===> KU Students Are With Musharraf. <===

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1100681050-1.gif

1100681051-1.jpg

C

commander

oh my God, Million march for Musharaf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jury

commander said:
oh my God, Million march for Musharaf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

More than the so called protest. Number of people wasn't even in double figure.
When PML-N & PTI did protest together in US against Musharraf.
Watch the pics below of that protest.

f445704293.jpg

38c3caae3e.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury;

I like you and MQM start proceedings to gather people to welcome your dictator Musharraf. Also as I said it many times in the past, Why don't you file a defense for Musharraf in Supreme court of Pakistan ? You can tell the supreme court how good Musharraf has been with you and MQM. Also tell the court to provide him the amunity for all his supra constitutional acts and withdraw the case against the dictator since Pakistani never protested against the dictatorship in Pakistan in its history.As a matter of fact, you can present the arguments in the supreme court that how much the Pakistani nation likes dictatorship and worship the dictators. This nation has no regards for its laws, there is no concept of following the rules and the respect of its constitution. You can also present your arguments of the past dictators and tell the court that why Musharraf is only to blame...... SHARM TUM KO MUGAR NAHI ATI......

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury;
I like you and MQM start proceedings to gather people to welcome your dictator Musharraf. Also as I said it many times in the past, Why don't you file a defense for Musharraf in Supreme court of Pakistan ? You can tell the supreme court how good Musharraf has been with you and MQM. Also tell the court to provide him the amunity for all his supra constitutional acts and withdraw the case against the dictator since Pakistani never protested against the dictatorship in Pakistan in its history.As a matter of fact, you can present the arguments in the supreme court that how much the Pakistani nation likes dictatorship and worship the dictators. This nation has no regards for its laws, there is no concept of following the rules and the respect of its constitution. You can also present your arguments of the past dictators and tell the court that why Musharraf is only to blame...... SHARM TUM KO MUGAR NAHI ATI......

Now Musharraf Gone, & Iftikhar Chauhdary is Chief Justice.

I believe now Time has come where I ask this Question to those respectable members of this Forum who always accused Mussahraf for the killing of hundreds of Talibaat of Jamia Hafsa during Operation Silence.

lal-masjid.jpg

pakistan_-_0704_-_lal_masjid.jpg

lal_masjid_students_in_sandbagged_p.jpg

G

well its time to support sir musharraf if the traitors & looters pf pakistan can come back from exile then why he cant he is above frm all the present leaders of pakistan he has fought in battels for pakistan

Spartacus

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedFoBTNWAA[/video]

TRUTH

Citizen
Dear uncle Jury, don't u have any sense that you are comparing Karachi's protestors with US protestors ? I've another question that why u always do support those people who are considered as the key for destability in Pakistan i.e [musharaf] [altaf] .....AFSOS :ugeek:
I guess this is just bcoz may be u r a close relative of these a**holes :?:
Be brave man, Allah will show you the right path, InshAllah

Jury

Tanweer.Amjad said:
Population of Pakistanis in one city in US can be compared with the population of Pakistanis in Karachi ... LOL

It was a student group, who doesn't belong to any party.

Jury

TRUTH said:
Dear uncle Jury, don't u have any sense that you are comparing Karachi's protestors with US protestors ? I've another question that why u always do support those people who are considered as the key for destability in Pakistan i.e [musharaf] [altaf] .....AFSOS :ugeek:

I've.
But, some people sarcastically said, it was a million march.
Then I showed them mirror.
Don't you remember, in Pakistan,
at that time media were exaggerating about protest against Musharraf in US.
By saying it was an intense protest. I was just showed intensity of that protest.

It is not a 1000 years old history, when media, politicians supported that man,
who gave the list of Kalistan freedom fighters to India with love.
When he was the interior Minister in 1988.
Now, you tell me.
Why you've been supported that man,
who gave list of KHALISTAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS?

TRUTH

Citizen
I did'nt support any political person [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [imran] [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] , honestly speaking. i never cast my vote bcoz it should be used for that person who is patriotic..Alas you do support traitors and cheap minded persons [musharaf] [altaf] ...and 2nd thing which you mentioned about Aitzaz Ahsan i guess, honestly speaking i did'nt know that person before Lawyers movement. Some days ago i came to know that he is a member of some political party.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
TRUTH said:

I've.
But, some people sarcastically said, it was a million march.
Then I showed them mirror.
Don't you remember, in Pakistan,
at that time media were exaggerating about protest against Musharraf in US.
By saying it was an intense protest. I was just showed intensity of that protest.

It is not a 1000 years old history, when media, politicians supported that man,
who gave the list of Kalistan freedom fighters to India with love.
When he was the interior Minister in 1988.
Now, you tell me.
Why you've been supported that man,
who gave list of KHALISTAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS?

We didn't support Aitezaz Ahsan because he gave the list. We supported him because he stood up for the good cause which proved the best for Pakistan in the history of 62 years. Only MQM has problem with this effort, rest of the Pakistan is very happy about it.

Had Musharraf done anything good, He would have found people in all parts of Pakistan. But i suppose shoes and potatoes are waiting for him wherever people will get freedon. Remember Yahya.

Jury

Tanweer.Amjad said:
We didn't support Aitezaz Ahsan because he gave the list. We supported him because he stood up for the good cause which proved the best for Pakistan in the history of 62 years. Only MQM has problem with this effort, rest of the Pakistan is very happy about it.
Had Musharraf done anything good, He would have found people in all parts of Pakistan. But i suppose shoes and potatoes are waiting for him wherever people will get freedon. Remember Yahya.

Will this privilege be given to all the Pakistani?