Lashkar poses threat to US, India: Report

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan-based terrorist outfit LeT poses serious threat to both Indian and Western interests and a global effort is required to eliminate its menace, a White House report has said. In South Asia Lashkar-e-Tayyeba (LeT), the organisation responsible for the rampage in Mumbai in 2008 that
related stories killed over 160 people, including six Americans, constitutes a formidable terrorist threat to Indian, U.S., and other Western interests in South Asia and potentially elsewhere, says the National Strategy for Counter-Terrorism released by the White House.

Read more:-
http://hindsamachar.in/7429/Hind-Samachar/5-july-2011#p=page:n=6:z=1

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
New drama, 'US' is the real terrorist here and they have made a mess in the whole world, biggest violator of human rights and killer of thousands of innocent men, women and kids.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan-based terrorist outfit LeT poses serious threat to both Indian and Western interests and a global effort is required to eliminate its menace, a White House report has said. “In South Asia Lashkar-e-Tayyeba (LeT), the organisation responsible for the rampage in Mumbai in 2008 that
related stories killed over 160 people, including six Americans, constitutes a formidable terrorist threat to Indian, U.S., and other Western interests in South Asia and potentially elsewhere,” says the National Strategy for Counter-Terrorism released by the White House.

9e831b13867bf9feb9248e278d8c0e61.jpg

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Last edited:

Wadaich

Pakistan-based terrorist outfit LeT poses serious threat to both Indian and Western interests and a global effort is required to eliminate its menace, a White House report has said. “In South Asia Lashkar-e-Tayyeba (LeT), the organisation responsible for the rampage in Mumbai in 2008 that
related stories killed over 160 people, including six Americans, constitutes a formidable terrorist threat to Indian, U.S., and other Western interests in South Asia and potentially elsewhere,” says the National Strategy for Counter-Terrorism released by the White House.

Baniyaee ka bacha Idiocy kis had tak jayaee ga?????

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
What about the help and training India with the consent of USA is extending to Tehreeke Taleban Pakistan.

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Baniyaee ka bacha Idiocy kis had tak jayaee ga?????

wadaich sahab, tuwade vadere vi koyi arab toh ta nahin aaye. he ta tusi vi esi zameen di pedayish. Are you aware that there are more non-muslim wadaich's than muslim??

Wadaich

wadaich sahab, tuwade vadere vi koyi arab toh ta nahin aaye. he ta tusi vi esi zameen di pedayish. Are you aware that there are more non-muslim wadaich's than muslim??

Salam Ji Namastay!

You can never understand. Would that Allah (SWT) had guided you to the truth i.e. Islam. Had U been a Muslim U would never have come up with this argument. When Allah (SWT) is pleased to bless you with the wealth of Islam, then a Muslim is more cherished by you than a blood relation when it comes to take sides. The life of a Muslim fellow becomes even more sacred to you than yours own, what to talk of blood relations????. And you are talking about my tribe???????
For example if U become a Muslim and we are in battlefield fighting a non muslim army and the opponent army have a tribe fellow of mine (even if it be my blood relation) who is non muslim, your life shall be precious to me than an opponent real blood relation.