only those questions which were given by the judge.

3) If you are saying this that she got married with the nephew of Al-Qaida Agent......then why American didn't alledged her for it.........this is nothing more than a romour.

4) The verdict of Jury was that "We couldn't prove any charge against Dr Afia, but still she is criminal".............Mr Malson! Is it not Big Joke? or It is called "Might is Right"

The Americal Justice System is only for Whites (or may be for Blacks) .....What a Judiciary! and What a Justics?

..........Man there are many missing links in this stupid Story like 9/11, The Americans are very poor writers and director. They should hire some writers and directors from Hollywood. They know very well that they are absolutely wrong like in case of 9/11....but still they know that Afia's Muslim brothers and sisters are so week, coward and pressurised (from Americans) that they can't ask any questions from Americans.

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":1235uxz9]There is this bunch of indians who come to defend their god America and its proxies.

My Qaum is unfortunately very emotional. Any one who differ from their emotional Thinkings, he/she is labelled as Ghadaar, Kafir blah blah blah.[/quote:1235uxz9]

If I can only go over all your previous posts, I can come up with one conclusion.The shadow army in American war of terror got your home made alliance. Your favourites also got the sympathy of those who sow the seeds of suspension and divide within the nation on the name of emotions.These elements will only ask how high once the orders are issued from Washington to jump. Its also funny that you would believe her husband more than you believe her since the story of her husband perfectly fit your desire.I hope you study her case which was presented to the court before calling us emotional and unfortunate.