Kim Barker talking about Nawaz Sharif in an Interview

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kim said that NS misinterpreted the jokes. The boyfriend NS was offering to her turned out to be Nawaz Shareef himself. What a shame. Bahut makrooh chehray hain in maskeen shakal logoun k. So there is not much difference between NS and Aamir Liaqat.

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kim said that NS misinterpreted the jokes. The boyfriend NS was offering to her turned out to be Nawaz Shareef himself. What a shame. Bahut makrooh chehray hain in maskeen shakal logoun k. So there is not much difference between NS and Aamir Liaqat.

Which person knows NS ask for she or her boy freind...............................;););)..ref from parliment to bazar e Hussn

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kim Baker about Nawaz Sharif

While we are at it .. hear the interview of Kim Baker about Nawaz Sharif .. amazing isn't it .. come on Nooras .. I am challenging you to support your LEADER .. come on ..

Why don't you sue Kim Baker if you think allegations as baseless?

Doob maro Nawaz supporters .. hear especially at 1.54 .. 'he is nothing like IK' .. hahahha

Mnk25

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Kim Baker about Nawaz Sharif

Bro, two wrongs doesn't make one right.

If PML-N supporters use filthy and abusive language against IK, you can always
counter them with logical arguments. I don't know when will we be mature enough
to debate about policies rather than characters.

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Kim Baker about Nawaz Sharif

Bro, two wrongs doesn't make one right.

If PML-N supporters use filthy and abusive language against IK, you can always
counter them with logical arguments. I don't know when will we be mature enough
to debate about policies rather than characters.

Salam bro, thanks for your suggestion and more than happy to apologize for anything offensive of abusive. Please tell me which part of my post is wrong and I will clarify or apologize.

In this case the video is Kim Baker telling the whole story on how Nawaz Sharif hit on her .. so my question is simple to Nawaz Sharif's supporters .. why don't they sue Kim Baker or counter this argument?