Kia phatanay say Jannat milaygi?

divine

Citizen
I never got the idea that how one can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb, soooooooooooooooo jerk that he agrees on getting their ass blast off for someone who has guaranteed him a spot in heaven. Those jerks (offcourse) dont think that why the guy who are telling them to get their ass blast off does nt want a spot for himself and dont go with them on a suicede mission. Everyday when I read these news I feel sad about the people who lost their life and laugh on the fate of the poor bomber who not only be rememberred as looser among the people who have sent him on the mission for their own sake but wil get a tremendous flogging up high in skies with his bomber buddies. He is a perfect loooser. Allah must have never thought of making so many all of a sudden. I call them with a special name ..... but if I tell u guyz in open somebody is gonna start crying that he is calling us with names ....hahahahaa

Can anyone of u imagine ....... that one grow out to be so stupid with only dung in their heads, no gray matter whatsoever? Poor phatttooooossss = suicide bombers ......

AURRRRRRRRR Agarrrr yeh such hai to mein aik Niswaaar ko Dokaan kholooonga Ahmaqon ki Jannat kay bahar. Kionkay mein to kabhi phatoooonga nahi aur na hi issss special Jannat mein daaakhil hoonga. Aur aaap sab logon mein say jo bhi phatnay ko tayyyar nahi hai woh dandaaasa aur reshmi kamarbund lay ker beth jana.

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
parhay likhey jahil ki mesaal ho app divine.

they are dying in the name of Allah, I don't judge if they are right or wrong untill the day of judgement. Don't pass blind judgements and don't use curse language for the people who are already.

I pray to Allah that my or any other divinies does not become the victim of such blasts but there is a respectable way of discussing the topic.

divine

Citizen
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ............... I m not judging anybody I m just calling a jerk ---JERKKKK ! And its not me who passed the fatwa kay " Khud Kushi haraam hai" lesser jahil people than me said so on television and newspaper..... I herad them saying it again recently I swear!

My point is that they r not dying in the name of Allah ....... Allah dont need these jerks to make HIM more popular and He definitely doe nt need them to impelement HIS Khudai on the face of this earth. On one hand U r praying for mine and yourself to be saved from these bombers on the other hand U r trying to give a reason to a illegitimate cause. Now if they want to die by blasting themselved off in the name of my Allah ...... they have the right to do it ....... but they want to take other innocent people with them who went to their Job, school, see a doctor or to buy Naan for the lunch and never come back because some one decided to blast himself in the name of Allah? What kind of stupid rationale is it?

Ab batao Jahil konnnn ...... pehlay socho phir bolo .... tappppppppp ker bolo gay to pachtao gay.

Now my second question is if somebody tell me to go blow myself up and guaranteee me a west open, corner, water facing spot in Jannat I would definitely ask him to show it to me how is it done? and I ll definitely request him to go first and save a place for me in the dreamland.

Anyways! Thank you kay aap nay mujhay perha likha to maaanaaa .....

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
divine said:
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ............... I m not judging anybody I m just calling a jerk ---JERKKKK ! And its not me who passed the fatwa kay " Khud Kushi haraam hai" lesser jahil people than me said so on television and newspaper..... I herad them saying it again recently I swear!

My point is that they r not dying in the name of Allah ....... Allah dont need these jerks to make HIM more popular and He definitely doe nt need them to impelement HIS Khudai on the face of this earth. On one hand U r praying for mine and yourself to be saved from these bombers on the other hand U r trying to give a reason to a illegitimate cause. Now if they want to die by blasting themselved off in the name of my Allah ...... they have the right to do it ....... but they want to take other innocent people with them who went to their Job, school, see a doctor or to buy Naan for the lunch and never come back because some one decided to blast himself in the name of Allah? What kind of stupid rationale is it?

Ab batao Jahil konnnn ...... pehlay socho phir bolo .... tappppppppp ker bolo gay to pachtao gay.

Now my second question is if somebody tell me to go blow myself up and guaranteee me a west open, corner, water facing spot in Jannat I would definitely ask him to show it to me how is it done? and I ll definitely request him to go first and save a place for me in the dreamland.

Anyways! Thank you kay aap nay mujhay perha likha to maaanaaa .....

