Lack of sense of RELIZATION

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Today an optimist like me has also been turned in to pessimist,i in my entire life have never been disappointed but today this nation has disappointed me.
Why this happens that we know that NS [nawaz] has been tried and have not been able to deliver us in a proper manner,we still vote him.

If you don't like TAHREEK-E-INSAF FINE.
If you don't like JAMAATAY ISLAMI FINE.

They could have made Sheikh Danish there right of POWER(AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE).
At least they could have Strived for change,but they gave same people,new toy to play,and to repeat the same miseries that people are currently facing.

We are illetrate AS A NATION,i AGREE But this wasn't the case of being educated,this was the case of using COMMON SENSE.
HAVE WE LOST THIS SENSE TOO???

I don't know what is the future of PAKISTAN but for the first time it looks DARK to me,these DACOITS SUCH AS [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [zardari] [nawaz] would be cashing in their single ACHIEVMENTS AND OUR MAJORITY,would keep accepting them AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN.

It is said inHADEES PAK "MOMIN BAAR BAAR USI SANP SAY DASA NAEE JATA".

PERHAPS we don't and can't call our selfves MUSLIMS THEN(INCLUDING MY SLEF).

Is there ANY SOLUTION To my pessimistic behaviour because i am that kind of person who always see's LIGHT in a DARK TUNNEL.

YOUR INPUT WOULD BE WELCOMED.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
waleed1214 said:
Today an optimist like me has also been turned in to pessimist,i in my entire life have never been disappointed but today this nation has disappointed me.
Why this happens that we know that NS [nawaz] has been tried and have not been able to deliver us in a proper manner,we still vote him.

They could have made Sheikh Danish there right of POWER(AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE).
At least they could have Strived for change,but they gave same people,new toy to play,and to repeat the same miseries that people are currently facing.

We are illetrate AS A NATION,i AGREE But this wasn't the case of being educated,this was the case of using COMMON SENSE.

I don't know what is the future of PAKISTAN but for the first time it looks DARK to me,these DACOITS SUCH AS [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [zardari] [nawaz] would be cashing in their single ACHIEVMENTS AND OUR MAJORITY,would keep accepting them AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN.

Is there ANY SOLUTION To my pessimistic behaviour because i am that kind of person who always see's LIGHT in a DARK TUNNEL.

There you hit the nail in the head. Unfortunately we lack Momins in our nations. We are not nation, we are hujoom of munafiqeen.

waleed1214

hassam said:
waleed1214 said:

I don't know what is the future of PAKISTAN but for the first time it looks DARK to me,these DACOITS SUCH AS would be cashing in their single ACHIEVMENTS AND OUR MAJORITY,would keep accepting them AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN.

There you hit the nail in the head. Unfortunately we lack Momins in our nations. We are not nation, we are hujoom of munafiqeen.

True Indeed but when would this HUJOOM realize their MISTAKES would they keep saying YEY AISA HAI YEY WAISA HAI PHILOSPHY,in my opinion koi aisa system hojae kay jin logo nay in logo ko vote diya ho jab woh APNAY LEADERS KAY KUCH KHILAAF KAHAY too,UN KI ZUBAN PAY CURRENT PARAY :) :D

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
waleed1214 said:

bhai jaan, you are spending too much time thinking about situation of our country. Take some time off from this and spend time with your family. All politicians are for themselves and not for me or you

go out and relax,

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For people who are motivated and passionate such occurences are not disappointments just obsticles. Mayoosi gunah hai. If your faith in Allah is strong you will see there is some hikmat in it,if not now in the near future InshaAllah.
Before you claim your disappointment tell me what was your contribution in the process? did you try to convince people as to why they should not vote for these people?
People like IK are not disappointed inspite of being defeated repeatedly for they are in the field and know the true sentiments of the people which gives them hope for continuing. Where there is a will there is a way. Find the way.Surrender is no option and we are still alive.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Hay PTI guys...

Please stop torturing yourselves and bashing Pakistani people...

Change is a gradual process and it takes time....It doesnt come overnight...

and please... change is not synonymous with the winning of Ijaz Khan Jazi...or anybody else from PTI...

Winds of change have already begin to blow... it is our transformation which has forced PMLN to kick out at least "some" of their corrupt MPAs...

It is our transformation which has forced MQM to go national....and forced it to become civilized...

I would even say to the extent that it is our transformation that broke the Idol of Sheikh Rasheed... who won many times... but since the time he said "I am here to defend Musharraf"... He has been losing consistently...

That is THE CHANGE we are looking for.... Not the change of faces.... the change of attitude....

I would welcome it ... even if it is with the same faces... as these faces will leave this world one day... so will we... but Pakistan will live on... Inshallah

waleed1214

Star Gazer said:
For people who are motivated and passionate such occurences are not disappointments just obsticles. Mayoosi gunah hai. If your faith in Allah is strong you will see there is some hikmat in it,if not now in the near future InshaAllah.
Before you claim your disappointment tell me what was your contribution in the process? did you try to convince people as to why they should not vote for these people?
People like IK are not disappointed inspite of being defeated repeatedly for they are in the field and know the true sentiments of the people which gives them hope for continuing. Where there is a will there is a way. Find the way.Surrender is no option and we are still alive.

I know and i totally agree with you and i utmost tried my level best to convince people,but yesterday ii was mayoos,today i am again hopeFUL,because hope is what ALL WE HAVE!!!

INSHALLAH CHANGE WOULD COME IF NOT IK then from you or me and we would GIVE PAKISTAN A NEW FUTURE INSHALLAH!
PERHAPS IQBAL SAID IT ALL FOR THE NATIONS TO COME WITH A SINGLE LINE"KOI QABIL HO TO HUM SHAANAY KAHEEN DAITAY HAIN DHOONDNAY WALO KO DUNIYA BHEE HUM NAEE DAITAY HAIN!!! [clap] [clap]

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
It is ironic when one people cannot digest there defeat, the electoral process in NA-55 has by in large been transparent. It is highly absurd for someone to question the choice of people. In my opinion thousands have spoken up and their decision should be respected. Perhaps Imran Khan should review his support for Taliban as the masses have no soft corner for these extremists.