kya yahe pyar hai ,,imran khan

javi

Citizen
who ever u r .... stop posting this Ridiculous video again and again every day ....... what r u trying to prove.......

JavaidKhan

Citizen
Re: face of imran khan must watch

this is MQM lies and false propaganda. All Karachi knows that Altaf was born when his mother ran away with some unknown person. Altaf's father is unknown.

MQM terrorist hai . koi tumari baat nei sunta ...kasme mein useless words use nei kar raha hoo ....

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
mr waqar..
plz yaar forget it everyone did mistake in life if u see your self in the spiel may b u did lot of mistakes.
allah tabarakul tallah nain farmaya he ke tobah ke leya har insaan ke leya moafe ke darwaazey kholy hain. lekan maslah ye he ke allah to moaf kar deta he lekan insaan nahi karta. aur ye bhi allah ka hukam he ke parda rakho insaan ke burayoon ka..tum parda rakho ge to kal ko tumhare burayeoon par bhi parda rahey ga...hum sub khata ke putley hain....plz don't do it again.....and stop this blaming game we need strenght brotherhoodnes and peace...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
waseem137 said:
mr waqar..
plz yaar forget it everyone did mistake in life if u see your self in the spiel may b u did lot of mistakes.
allah tabarakul tallah nain farmaya he ke tobah ke leya har insaan ke leya moafe ke darwaazey kholy hain. lekan maslah ye he ke allah to moaf kar deta he lekan insaan nahi karta. aur ye bhi allah ka hukam he ke parda rakho insaan ke burayoon ka..tum parda rakho ge to kal ko tumhare burayeoon par bhi parda rahey ga...hum sub khata ke putley hain....plz don't do it again.....and stop this blaming game we need strenght brotherhoodnes and peace...

Thanks Waseem, you are right and Waqar is wrong. But brother how will you take the posts against MQM? Will you tell the people to please don't post evderyday baseless accusations against MQM. Especially stories about Jinnahpur that have no truth behind them. Please teach those people also.
Imran Khan has done mistake, ok......whatever, we shouldn't care about it.
MQM has no Jinnahpur plan but being accused of this non sense.Why, do you have an answer of that??????
Or you are also a BHASHAN BAAZ.....

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
i m not from any party, and i m not protecting any politation i m just pakistani and we all know every politations have very mad past, including altaf bhai and imran khan but i think now they are mechour person's and i never heared bad coments from altaf hussain about imran khan ..
but we have to forget it and we have to think about future, and we need streght, we all r pakistani first, after that we r sindhi, pujnabi, pakhtoon, balochi etc.. and we need this thing other vice.... mery bhai our enemies r behind of us and they can destroy us..... don't give them chance.. and please stop blaming each other.......app log to apes main esey larty ho jasy pak india ki jang...and u all know in this forum here is lot of indian , and what u people giving them image about one nation....

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Take example of other politicians:
Everyone knows what PINKY used to do in England, still PPP jayala's worship her. Her father was a drinker, but still he is considered a great leader.

Even IK admits it, it wont make any difference.We are against people who are terrorists [altaf] , Corrupt [zardari] , killers [musharaf] , Munafiqs [fazl] , agents [rehman-malik]

We Pakistanis love our country, and IK is atleast sincere to his country. All the others mentioned above have one agenda. Break Pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
love Pak said:
IK is atleast sincere to his country.

How do you know ???????

And by the way, with sincerity we need wisdom and vision in a good leader, that we see a lack in your IK.Look at his support to Taliban and opposition to Pak Army operation in swat.
Ask him to take himself out of the impression of Jamt - e- Islami. Be mature and think and decide by himself. Do not let Qazi Hussain and Munawar Hasan dictate him.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAj7Awj2ks&NR[/video]

Imran Khan might be a bad person but I know he is not a traitor like [altaf] . Please click on above address and see for yourself.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"And by the way, with sincerity we need wisdom and vision in a good leader, "
Atleast you admit that he is sincere.

As far as Swat is concerned, I dont care what IK or anyone say about it. I have relatives and friends in Swat, and I know what is happening to them. I dont need to tell you about that, bcoz it will be like " Bhaans ka Agae been Bajana".

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
love Pak said:
"And by the way, with sincerity we need wisdom and vision in a good leader, "
Atleast you admit that he is sincere.