If you say Islam's one the five pillars that is Jihad promises janat than the mujahid should be shown or proven janat so they can go for jihad. Even if you go for jihad that is 50 against 1000 than it is considered suicide because there is no way you can win but you trust yourself in the hands of Allah.
These people have been promised the same by some of the scholars, the people who blast themself cannot be so ignorant or illeterate in Islam that they just go and blast themself, they must be asking questions and they must be getting answers. I don't know whether they are muslims or non-muslims or what they have been taught but atleast we shouldn't call them names.

Killing innocent is definitely prohibited for them they are not innocent, for them this is the justified way and somehow they blame us for this. I don't want to dictate on this topic but would request you not to call names to those who have been already dead, let them be judged by Allah.

Parha likha mein nay app ko is liye kaha keh likhna parhna to aagiya, jahil is liye kaha keh us ka use nahin aaya, "pathanay" ka matlab aik hi hota hay jo apnay doston mein to shayed aap use kartay hogay laikin family or strangers or where ever u work wahan use nahin kartay hogay.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
divine wrote:
I never got the idea that how one can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb, soooooooooooooooo jerk that he agrees on getting their ass blast off for someone who has guaranteed him a spot in heaven. Those jerks (offcourse) dont think that why the guy who are telling them to get their ass blast off does nt want a spot for himself and dont go with them on a suicede mission. Everyday when I read these news I feel sad about the people who lost their life and laugh on the fate of the poor bomber who not only be rememberred as looser among the people who have sent him on the mission for their own sake but wil get a tremendous flogging up high in skies with his bomber buddies. He is a perfect loooser. Allah must have never thought of making so many all of a sudden. I call them with a special name ..... but if I tell u guyz in open somebody is gonna start crying that he is calling us with names ....hahahahaa

Can anyone of u imagine ....... that one grow out to be so stupid with only dung in their heads, no gray matter whatsoever? Poor phatttooooossss = suicide bombers ......

AURRRRRRRRR Agarrrr yeh such hai to mein aik Niswaaar ko Dokaan kholooonga Ahmaqon ki Jannat kay bahar. Kionkay mein to kabhi phatoooonga nahi aur na hi issss special Jannat mein daaakhil hoonga. Aur aaap sab logon mein say jo bhi phatnay ko tayyyar nahi hai woh dandaaasa aur reshmi kamarbund lay ker beth jana.

1100219246-1.gif

divine

Citizen
Jihad is one of the 5 pillars of Islam - agreeeed

Using somebody body as a TNT is not the way to climb this pillar ......

I pray that may Allah keep everybody in his own safety ..... But I want you to put in one's shoes just for a second who has lost his teenager son who was due to achieve tremondous success in his life or one who has lost his father at a tender age and now all the dreams he and his parents had shattered because he is now gonna end up at workshop, washing car windows or running after cars on a traffic light selling roses and garlands just because somebody gave somone "Ticket to Jannat". What if God forbid one of your beloved family member is the next victim of someone's expedited journey to Jannat? What will u call that person who earned his jannat by blasting his ass off but took the life of someone very dear to you? Bro u ll not only call him by names but will curse him in every prayer u say for your life. And not only this if you find out who he was U may persue enemosity and revenge.

Now ! my "perhay likhay non jahil brother" tell me one thing ..... I have to ask u now as u think u r not as jahil as me ....... what can convince U, I literally mean U to go and blow yourself? U sound like a muslim and U must have the lust for 'Hooors' too. So to expedite your journey what convincing answers u have if you have any brain matter whatsoever. Tell me one .... and I ll accept your argument !

Now to your second example which was more ridiculous -- is the 50 to 10000 comparison ...... bro in that case the those 10000 people also want to kill you, here the people who a suicide bomber kills dont even know him, kia Chay pai ki baaat ki hai aap nay phir say sochay baghair.

Bro rethink! reboot your thinking ! dont get carried away ! either U r the who is more innocent than all the losers who blow themselves up or ......

