Tameer-e-Pakistan
1.bmp

2.bmp

source
http://floodrelief.punjab.gov.pk/FundsReceived.aspx

Last edited:

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sorry it was a mistake i thought the money recieved is money donated. well i think there are elements of overstatement as well.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a dhong, big brother made money under "Karz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" scheme now younger brother is making money under "Tameere Pakistan" scheme. What a shameless family.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
ofcourse its money donated brother,these all have donated and its so transparent that each name is written in it
sorry it was a mistake i thought the money recieved is money donated. well i think there are elements of overstatement as well.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ofcourse its money donated brother,these all have donated and its so transparent that each name is written in it

Obvously name would be shown in bank statement cose most of the money is deposted by cheques. It is not necessory where the money is coming from, cose every donor knows where the his donation is deposited. Necessory thing is that to show where money is consumed?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a dhong, big brother made money under "Karz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" scheme now younger brother is making money under "Tameere Pakistan" scheme. What a shameless family.

You are the only one who is saying it is a dhong. Open your eyes and see what the journalists are saying about their flood relief work. Can you support your statement with any proofs?

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
u are right brother,this money will be used for reconstruction and rehablitation and these details will be transparent also and u will see them soon just wait:)
Obvously name would be shown in bank statement cose most of the money is deposted by cheques. It is not necessory where the money is coming from, cose every donor knows where the his donation is deposited. Necessory thing is that to show where money is consumed?

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap) Punjab always the first in everything, salute to the people who have given. Its irrelevant where the money came form, fact is that they GAVE

If any MQM officials have similar payment table, please post here.