Lashkar-e-Jhangwi Accepts Indian Help

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contra said:
1. One was an acceptance based on facts and evidence.
The latter is an allegation, for which no proof has been presented. Your Home Minister says evidence has been passed on to Foreign ministry, whereas, Foreign ministry says they haven't received any...!!!

2. Police officers death -
The question being asked is why wasn't help sent sooner.
In the panic following the attacks this can happen. Communication gaps and failure...
Police officers death can't be isolated.
Karkare was investigate a major who was the linchpin of SAMJHOTA EXPRESS incident.
Karkare death is not just an ordinary case of cross fire between terrorist.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
Karkare was investigate a major who was the linchpin of SAMJHOTA EXPRESS incident.
bhai,
You are free to believe in Conspiracy Theories.
What harm they do to you and to your nation is for all to see...

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contra said:
Jury said:
bhai,
You are free to believe in Conspiracy Theories.
What harm they do to you and to your nation is for all to see...
Likewise!

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
duke of chotiastaan i know what im doing

It is not your fault syed it is the way you brought up with this evil mentality and it is culture in your province that pull everybody legs if he is not from our province and thats why nawaz sharif
called army back from Kargil just to keep his government alive and he didnt gave a damn about those pakistani soldiers casuality but as i say P for Punjab & P for Pakistan ( Jaag punjabi Jaag)

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
dukelondon said:
syed_nd, you are a jackass. You seem to have blind hatred for MQM. This topic is of national concern and has nothing to do with political parties. Atleast, on national issues, we should be united. We are talking about India supporting extremist organizations in Pakistan and you, out of nowhere brought Karachi operation into this. I'm NOT an MQM supporter but you are indeed a jackass. You should atleast see the topic before commenting. Just because a national topic was posted by an MQM supporter, you lashed out at the MQM without realizing that its a national topic and has nothing to do with political parties. Be a Pakistani first. then be anti-MQM or anything you want to be.
WHAT ABOUT THIS NATIONA GADAR CHEIF OF MUNAFQEEN QAITLS [altaf]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]
IS THIS NOT A NATIONAL CONCERN??

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
syed_nd said:

It is not your fault syed it is the way you brought up with this evil mentality and it is culture in your province that pull everybody legs if he is not from our province and thats why nawaz sharif
called army back from Kargil just to keep his government alive and he didnt gave a damn about those pakistani soldiers casuality but as i say P for Punjab & P for Pakistan ( Jaag punjabi Jaag)

BULL SHIT ARTIEST SUPPORTER IDIOT U DONOT KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPEND WHEN [musharaf] STUPID IDIOT SOB HAD ADVANTURE ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. COME OUT OF UR STUPIED IDIOT IDIOLOGIY OF MUAFQEENS THINKING LIKE EMEMIES OF PAKISTAN BECAUE U AND YOUR LEADER ARE IN LOVE OF INDIA AND AGAINT PAKISTAN. YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE LOVE OF OTHER PAKISTANIIES FOR PAKISTAN. YOU TAKE OUT UR STUPIDITY ON PUNJAB. I AM MOHJIR DECENCENT AND LIVING IN PUNJAB, I DONOT SEE PREJUDICE U HAVE IN YOUR MIND BEING MOJIR AND SAME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINDH , SHUTUP IDITO ANTI PAKISTAN RAT [altaf]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
itsnotme im from khi and my grand father was from (bareli india)
Look If people have complain from Nawaz sharif coz he ruled country more than once so every pakistani who think he didnt got any benefit in his era have a right to complain same with ppp
but other parties didnt rule pakistan so we cant complain until we give them a chance so my point is that whenever any body post any thread against nawaz sharif even he is imran khan supporter
who post against nawaz sharif everybody on this forum start blaming MQM for this & drag mqm in every problem which i dont understand.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
shrf390 said:
itsnotme90 said:
syed_nd said:

BULL SHIT ARTIEST SUPPORTER IDIOT U DONOT KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPEND WHEN [musharaf] STUPID IDIOT SOB HAD ADVANTURE ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. COME OUT OF UR STUPIED IDIOT IDIOLOGIY OF MUAFQEENS THINKING LIKE EMEMIES OF PAKISTAN BECAUE U AND YOUR LEADER ARE IN LOVE OF INDIA AND AGAINT PAKISTAN. YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE LOVE OF OTHER PAKISTANIIES FOR PAKISTAN. YOU TAKE OUT UR STUPIDITY ON PUNJAB. I AM MOHJIR DECENCENT AND LIVING IN PUNJAB, I DONOT SEE PREJUDICE U HAVE IN YOUR MIND BEING MOJIR AND SAME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINDH , SHUTUP IDITO ANTI PAKISTAN RAT [altaf]

Show me where did i talk about sindh and you think musharraf was in love with india thats why he had adventure in kargil you lunatic you go and read your self about kargil and when army
is fighting with india so we need to support them not traitor like you cursing army just coz i wrote something against nawaz sharif and ask your self that what you have post above that when
we confronting india so you are supporting them by posting threads in their favour to change the topic so who is anti pakistan now i didnt see you writing anything agaisnt india and its your evil
mentality which is talking abt muhajir while i didnt say anything abt muhajir or sindh i could be baluchi sindhi pathan or punjabi but coz you hav a mindset against other pakistanis so you are spreading hate
like this to show exactly where you from ?