As far as Swat is concerned, I dont care what IK or anyone say about it. I have relatives and friends in Swat, and I know what is happening to them. I dont need to tell you about that, bcoz it will be like " Bhaans ka Agae been Bajana".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXBREz6N3E[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsupeGAGmAw[/video]

faizan47

Citizen
it is not hidden that imran khan's life before politics was rather 'colourful' .even he doesnt deny it. but it was his personal life.
if u look at personal lives of other political figures, u will see plenty of things to comment about.
salman taseer governer punjab is a well known drunkard. qamru'zaman qaira was found drunk enjoying the dance of naked women in the last tour of usa in a famous bar along with his friends. our president zardari, well who doesnt know about his well spent life. mqm leader is a well known terrorist but still in power..and the list goes on and on...
but if u try to compare imran khan from these people.he still seems a person of much better caliber and knowledge.
and unless u r blind-folded by the love of ur specific party..its not hard to discriminate good from evil.

its really strange...... people care about british not pakistanis...... they belive on american court decsion........ after post of this video there is no dought all the supports of MQM are traitors......

javi

Citizen
a person is consider leader by his vision , wisdom and Sacrifice for the people .

drinking or any other personal matter has nothing to do with a person being a leader. if they fight for ppl then they have every right to drink or do what ever they want. BOTH of them were leader. cause they knew well before- when they will be killed and still they fought for people.. THEY BOTH made few big mistakes.... BB talking to Musharraf---deal through America and then going against that deal...which lead TO her killing---

STILL THEY BOTH were LEADERS..... DRINKING , OR PARTYING OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL THING THAT THEY DO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING LEADER-----( a comman paki knows and don't mind if there leaders do these thing, ----in return they just need there leader to fighting for them---they will ignore all their acts....)

NOW, i am a die hard fan of imran khan.. and he needs time .. he will take pak to next level. people who actually pinpoint him being a play boY or drinking.. most of these people r jealous cau they themselves also want all those thing.. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES....ITS HUMAN NATURE----QUaID MADE MISTAKES....SM PEOPLE WROTE BOOKS AGAINST IQBAL....BUT ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME....

there r 2 type of people .... 1) WHO CONTROL LIFE-- 2) life controls them...

LEADER R ALWAYS THE ONE WHO CONTROL LIFE.
BB , BHUTTO AND IMRAK KHAN . THEY ALL R/WERE GREAT LEADER.

javi

Citizen
mqm do alot of work for people of karachi.....THAT IS THEIR CARD..THEIR SHIELD THAT THEY USE ...WE HAVE TO ACCEPT MQM AS A REALITY CAUS PEOPLE SUPPORTS THEM.

BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE ...THAT ALTAF HUSSAIN IS VERY WELL CONNECTED WITH INDIA... ALL THE CRIMINAL ASPECT THATS PRESENT IN KARACHI HAVE FULL BACKING OF MQM. I WANT MQM TO BE EVEN MORE STRONG--IF PPL SUPPORT THEM WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO NOT ACCRPT THEM AS A FORCE.

. I AM JUST VERY HARDCORE VERY HARDCORE AGAINST ALTAF HUSSAIN..

BUT TODAYS WORLD HAS CHANGE U CANNT PLAY DOUBLE GAMES AND MQM CASE WOULD BE SOLVED VERY SOON.

javi

Citizen
"TRAITOR" is a very strong word.altaf hussain can be/ is traitor but not all supports of mqm... i personally am very hardcore AGAINST altaf hussain , the way mqm deal with things.. and their policies. i even know that altaf hussain is very well connected with india.

but we have to found more logically way to fight against them. THINK---EVEN I ALSO THINK THIS ALSO....WHY POEPLE IN KARACHI VOTE FOR MQM----
mqm do alot of work for people of karachi.....THAT IS THEIR CARD..THEIR SHIELD THAT THEY USE ...WE HAVE TO ACCEPT MQM AS A REALITY CAUS PEOPLE SUPPORTS THEM.

ALL THE CRIMINAL ASPECT THATS PRESENT IN KARACHI HAVE FULL BACKING OF MQM.IF PPL SUPPORT THEM WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO NOT ACCEPT THEM AS A FORCE.

BUT TODAYS WORLD HAS CHANGE U CANNT PLAY DOUBLE GAMES AND MQM CASE WOULD BE SOLVED VERY SOON.

Jury

javi said:
a person is consider leader by his vision , wisdom and Sacrifice for the people .

(1) drinking or any other personal matter has nothing to do with a person being a leader. if they fight for ppl then they have every right to drink or do what ever they want. BOTH of them were leader. cause they knew well before- when they will be killed and still they fought for people.. THEY BOTH made few big mistakes.... BB talking to Musharraf---deal through America and then going against that deal...which lead TO her killing---

STILL THEY BOTH were LEADERS..... DRINKING , OR PARTYING OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL THING THAT THEY DO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING LEADER-----( a comman paki knows and don't mind if there leaders do these thing, ----in return they just need there leader to fighting for them---they will ignore all their acts....)