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
arey bhai devani mai tum se yeh tu nahe kahonga ke tumhe dunya aur pher pakistan mai yehe topic mila tha q k aph ka tu name he diwana hai.lakin yaha per main aph se aik sache kahane zaroor shair karonga .ham jahan rehte hai wahan per beh aik diwanarehta hai.aur aghar moka mile tu karachi zaroor jana aur us neh beh aph ke tara apna nam (KA DIWANA)rakha hai aur aph ko us ke wall chaking pore sheher main nazar ayige har taraf diwaro per (KA DEWANA) likha howa hai.abh ka diwana se us ke kiya murad teh yeh uss waqt tak koi nahe janta tha lakin aik din mai aur mere aik sati gym se wapse per yehe koi taqreben rat ke 12 bajh rahe honge andera sa tha you know pakistan light nahe teh ham ne sona ke kuch log jama hai aur shor hora hai tu hum dono dostoo ko beh tajassos howa ke jakar daikeh ke kiya horaha hai maloom chala ke (ka diwana sahab)hai aur woh itni bedardi se petraha tha ke daikhne walo ko tarse ajai koi k logo ne mar mar kar us k kapre bikul parh diye teh aur ess k jisim nagga lakin pher logh bare siddat se uss ko peth rahe teh.yeh tamam waqiya 2 se 4 mint ka hai,aik lamhe ke liye mujeh aur mere dost ko ye kiyal aya ke andar guskar ess (KA DIWANE)ko bachate hai lakin waha muhalle ke buzargh aur moazziz logh beh jama teh lakin koi ess (ka diwane) ke madad nahe kar ra tha ettifaq se us majme main aikhamere dost sb jo us gale main rehte teh khare teh hamare maloom karne per pata chala ke enka jurm kiya hai.mere bhaiaph ko yeh sunkar insaniyat per se aitbar uth jaiga aur kiyamat ke aneh ka yaqeen aghar hai tu aur pukhta hogai ga woh shakas jo apne aph ko (KA DIWANA)likhta tha woh darasal dimaghe ghalazat ke waja se pagal tha aur ALLAH maff kare aghe main beyan nahe nahe karsakta ke kiya karta tha......................... tu diwani sb yeh har aik ghalat samajta hai ke kudkash hamle haram hai lakin bemare se pehle uss ke tashkhes per jana chaheye warna pemare khatam nahe hoti aur kuda ra nafrato ke jaga mohobate pehlao,lakin shayad aph beh ussy tara ke diwane hai aur pehle bar mai ess serious discussion mai aph ke tara non serious diwan daikh kar likhne per majbor howa ess liye mujeh urdu yaqenan lekhna nahe ati tu ess ke lei DEWANE sb maff karna.

sohaiil

Citizen
some time i think Muslims are tooo much Dumb... (including mee)

it was my childhood.. when ever i go to my Khala's home at night... if she's cooking some sweet dishes and after completion Khala's calls mee "Sohail Beta aa ke khalo" then my cousin tried to make me fool and said " Ammi Sohail Sweet Dish nai khata hota... Aur khas kar Halwa tou issko bilkul b passand nai hai" main kabi kabi pakka b ho jatta ke han main halwa nai khata hota...

and same like this... when ever wants me to bring some thing for him self.... tou Makkhan laga ke kehta..
" Ammi Aap ko patta hai Sohail kitna Taiz Bhagta hai....
Khala replies... nai patta....
tou fir cousin kehta.... Challo Shabash... yeh lo 10 rupay aur muje pakoray lado Dekhtay hain kitnay Time main lattay ho........" main jatta aur TAIZ TAIZ bhag ke pakoray le atta....."

this is the same fact with all we muslims... these all hypocryte Molvees are using us..... Sufi Muhammad Wants to be the " Ameeer -ul- Momeeneen" and for this reason they are preparing child bomber... coz they dont even what will they blast......... thier own self of others.??

So too Alll the Buddies who are taking steps on the fooots of molveees.... plz.. go and read Qur'anic verses... Hadith..... there you could never find any hadith that muslim if killed any muslim (for the Sake to make someone Ameer) will get JANNAT........ try to learn from the history..... muslims are made to Preach Islam not to Kill Muslims..

divine

Citizen
What Akbar Badshah meant? only badshah salamat know!

The bigger tragedy is that he does nt even know that .... ............... Ok leave it I would rathar stay quiet ! otherwise Badshah salamat will have to read another story by Badshah bhai!