Lal Masjid/Janiah Hafsa website - shut them down !!!

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai...i agree k these websites are showing some jihaad stuff...i didnt read but i know jihad is also a part of Islam.
2ndly, is that i dont think so k this website is under the same organisation.
i can get these material online and make such websites easily.

so i want to say....if you want to protest...try to do protest on what you have reservations. As i dont have any reservation, i shall not be a part of it.
i once again want to say that ...... Try to protest on the website information but dont try to make people against these Madrissas. OK
These Madrissas are the places where every muslim should go and know about islam.
Western People want to shut them down....not muslims in Pakistan...So dont ever think about it!

danishmjn

Citizen
Dear brothers,

We can differ from some extremist ideologies but we should not be against Islamic concept of Jihad in Quran. We will support you if you can find anything on this website against Quran and Sunnah.

It seems that you are another type of extremist...the liberal fascist!!!
This type of polarisation in Pakistan is extremely dangerous for Pakistan.

May ALLAH help us...

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
yes in my opinion, just ignore these websites, when ever you see these king of Fitnas, just press Ctrl+Shift+Ignore and move on.

"kuttay bhonktay rehtay hain and kaflay ghuzar jatay hain"

Pakistan Zindabaad!

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Jihad is a basic tenant of Islam and NO Muslim can be against it. The ONLY problem is that when Kharijis talk about Jihad, they are misusing the word to carry out their Shaytanic acts of Terrorism and that is a big problem for every Muslim and Pakistani. So, these websites should be shut down. If Dr. Israr Ahmed or Mufti Taqi Usmani talk about Jihad, its a totally different story as they are Alim-e-Deen. These Lal Masjid Khariji terrorists should NOT be allowed to propagate their Shaytanic views and propaganda. But unfortunately, in our country, no one will show any seriousness and they will not shutdown this and other similar Shaytanic websites.

i mtotally agree with the post that we should stop such websites bcoz these websites are spreading hatred and intolerence among our society...jihad is not what these so called mullas spreading...bcoz of such mullas our people have become intolerable,not ready to hear moderate views...I think we should look down ourselves and be a better person and make rilegion to one's personal ideology...

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shakoor_buddy said:
i mtotally agree with the post that we should stop such websites bcoz these websites are spreading hatred and intolerence among our society...jihad is not what these so called mullas spreading...bcoz of such mullas our people have become intolerable,not ready to hear moderate views...I think we should look down ourselves and be a better person and make rilegion to one's personal ideology...

it seems you are intolerant and spreading hatred by asking people to shut the web site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: try to be tolerant and listen to other's views too..... ;) by the way i am not Jamia Hafsah supporter at all.... but I am also against the way the matter was handled and students were killed.

AK-Loaded

Citizen
I wonder why a proven madarsah of harboring terrorists is allowed to operated again and then they are propagating revolt within the country, they are foreign funded and should be shut down once and for all.....at one end of the country we are fighting such elements and on the other hand in the capital they are allowed to roam freely, GF ghazi force has been proven to be assisting the terrorist acts in islamabad

why don't anybody also put some thread to shut the prostitution point now openly working in almost every part of the country....and is there anyone who can stop [taseer] to drink in official meeting.... and I am also looking for someone who can atleast protest against [altaf] who is demanding change in NAMOOS-E-RESALAT LAW.... to make qadianees happy.......

AK-Loaded

Citizen
I agree that drinking and prostitution should be dealt too and anyone talking of changs in any law is democracy it may just not happen. But waging a war in your country and conducting terrorist attacks can not be seen as just another social problem.....jamiah hafsa should be shut down and lal masjid's imam should be a government paid imam. Put an end to ghazi force and the likes of it once and for all

drkjke

nomiz said:
I think you are disgrace for Islam as well as for human beings.
[imran]

laal mosque zindabad
rasheed ghaazi zindabad
and may allahs curse be upon munafiqeen jihad haters

drkjke

AK-Loaded said:
I agree that drinking and prostitution should be dealt too and anyone talking of changs in any law is democracy it may just not happen. But waging a war in your country and conducting terrorist attacks can not be seen as just another social problem.....jamiah hafsa should be shut down and lal masjid's imam should be a government paid imam. Put an end to ghazi force and the likes of it once and for all

yeah!and appoint an imam who is munafiq like you people!

sorry but you people cant extinguish allahs light ,its here to stay and get even more strong and perfect.you people with your hatred for islam and jihad are only damaging your ownself.mujahideen will keep on fighting jihad and getting high grades in jannah while you people are buying eternal fire and are too thick to even recognise that

drkjke

mcuk2001 said:
The websites of Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa have surfaced,
the addresses are:

http://www.jamiah-hafsa.com/
http://www.jamiahafsaforum.com/

Do your role, make complaint against them and stop these Khariji and Takfiri elements from spreading their ideoligies, fitna and terrorism in our society.

let allah decide that who is kharaiji or misguided.you or laal mosque people.

anyway thanks for publishing the address of these websites!will forward the address to all true muslims .as there are still some true muslims in world.not munafiqeen like majority here

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Humble request to every fella...
Please do not comment, nor get urself in argument with these kind of topic.. Many indians & Hindus comes to visit this forum & uploads such a things... and we brothers will be fighting on sects in while

Respect Islam. Respect all brothers

@ Admin Please remove this topic.
Thanks.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
drkjke said:
laal mosque zindabad
rasheed ghaazi zindabad
and may allahs curse be upon munafiqeen jihad haters

No one hates Jihad here because Jihad is a basic tenant of Islam but every true Muslim hates killing of innocent people and then branding it as Jihad.

As far as the Rasheed Ghazi and Lal Masjid people are concerned, they were Shayateen. They were inciting hatred among the people in the name of Islam. What was a heap of ammunition doing inside a mosque and madrassa??

All Taliban Shayateen who kill innocent people and brand it as Jihad are PIGS and all who support these Shayateen are also PIGS.