Ladies and gentlemen, the prime minister of Canada...dancing to bhangra!!!

JuanM67

Banned
Grow up and become like the mass murdering American president? Or become like nawaza kunjur, and start raping Canada? Ahole stfu. Imbecile Nora jahil.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Justin Trudeau also worked as a substitute high school teacher, bungee jumping instructor and a night club bouncer...He also sorta strip-teased once to raise funds for charity..now, tell me when is your heart attack coming??? (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
1. Your trivia on your new PM is shockingly over informed.

2. All along this time when I've been saying that Canada's silly, you guys never believed me. Well, now you deserve him.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. Your trivia on your new PM is shockingly over informed.

2. All along this time when I've been saying that Canada's silly, you guys never believed me. Well, now you deserve him.

oh I almost forgot: he has also admitted to smoking marijuana and even acted in a TV mini series...your heart started beating fast yet? any sweats? pain? (bigsmile)

P.S: you are just jealous that international social media is swooning over our new hot good looking PM as obviously no one in their right mind would ever swoon over your PM..I can see right through your jealousy, Mr! :angry_smile:

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then this action of the PM might give you a stroke...

Pretty benign stuff if you ask me.

Wanna see some real shockers?

This is former French President Sarkozy for you:

sarkozy-on-beach.jpg

And then some world leader buffoonery:

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Justin Trudeau also worked as a substitute high school teacher, bungee jumping instructor and a night club bouncer...He also sorta strip-teased once to raise funds for charity..now, tell me when is your heart attack coming??? (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Go on. Tell us more about his fetishes and your fantasies, or the combinations thereof.

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
Why is that pakistanis and muslims in general love a liberal secular party abroad, but back home, such parties are considered, lets say, very bad and unislamic.

People can disagree, but this is what one observes.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh I almost forgot: he has also admitted to smoking marijuana and even acted in a TV mini series...your heart started beating fast yet? any sweats? pain? (bigsmile)

P.S: you are just jealous that international social media is swooning over our new hot good looking PM as obviously no one in their right mind would ever swoon over your PM..I can see right through your jealousy, Mr! :angry_smile:
Yes, you caught me. I am jealous of handsome men. Such superficial and such transparent, I am.

I am so sorry aboot that.

But you're going TMI all over him as if you're the creepy stalking gf of this handsome man. Next you'll tell me how many deodorant sticks he has on his night stand...

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is that pakistanis and muslims in general love a liberal secular party abroad, but back home, such parties are considered, lets say, very bad and unislamic.

People can disagree, but this is what one observes.
Excellent point.

The answer is simple. Liberals pander to minorities (which Muslims are in western world) as opposed to conservatives actively shunning them.

Therefore, pure, practising Muslims have no trouble selling their religion to the parties which usually support LGBT rights, rather celebrate them. Who're pro-abortion etc., just so the lives of this pure, practising Muslims is easier regarding immigration status.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pretty benign stuff if you ask me.

Wanna see some real shockers?

This is former French President Sarkozy for you:

sarkozy-on-beach.jpg

And then some world leader buffoonery:

Still none if these beat "falling down the stairs to impress girls at party" trick and showing that amazing trick on national TV.

You need to be a special kind of ambitious person to go through that.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still none if these beat "falling down the stairs to impress girls at party" trick and showing that amazing trick on national TV.

You need to be a special kind of ambitious person to go through that.

Dumb is the right word.

At this rate, the next election campaign might kick off in a circus.

On a second thought, why does it matter? Canadian PM doesn't have to do much of original Foreign Policy work, he just tags along the US anyway.

Humi

Yes, you caught me. I am jealous of handsome men. Such superficial and such transparent, I am.

I am so sorry aboot that.

But you're going TMI all over him as if you're the creepy stalking gf of this handsome man. Next you'll tell me how many deodorant sticks he has on his night stand...

yes just because I am a female that is exactly what my problem is because we females don't have enough brains to think beyond this!

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Justin will be the next mughal emperor but we are stuck with politicians who are corrupt and enemies of God

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
kudos to you for bringing the creepy back to this forum... *Claps*

Thank you :) Unfortunately, creepy is at least more creative than silly is.

I wouldn't say you brought down the combined IQ of this 'forum' (what a glorified word for random scribbles) down, because its hard to improve upon perfection.

Humi

Thank you :) Unfortunately, creepy is at least more creative than silly is.

I wouldn't say you brought down the combined IQ of this 'forum' (what a glorified word for random scribbles) down, because its hard to improve upon perfection.

boy, are you even more bitter than usual today