Kissinger on Israels coming demise: Senile, prophetic or merely pragmatic?

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
henry.jpg

http://www.worldtribune.com/2012/10...-demise-senile-prophetic-or-merely-pragmatic/

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is just trying to scare the West that if America and Europe do not continue to support all Isreal's leagal and illeagal demands, Islam will take over the world.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
nations rise and fall all the time..of course, Israel will be brought to justice someday..the question is when that will happen not whether it will happen or not...

amir_ali

nations rise and fall all the time..of course, Israel will be brought to justice someday..the question is when that will happen not whether it will happen or not...

What kind of Justice do you think Israel and Zionists deserves for what they have done so far; I don't believe in the portrayed image of Holocaust, but for what these people have done and are still doing... Hmm

Humi

What kind of Justice do you think Israel and Zionists deserves for what they have done so far; I don't believe in the portrayed image of Holocaust, but for what these people have done and are still doing... Hmm

I don't think I am wise enough to decide how exactly justice should be served..:)...no matter how bad the holocaust was, it does not give zionists the right to oppress others...

Councller (250+ posts)
israel will be brought to justice for what? what have they done, that other countries you know off, has not done? a few examples, if possible.

Humi

israel will be brought to justice for what? what have they done, that other countries you know off, has not done? a few examples, if possible.

I did not say no one has done wrong and should not be held accountable..the thread was about Israel so only commented on that..:)

Councller (250+ posts)
what a cop out. anyways no point pirsuing this issue further. israel haters will only hate.

I did not say no one has done wrong and should not be held accountable..the thread was about Israel so only commented on that..:)

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think I am wise enough to decide how exactly justice should be served..:)...no matter how bad the holocaust was, it does not give zionists the right to oppress others...

israelis are working for their self defence .keeping in view the intentions of muslim ummah's and resolution to annihilate jews from the earth.

Imranpak

Don't be stupid!! Muslim's have been living with Jews for centuries, the problem is clearly the ZIONIST state of Isreal that even many Jews despise.

They will be bought to justice soon, inshallah.