NOW, i am a die hard fan of imran khan.. and he needs time .. he will take pak to next level. people who actually pinpoint him being a play boY or drinking.. most of these people r jealous cau they themselves also want all those thing.. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES....ITS HUMAN NATURE----QUaID MADE MISTAKES....SM PEOPLE WROTE BOOKS AGAINST IQBAL....BUT ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME....

there r 2 type of people .... 1) WHO CONTROL LIFE-- 2) life controls them...

LEADER R ALWAYS THE ONE WHO CONTROL LIFE.
BB , BHUTTO AND IMRAK KHAN . THEY ALL R/WERE GREAT LEADER.

(1) When I read, I was assuming that, why you're making this criteria. Because, so far there is no cock and bull stories of Altaf's drinking habit and personal things. They day, people find something, they will forget, what criteria they were made.

(2) Benazir Bhutto openly said, she gave KHALISTAN FREEDOM FIGHTER list to India. But no one call her traitor. Why this double standard.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every time the same video.It seems to me that MQM has got mad. Or may be they are like an Angel, there leader [altaf] and all of them are very clean person ? Mr Ghori is blaming Imran khan that the baby face is like him, so Most of children in Africa is like Babar Ghori, so its mean these are the children of Babar Ghori............?

According to Islamic law you can not blame untile and unless you don,t have waitness , i would like to ask MQM how many waitness they have against IMRAM?

Other question did you have any blood relationship to Imran ? no

Did your leader is an Angel ? no

Is it nice to paint on the street,s wall ," IMRAN ZANI" ? and the childern and women are passing from there. The child asks there parants papa/mama WHAT IS ZANI ? ( shame on you mqm)

what kind of society you are creating in this nice city .............

Somebody is talking that Imran is supporting Taliban,,,,,,,,,,,,,so for you kind information pls read todays news papar
Daily Jang, you find a reply from IMRAN KHAN.

If Imran have done any kind of sin he have to reply in fronte of Allah,,,,,,,,,,but who are you to annouce his sin infronte of the people.

MQM have to do there job which is given to them by their MASTER (USA-UK) ,,,,THEY will recieve there salary and that,s all.

JO QUIED KA GADAR HAY WO MOUT KA HAQDAR HAAY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jury

MYCOUNTRY said:
Every time the same video.It seems to me that MQM has got mad. Or may be they are like an Angel, there leader [altaf] and all of them are very clean person ? (1)Mr Ghori is blaming Imran khan that the baby face is like him, so Most of children in Africa is like Babar Ghori, so its mean these are the children of Babar Ghori............?

(2) According to Islamic law you can not blame untile and unless you don,t have waitness , i would like to ask MQM how many waitness they have against IMRAM?

Other question did you have any blood relationship to Imran ? no

Did your leader is an Angel ? no

(3)Is it nice to paint on the street,s wall ," IMRAN ZANI" ? and the childern and women are passing from there. The child asks there parants papa/mama WHAT IS ZANI ? ( shame on you mqm)

(4) what kind of society you are creating in this nice city .............

Somebody is talking that Imran is supporting Taliban,,,,,,,,,,,,,so for you kind information pls read todays news papar
Daily Jang, you find a reply from IMRAN KHAN.

If Imran have done any kind of sin he have to reply in fronte of Allah,,,,,,,,,,but who are you to annouce his sin infronte of the people.

(5) MQM have to do there job which is given to them by their MASTER (USA-UK)
,,,,THEY will recieve there salary and that,s all.

JO QUIED KA GADAR HAY WO MOUT KA HAQDAR HAAY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(1) Imran said this in LUMS. But he didn't say, not a single African country, issue a court order against Babar Ghori, like LA court issue against IMRAN.

(2) Do you have any conclusive evidence of BHATTA, etc. Rule should be same for all. No discrimination on the basis of ethnicity.

(3) When Imran was calling ALTAF, "DON", TERRORIST, etc. Didn't he think then, what he was doing then, just to get vote for the KARACHIATES. All the wall chalking was erased by MQM in a week. But, Imran has been saying MQM terrorist, MAFIA, etc. And you accept MQM give him respect. MQM saying him on the basis of LA court order.

(4) No you''re showing care for the society. Imran should have thought that before speak against MQM.

(5) What a dichotomy? In point (2) of yours. You were mentioning about ISLAMIC LAW. Do you have any proof that MQM MASTERS are UK-USA?