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Musharraf and Ataf must be hanged together for their crimes against the nation, including handing ove Pakistani Daughter Afia Siddiqui to USA.
Further Altaf voilated Quran's orders by supporting India and termed creation of Pakistan as a big mistake. His place is in the hell as clearly told in Quran.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
syed_nd said:
with that they also said that the opperation was started bcoz of boree band dead bodies and bhatta khori
Wrong!
Operation had started before on 19th June, 1992.

YES WHEN PERMANENT PREGNENT COW [altaf] FLED THE COUNTRY DAYS BEFORE ACTION AFTER MEETING WITH CORP COMMONER KARACHI, LEAVING POORS TO PAY THE PRICE OF HER CIRIME AFTER
LANTI CHEECHORA

http://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/foru ... aspx#72890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HEYENA SHOWING HIS TEETH IN SUPPORT OF PUNJABEES AND WE KNOW HOW THEY [altaf] AND HIS CRIMINAL FRIENDS HAD ROBBED PUBJABEES ABDUCTED PUNJABEES AND KILLED PUNABEES,
LOOK HOW HEYENA TALK ABOUT BORI BUND DEAD BODIEST LIKE BLOOD IN HIS MOTUH.
WHO EVER BLELIVE THESE BLACK HEYNEAS [altaf] WILL SUFFER LIKE KARACHI IS SUFFERING.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
rahat said:
Musharraf and Ataf must be hanged together for their crimes against the nation, including handing ove Pakistani Daughter Afia Siddiqui to USA.
Further Altaf voilated Quran's orders by supporting India and termed creation of Pakistan as a big mistake. His place is in the hell as clearly told in Quran.
Where its written in quran that altaf hussain place is in hell show me plz ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Taliban Accepts Indian Help

contra said:
:shock: :shock:
India is supporting and aiding Lashkar e Jhangvi and Taliban...!!!

And there is a witness!!! aahhh...this is undeniable proof/evidence...
If Pak government goes to the UN with this evidence, it will definitely get a lot of support...

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Why would we go UN? what resolution(s) has UN lived upto? Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, tell me which one?

We should not be goin to the UN but we must keep track of your terrorist govt's terror activites in Pak. We will return the favor one day.

dont forget India is very vulnerable in few places, KHALISTAN is one of them

Long Live Khalistan. I invite Sikhs of the world to unite and demand that India gives them Sikh's homeland, KHALISTAN.

Gazoo Martian

Roomy

Citizen
rahat said:

Please dont bring "Quran" Majeed for your dumb reasons...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpxoBSlvSE4[/video]
This interview was recorded in India... Its an Ideology.... many people have it.. Doesnt mean they become "Kafir" or Anti Pakistan or whatever "U" say... Its not against my Beloved Pakistan, Its about seeing a Bigger Picture as a Muslim...

Pakistan+India+Bangladesh = 1 Muslim country()

My Last Humble request to you and and Syed_nd... We do have many ideological differences.... but stop suspecting others and issuing them "certificates". Act as a Nation when we are having a "COMMON" perturbs. May be "Lashkar e Jhangwi group" was involved in "moon market" blast too, but the only important thing is that Its our innocent brothers and sisters and children dying, please try to understand and show some Unity on common issues. Thanks.

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I found out that zaid hamid has converted to Jew. I have undeniable proof, an eye witness contra. He saw the whole thing. If you don't believe me just ask him. What are you waiting for let's hang the traitor to the highest lamp post.

The conversion to Judaism is not an easy task. I am really surprised to know your ignorance on this topic. Apparently no one can convert to Judaism unless a person is matrilineally a Jew by birth. But don't be disappointed, if you still want to become a Jew you should kiss Israel's ass real good, like most of the Indian establishment is doing.

KabirfFan

Citizen
Nepali Pandit said:
I found out that zaid hamid has converted to Jew. I have undeniable proof, an eye witness contra. He saw the whole thing. If you don't believe me just ask him. What are you waiting for let's hang the traitor to the highest lamp post.

I saw it too, that's two witnesses
[hilar]