KITNAY ADMI THAY?? ....Sardar 4..hmm..wo 4 aur tum poori brigade!!

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyone in our country who has money/power exploits the weak,No matter if its Army or Civilians.
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
And Further more 'You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts'

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nice words.

Anyway aside from this incident I have been against the Armys role in policy making for a long time now. Many posts preceding this one are here on Siasat.pk.

It is high time to hold all of these guys accountable for the state of our country due to their failed policies and extravagant spending.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice words.

Anyway aside from this incident I have been against the Armys role in policy making for a long time now. Many posts preceding this one are here on Siasat.pk.

It is high time to hold all of these guys accountable for the state of our country due to their failed policies and extravagant spending.

What you suggest?
what should be done?

awan4ever

What you suggest?
what should be done?

Lets start small. Lets start to question the policies of the military elite. Lets start to just THINK that they should be held accountable. Lets just open our minds to the fact that the Army is not an impeccable entitt which can do no wrong.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets start small. Lets start to question the policies of the military elite. Lets start to just THINK that they should be held accountable. Lets just open our minds to the fact that the Army is not an impeccable entitt which can do no wrong.

Isnt it already being done.
have you ever see ISI chief to say i admit my mistake and here is my resignation etc....

awan4ever

Isnt it already being done.
have you ever see ISI chief to say i admit my mistake and here is my resignation etc....

Yea but there should be enough pressure on them to fall in line with the civilian directives instead of them formulating policies on their own. They should be 100% subservient to the parliament as it is envisioned in the constitution.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea but there should be enough pressure on them to fall in line with the civilian directives instead of them formulating policies on their own. They should be 100% subservient to the parliament as it is envisioned in the constitution.

Well then things will be much worst
Name any civilian Govt who really thinks for pakistan?

awan4ever

Should we not choose least corrupt?

Corruption is a relative term. Politics is about personal corruption while Army is about personal AND institutional corruption.

It will be a long debate and I am prepared to get into it if you want but a reading of the book called Military Inc. by Ayesha Siddiqa will give you an idea of how the institution of the Army has been continuously used for personal gain by a few.

Also please note that in the past century no country ruled by an army general has risen as a major power. All leading powers of today invested their energies in strengthening the democratic systems no matter how corrupt they were. India is a major example. Their democratic system has been rocked by trillion dollar scandals yet they have not resorted to allowing the military to play any role in policy making or governing.
We should look at a similar strategy.

Mubi'z Tehreek

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LAAM NOON LEAGUE K KISAY MPA MNA SE POCHO AADNAAAA WORKER SE POCH LO...?
VO TU APNAY DRVAAZAAY PR LINE BNVAYE BEGAIR BTAAA DETAY HEN KITNAY BNDAY HEN AUR KITNAY...
[hilar]