Kuch nhi hoga !

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Today Imran khan has achieved a BIG victory and I have used IK's name not PTI or the people as I think it is only through this unwavering perseverance that he has brought the battle against the all powerful mafia to this place. A battle has been won but I am under no illusion that the war is over. It would take much more sweat and blood to get there but even getting here is nothing short of a miracle. My thread is for the naysayers who I see in real life, online and on this forum always coming up with predictions about the mafia having their way in the end with a 'Kuch nhi hoga' - If you have been pessimistic waste of space loser all your life atleast do not project it on others. We have great capacity to bring about a change and little contributions go a long way towards achieving the goal even if the results are delayed in time and space - A butterfly flapping its wings can cause a typhoon in the complex non-linear system of this world. Allah does not let any effort go waste so never stop contributing towards a cause and always be positive and hopeful even in the bleakest of circumstances. I think however much of a rigging they do (hopefully they will desist from it) they cannot turn back the clock now and will be forced to talk to IK. At this time real statesmanship is required to re-build the country and its institutions without damaging them further. Today is the day of celebration however and I congratulate everyone on this significant success of IK and the people which is irrevocable even if they change the result of all the constituencies. Always remember whenever you put effort into something - Kuch ho ga.

Last edited:

Rambler

War has just started. Yazidi Army will go till people of Pakistan don't stop this army.

There is no war with the army. If you like to fight with the army then go and fight rather than writing it here. Pakistan army is an asset of the country built on poor tax payers money not a property of one person. It has to be brought under civilian control and used for the defence of the country.

cestmoi ✅️

میرے مطابق تو خان بہت پہلے جیت چکا ہے اس نے قوم کو جگایا اور شعور دیا اور ان سب کو قوم کے سامنے ننگا کر دیا جو اس ملک کو 75 سالوں سے نوچ رہے تھے یہی اس کی فتح ہے

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
آج مانگیں کل مانگیں 10 سال بعد مانگیں انکو پچھلے دو سال میں کیئے جانے والا ظلم اور عوام کے ووٹ کی چوری کی معافی مانگنا پڑے گی۔